Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You own a cherished plate. You can put it on any car you choose. And sell it on to who you chose. Or you can sell the car with a number plate on It. I’d guessed he’d sold the Ferrari. It was obvious when they started vlogging every night that their profile had hit the skids. Maybe it’s good to remember that you tubers are entertainment. It’s about marketing yourself in the genre you pick. To make money. He started Tik Tok to appeal to young people and get a new generation of followers. It’s obvious that the trappings of wealth they had when they were at their peak were gone between having Alessia and Andrea. No staff to help run the channel bodying round the garden Anna’s Range Rover is a 17 plate and he sold the Ferrari. I’m not saying they are poor by any stretch of the imagination and have no idea what some people have gone through in this pandemic. They are just ramping up the making money from the Saccone Joly show. Please don’t fall out over them 🥴

Oh and several people have reported that tik tok and have been told that it does Not breach channel regulations. So we have to accept that.

Oh and several people have reported that tik tok and have been told that it does Not breach channel regulations. So we have to accept that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Their views are abysmal on the main channel the last 3 days & he only got 45k views on his eating pink challenge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sound the alert the Saccone Joly kids have been put to the zoo !! I’m taking bets on who took them ???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No it’s Jonathan nicking the Nannys video to use as Instagram content I bet!!

Reactions: 12
The monkeys weed at the glass but Andrea said I don’t mind that because my mum lets the dogs wee on me all the time🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jonathan knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s not innocent in this.
Exactly, he used the pic of Emilia with the remote in her mouth as the thumbnail for the video, he bleeping well knows what he's doing!😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How
No it’s Jonathan nicking the Nannys video to use as Instagram content I bet!!
How can the nanny take all four out quite easily on her own while the two bumbling parents can't manage this. Do they not feel embarrassed by this? Cant they see how useless they are? Ah well I suppose the nanny will get plenty of practise over the summer hols .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sound the alert the Saccone Joly kids have been put to the zoo !! I’m taking bets on who took them ???
Ohhhh I wonder 🤔🤭

How

How can the nanny take all four out quite easily on her own while the two bumbling parents can't manage this. Do they not feel embarrassed by this? Cant they see how useless they are? Ah well I suppose the nanny will get plenty of practise over the summer hols .
And look at that drama last week when the took them to the park!!!! That's both parents!!!! Ohhh and not forgetting the dog!!!

Reactions: 12
I just watched About a Boy - what a great film. Hugh Grant “does nothing” living off the royalties of a song. He splits his day into 30 minute “units” to make it go faster. 60 mins is too much to contemplate. Mm who else does this remind us of ? Someone else who does nothing all day ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really annoys me that jonathan is posting this as if he’s some doting father that took his children to the zoo, when in fact this is a video from the nanny that was taken several days ago, taken at the same time as the video with Andrea and the other little kid by the tree. He and Anna both should have no issues with going out with all four at this point they’ve had 2 years to adjust, and yet Anna is nervous about flying with her two older children and they go to the park 1 time in 6 months but the nanny is capable of being out with all four.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It's not that Anna and Jonathan aren't capable of taking all the kids out, it's 100% because they don't want to! They have no intrest in making fun memories with their kids like normal loving parents do. They view their children as props to use in their videos to make money. Period. There is no real emotional bond between them and the kids. That's why they're more then happy to dump them all off on the nanny and have her take them out and about doing things they have no intrest in or desire to do. Sadly the kids will grow up having no memory of their parents doing almost literally anything outside of the house with them. They will quickly see that only if a paycheck was involved did they take them anywhere. All the evidence will be in the vlogs. Given what crappy inattentive parents they are it's probably best it's the nanny who takes them on adventures but it will still hurt when the kids realize their parents constantly from birth dumped them off on nannies because they didn't want to spend quality time with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It's not that Anna and Jonathan aren't capable of taking all the kids out, it's 100% because they don't want to! They have no intrest in making fun memories with their kids like normal loving parents do. They view their children as props to use in their videos to make money. Period. There is no real emotional bond between them and the kids. That's why they're more then happy to dump them all off on the nanny and have her take them out and about doing things they have no intrest in or desire to do. Sadly the kids will grow up having no memory of their parents doing almost literally anything outside of the house with them. They will quickly see that only if a paycheck was involved did they take them anywhere. All the evidence will be in the vlogs. Given what crappy inattentive parents they are it's probably best it's the nanny who takes them on adventures but it will still hurt when the kids realize their parents constantly from birth dumped them off on nannies because they didn't want to spend quality time with them.
What’s actually funny about this is they would probably get more views if they actually went out and did stuff, but instead it’s Groundhog Day you would only have to watch 1 vlog a month at most to get a full picture of what’s been going on in their lives, nothing ever changes Anna’s cooking mush and Jonathan’s tearing up the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pissing his pants talking about his youngest child being developmentally advanced when in fact his child has reached a 'normal' milestone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.