Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cauliflower hash browns? What's wrong with potato ones? Plant based bacon? Sigh.
They are actually pretty good if you get the right brand ( like green giant ) I love morningstar farms corn dogs etc.. I have no problem with him trying plant-based products, I do however see a problem with him drinking a bottle of wine at night. It just undoes all the work he puts into working out and eating healthyish.

Reactions: 4
Why in gods name would you eat vegan bacon when you’re NOT vegan??? And the Anna rolling down the hill was to show all the doubters she is an involved Mum. Why wasn’t she shown rolling down the hill in their garden in lockdown?? Why didn’t they show her Doing organised activities at home with the kids? It might have been interesting. Unlike his ramblings to the camera making Tik Toks and Anna constantly moaning how hard her life was.
It's because Anna doesn't like the smell of bacon. She does not eat it, surely she can do something useful whilst Jonathan cooks his breakfast?

And your point about Anna rolling down the hill now instead of any other time during lockdown makes me think it was a challenge or a desperate act to look involved, when we have years of proof she isn't.

They are actually pretty good if you get the right brand ( like green giant ) I love morningstar farms corn dogs etc.. I have no problem with him trying plant-based products, I do however see a problem with him drinking a bottle of wine at night. It just undoes all the work he puts into working out and eating healthyish.
I don't for one moment believe that Jonathan prefers cauliflower hash browns over real ones, or facon over bacon. That has Anna written all over it, and she does the ordering of the shopping....

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but Mickey123 we shall have to agree to disagree plant based bacon is not nice. Same as plant based cheese is mostly like sick in a packet. These are of course my own views. Johno can chow down on whatever he wants leaving his four young children to eat re re heated veg and dried up
Old turkey and salmon!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but Mickey123 we shall have to agree to disagree plant based bacon is not nice. Same as plant based cheese is mostly like sick in a packet. These are of course my own views. Johno can chow down on whatever he wants leaving his four young children to eat re re heated veg and dried up
Old turkey and salmon!!
Jonathan is having plant based bacon because Anna does not like the smell of bacon (cooking), so she got him the plant based as she controls the shopping. I bet she also got him the cauliflower hashbrowns, because that does not sound like something he would pick over potato based ones.
Poor Irish lad hasn't seen a potato in years. ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Jonathan is having plant based bacon because Anna does not like the smell of bacon (cooking), so she got him the plant based as she controls the shopping. I bet she also got him the cauliflower hashbrowns, because that does not sound like something he would pick over potato based ones.
Poor Irish lad hasn't seen a potato in years. ;)
I can’t imagine being with someone who micromanaged/controls everything like that. I don’t like either of them, but holy crap? How do you put up with that

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can’t imagine being with someone who micromanaged/controls everything like that. I don’t like either of them, but holy crap? How do you put up with that
The co-depedency is real right there. Was going to say 'relationship' or even 'marriage', but it's more of a business arrangement than anything else. They barely spend time together and when they do, like you said, she micromanages everything and he tries to film bits that make them look like a happy family.

I can't imagine living like this and yet they always claim that those who write here are jealous.... nope, not one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The co-depedency is real right there. Was going to say 'relationship' or even 'marriage', but it's more of a business arrangement than anything else. They barely spend time together and when they do, like you said, she micromanages everything and he tries to film bits that make them look like a happy family.

I can't imagine living like this and yet they always claim that those who write here are jealous.... nope, not one bit.
Omg yes, it is co-dependency.
Do you think they would still be together if they were in Ireland with their family and friends? Maybe one of them would get a proper reality check?

Reactions: 9
I don't watch them much, how often do we actually see Jonathan AND the kids eat what Anna cooks? It wouldn't surprise me if Anna cooks for Anna, either the nanny cooks for the kids or Anna whips up some chicken nuggets and fries or whatever's in the freezer for them and Jonathan does the same for himself.
Theres no way in a million years anna would cook chicken nuggets and chips for those kids, they would love to eat something like that!!

If hes drinking a bottle of wine every night then theres no way he should be driving kids to school in the morning!! Hed still Be over the limit !!! I know there not in school now but definitely something to keep an eye on👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Omg yes, it is co-dependency.
Do you think they would still be together if they were in Ireland with their family and friends? Maybe one of them would get a proper reality check?
That's where the isolation comes into play, neither of them has friends, Jonathan never had friends other than people he worked with and Anna used to have some girlfriends, but from what she said, they didn't like Jonathan and cut ties with her so for the better part of ten years, the two of them live in their bubble, surrounded by yes-people who are either financially dependent or are in danger of being cut out of the kids' lives if they say something.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That's where the isolation comes into play, neither of them has friends, Jonathan never had friends other than people he worked with and Anna used to have some girlfriends, but from what she said, they didn't like Jonathan and cut ties with her so for the better part of ten years, the two of them live in their bubble, surrounded by yes-people who are either financially dependent or are in danger of being cut out of the kids' lives if they say something.
Oh I had no idea about her friends! That should have been a red flag for her right then. Total lack of common sense

Reactions: 12
Theres no way in a million years anna would cook chicken nuggets and chips for those kids, they would love to eat something like that!!

If hes drinking a bottle of wine every night then theres no way he should be driving kids to school in the morning!! Hed still Be over the limit !!! I know there not in school now but definitely something to keep an eye on👀👀
They used to gets lots of fish fingers, chicken nuggets and stuff like that at the old house, Jonathan and Anna would get their fancy dinners that were prepared for them or order take out a couple of times a week and for the kids they would just chuck something in the microwave. It was basically the opposite of the situation we see now, people used to complain that the kids eat too much chunk. My theory is that nothing's changed, and they just changed what the viewer gets to see to stand in a better light. It's the same with Anna and her bed: Remember how she used to spend days in her bed and everyone called her a sloth? I wouldn't be surprised she still does that, it's just that they've become a lot better at hiding it.

Oh I had no idea about her friends! That should have been a red flag for her right then. Total lack of common sense
Her own father disliked Jonathan a lot, too. It was them against the world basically, and I guess, for two loners who felt like no one understood them, it made them bond and feel safe in their little bubble they created together where no one could, founded or unfounded, criticise them. And that's how it is to this day, they avoid the real world because it would force them to face some home truths neither of them wants to hear. None of his family or friends attended the wedding, none of her friends, only her mum and sisters and some family from Italy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They used to gets lots of fish fingers, chicken nuggets and stuff like that at the old house, Jonathan and Anna would get their fancy dinners that were prepared for them or order take out a couple of times a week and for the kids they would just chuck something in the microwave. It was basically the opposite of the situation we see now, people used to complain that the kids eat too much chunk. My theory is that nothing's changed, and they just changed what the viewer gets to see to stand in a better light. It's the same with Anna and her bed: Remember how she used

Her own father disliked Jonathan a lot, too. It was them against the world basically, and I guess, for two loners who felt like no one understood them, it made them bond and feel safe in their little bubble they created together where no one could, founded or unfounded, criticise them. And that's how it is to this day, they avoid the real world because it would force them to face some home truths neither of them wants to hear. None of his family or friends attended the wedding, none of her friends, only her mum and sisters and some family from Italy.
I have watched their wedding video and I never noticed the lack of friends.
What a sad relationship to be in.
She seems like she was such a daddy’s girl, so it’s shocking that she would continue to see him since her dad discouraged it. Maybe that drove her to him more?

Reactions: 11
Myself and my bf dont have friends. Only die to them letting us down. We planned trips out with them once a month to take turns we had same interest in things and a few of our trips we planned the night before a call come to cancel it last min "thing" came up. When we went on holiday twice their didn't want to do anything see sites. Just wanted to stay in the place. In the end we cancelled plans with them and always went of on one with us. But funny enough friend mum would always tell my mum that the day we would all go out her daughter n bf would sit watching tv even when it was a lovely day. So call "things" were never true.
So we found it easier to be loners. We have social media friends we we chat to but no1 in the area. Never mind

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BlueRose, that's so sad to hear, and I know how hard it is to recover from those disappointments, but I'm sure there are amazing people out there who would make even more amazing and loyal friends to you and your boyfriend, ones that would enrich your lives rather than leave you feeling drained, keep an open heart! <3 but, once bitten, twice shy, I totally get it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These kids are soo lucky they have a nanny who does fun things with them, teaches them stuff and lets them just be kids while their dad is at home, drinking whine and chatting with young girls and their mom is scrolling through her phone obsessively looking for stuff to feed her ED.

Crazy how people can put on such a fake show. No one can tell me that these two are happy with their lives.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t let social media con you into thinking that having masses of friends who you can rely on to your dying breath is the norm. You be you. I agree with people feeling it’s ok to let you Down at a moment’s notice and having opinions on Your boyfriend/girlfriend. Co-dependency is not harmful in itself. The Saccone-Jolys have a lot worse problems stored up in their world than that

Reactions: 10
These kids are soo lucky they have a nanny who does fun things with them, teaches them stuff and lets them just be kids while their dad is at home, drinking whine and chatting with young girls and their mom is scrolling through her phone obsessively looking for stuff to feed her ED.

Crazy how people can put on such a fake show. No one can tell me that these two are happy with their lives.
nice to see that the kids have proper shoes on for once! its lucky that they have the nanny really.. who knows what would happen otherwise :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
nice to see that the kids have proper shoes on for once! its lucky that they have the nanny really.. who knows what would happen otherwise :confused:
They had their feet measured, and I suppose they got new shoes as well. But as there was no footage of them going into the shoe shop, it was more than likely the nanny who had to deal with taking all 4 kids out, something their own mother has never done.

Of course having their feet measured now means that their new school shoes will not fit, or not for long, anyway........ Their parents are such idiots.

Anna put out another video. 'Baking with babies'. I understand, it's a catchy title, but the children are 3 and almost 2. Toddlers, not babies. She should stop calling them that, especially since Alessia was showing regression during the lockdown and it's now the summer holidays for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's so sad, we all know that Anna usually bakes alone in the kitchen, and now suddenly when they start monetising (filming) it, the kids are allowed to help. Anna said Jonathan filmed a baking video with the kids today, too, so the kids had to work for both their parents channels :( and then when Anna and Jonathan were in the kitchen mocking the cupcakes and putting away all the ring lights, you can hear the kids back with the nanny screeching. I'm convinced if they were somehow barred from using the kids to make videos, TikToks and all that, they wouldn't have had them or definitely stopped at two.

Oh and how sad are Jonathan's reposts of pictures the nanny took for them and act like he took them?!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.