Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that was Anna, and it's not out of character if you think about it: When the views are low and there's a shitstorm coming and Jonathan tells her to bring out the tears for her eating disorder/mum/grandmother, she does it every time. This is just Anna trying to look like a normal mother to get views, I can just hear her bitching and moaning about it "Jonithiin! My hair! Jonathiiiin, now my clothes are all dirty, what will the cleaner think? My make up! Jonathiiiiiiin! Ouch! I think I just broke a rib, that's disgusting!!!"

And his voice when he was out jogging showing us the fox dens, first, the stupid just keeps on coming, why would the council put animal dens right next to and ON a road? That's obviously a likely illegal dumping ground people use for their garden waste, it looks like dens because it took the shape of the container it was stored and transported in, and second, his VOICE when he's out of breath, didn't know it was possible but he sounds even more like an effeminate Mickey Mouse on helium. And that's what Anna hears when (if) they have sex, and she managed to bare it at least four times!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
what's happening?! is she going crazy? o_O i mean if it is her then thats great! but it's so out of character :LOL:
Jonathan must of coaxed or bribed Anna to do this for the vlog. ” oh please Anna do it you will come across more relatable, take one for the team it will be a one off I promise “ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah that was Anna, and it's not out of character if you think about it: When the views are low and there's a shitstorm coming and Jonathan tells her to bring out the tears for her eating disorder/mum/grandmother, she does it every time. This is just Anna trying to look like a normal mother to get views, I can just hear her bitching and moaning about it "Jonithiin! My hair! Jonathiiiin, now my clothes are all dirty, what will the cleaner think? My make up! Jonathiiiiiiin! Ouch! I think I just broke a rib, that's disgusting!!!"

And his voice when he was out jogging showing us the fox dens, first, the stupid just keeps on coming, why would the council put animal dens right next to and ON a road? That's obviously a likely illegal dumping ground people use for their garden waste, it looks like dens because it took the shape of the container it was stored and transported in, and second, his VOICE when he's out of breath, didn't know it was possible but he sounds even more like an effeminate Mickey Mouse on helium. And that's what Anna hears when (if) they have sex, and she managed to bare it at least four times!
😂 and its 5 times, counting the miscarriage.. i don't know how she does it- maybe earplugs?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't be surprised if they used a turkey baster, can't imagine the Ice Queen enjoying something for once, Jonathan must feel like he's assaulting her because she keeps on complaining to him about everything he does during sex.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It must have been some kind of challege for her to do that, she would not just do that because it's fun.

• Haha
Here are the lovely homes for badgers and foxes the council or the National Trust (Jonathan's words, I swear) put there, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to sleep right on a road as the morning commute to the bus stop won't be as far this way.

Also, he's eating breakfast at noon, I have a feeling he stays up very late when he isn't on school run duty and sleeps in. Now Anna is avoiding him at night, and he is avoiding her in the morning, it's perfect, they're down to max six hours of time they have to be awake at the same time.

Stories_•_Instagram (4).png
Stories_•_Instagram (3).png
Stories_•_Instagram (2).png
Stories_•_Instagram (5).png

Stories_•_Instagram (1).png

• Sick
  • Wow
I find it quite funny that he's doing these large breakfasts now. I wonder if it's just because of the exercising, and not because the dinner portions that Anna plates up for him are sooooo small.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't watch them much, how often do we actually see Jonathan AND the kids eat what Anna cooks? It wouldn't surprise me if Anna cooks for Anna, either the nanny cooks for the kids or Anna whips up some chicken nuggets and fries or whatever's in the freezer for them and Jonathan does the same for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now he’s only eating 2 meals a day and running excessive amounts daily?!

Reactions: 2
If he really is running that much unless his body is very used to and conditioned to it he is asking for ingury

Reactions: 6
I think he just eats delayed, breakfast at noon, 'dinner' and then a lot of snacking (and drinking) in the evening/night.
He is still doing the IF'ing though, right? So they have dinner early, Anna goes to bed, he hits the snacks and wine, and then has to wait until about 13:00 before he can eat. He then has a large cooked breakfast every day and a small dinner. Rinse, repeat.

It's far from healthy, especially if he is exercising every day and as much as he claims (doubt he runs as fast, think he takes his bike and then runs, but still...).
It looks to me like he's been 'influenced' by Anna's regime and is now heading towards ED behaviours himself. Those poor kids.....

Reactions: 10
Especially if he doesn't have a good technique, which he probably doesn't as he's doing it all by himself. He's heavy for a runner and this won't be fun for his joints. But I think it's great, we all know this is just a phase and his interest will shift again once the 'shine' wore off, just like he used to go biking all the time, then he was renovating or gardening all day. But at least he does something productive with his days, it's just too bad neither of the two can obsess with being good, involved and active parents. Their newest fads always serve themselves, what they want and enjoy, it's never: oh, let's do something for the kids and take them to museums, parks, zoos, theatres, and so on.
And by the way, it's also a sign that neither of them are working to capacity, if they would have real jobs instead of just filming their children and edit for 30 min, they wouldn't have the energy to obsess about themselves so much.

He is still doing the IF'ing though, right? So they have dinner early, Anna goes to bed, he hits the snacks and wine, and then has to wait until about 13:00 before he can eat. He then has a large cooked breakfast every day and a small dinner. Rinse, repeat.

It's far from healthy, especially if he is exercising every day and as much as he claims (doubt he runs as fast, think he takes his bike and then runs, but still...).
It looks to me like he's been 'influenced' by Anna's regime and is now heading towards ED behaviours himself. Those poor kids.....
I don't think he's been influenced by her, I think it's her who's in danger of being influenced by him. She sees him being 'better" than her at losing weight, and I don't think she's the person who can take that and be happy for him. I really don't worry about Jonathan, like I said, this is a fad and unlike Anna's ED, it will pass, his drinking however seems to be persistent.
But you're totally right, the poor kids will be completely messed up by this, it's a constant competition in this household and they're being taught that unless they're better/the best, they're not enough. The constant am I your best friend, who do you love more, who's your favourite and so on. Combined with the bullying, ADD, ED, narcissism, depression and everything else the parents are in the process of handing down to their kids, it's heartbreaking.

Those kids may live in a grey mansion, but thanks to their parents they're probably at a higher risk of mental illnesses than most kids growing up on an estate.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
jonathan posted about editing the weekend vlog and showed a video of a blonde rolling down a hill with the kids.. can anyone imagine anna doing anything like that!? :rolleyes:
That really is Anna flipping and flopping down the hill!

I do hope her broken pelvis doesn't become even more broken!

:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ye
Here are the lovely homes for badgers and foxes the council or the National Trust (Jonathan's words, I swear) put there, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to sleep right on a road as the morning commute to the bus stop won't be as far this way.

Also, he's eating breakfast at noon, I have a feeling he stays up very late when he isn't on school run duty and sleeps in. Now Anna is avoiding him at night, and he is avoiding her in the morning, it's perfect, they're down to max six hours of time they have to be awake at the same time.

View attachment 173553View attachment 173554View attachment 173555View attachment 173570

View attachment 173556
Yes Jonathan, I can just imagine the National Trust putting that there!! 🤣🙈🤣
(please never home school those poor kids!)

• Haha
Do you think we'll get to hear Anna's revelation tonight after her cliff hanger on Friday, the one she immediately had to email her GP about?

Ye
Yes Jonathan, I can just imagine the National Trust putting that there!! 🤣🙈🤣
(please never home school those poor kids!)
Jonathan probably witnessed someone illegally tipping on his jog and the guy went 'hey, it's all perfectly fine, you see, I'm an officer from the National Trust and I'm making lovely homes for cute foxes, they love sleeping on the road in weeds, everything's fine!' and Jonathan went 'aww, that's like, SO cool, like, what a nice guy!' lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not illegal tipping, it's the leaving of grass and trees that have been cut. Not sure how long it had been there, could very well be that due to Corona, it's not being collected as quickly as normal?

Reactions: 4
Why in gods name would you eat vegan bacon when you’re NOT vegan??? And the Anna rolling down the hill was to show all the doubters she is an involved Mum. Why wasn’t she shown rolling down the hill in their garden in lockdown?? Why didn’t they show her Doing organised activities at home with the kids? It might have been interesting. Unlike his ramblings to the camera making Tik Toks and Anna constantly moaning how hard her life was.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.