Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing at the personalised number plate on that Ferrari... this is vanity at its finest. He says he 'sold' the card and it's now in Ireland but obviously licence plate hasn't been changed yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You honestly think he doesn’t know what he’s doing? He picked this thumbnail... HE picked it....it’s not random. She is a 7 year old girl who is being used for views and money.View attachment 171782
Oh sorry can you show me where I said that?? Because I don’t recall that or talking about thumbnails or Emilia being used for anything?? Strange! Someone must have spoken for me whilst I wasn’t here?!! 🤯
I said that the comments were disgusting for sexualising a child, and someone told me that they’re not and the “only person” doing that was Jonathan. Sorry - but I see some comments talking about a 7 year old girl in a disgusting and illegal way, and if you don’t think so.. then you are the same.

Reactions: 2
Oh sorry can you show me where I said that?? Because I don’t recall that or talking about thumbnails or Emilia being used for anything?? Strange! Someone must have spoken for me whilst I wasn’t here?!! 🤯
I said that the comments were disgusting for sexualising a child, and someone told me that they’re not and the “only person” doing that was Jonathan. Sorry - but I see some comments talking about a 7 year old girl in a disgusting and illegal way, and if you don’t think so.. then you are the same.
You seem to be very defensive....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You seem to be very defensive....
Yes, because someone has just put words in my mouth and if someone does not think that those comments on the tik tok are disgusting and that “the only problem is Jonathan”, then they clearly do not see a problem with you children being sexualised by the general public and probably need to be spoken to by a therapist or the police.

Reactions: 1
But no-one could sexualise her if he didn’t put the content there in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Yes, because someone has just put words in my mouth and if someone does not think that those comments on the tik tok are disgusting and that “the only problem is Jonathan”, then they clearly do not see a problem with you children being sexualised by the general public and probably need to be spoken to by a therapist or the police.
No one is disputing that people who make those comments are disgusting and need to be reported. But if that video and the kids weren’t exploited to begin with then there would be no videos or tiktoks to comment on. It’s a job as parents to protect your kids and Jonathan (and Anna) are not doing that by posting them all over the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cringing at the personalised number plate on that Ferrari... this is vanity at its finest. He says he 'sold' the card and it's now in Ireland but obviously licence plate hasn't been changed yet.

i think someone said that anna got him that plate? but does anyone else remember he had a plate that referenced friendliest friends?

Reactions: 1
No one is disputing that people who make those comments are disgusting and need to be reported. But if that video and the kids weren’t exploited to begin with then there would be no videos or tiktoks to comment on. It’s a job as parents to protect your kids and Jonathan (and Anna) are not doing that by posting them all over the Internet.
I agree that those comments wouldn’t happen if Jonathan hadn’t put them up in the first place, but there are people on here saying that the comments aren’t an issue?!!🤦🏼‍♀️ (See the quoted post below) And those people need to be reprimanded! Because they’re prt of the problem and if you EVER see children as ANYTHING to do with sex you are a CRIMINAL.
It's not the 1st time comments like that have been made , any half decent father would take such pictures down or better still not pimp his child out for perverts to pleasure themselves over!!! The only sexualusing of children is from there perverted father!!!🤬

Reactions: 2
Just realised something when watching the vlog, In Anna's massive speech about her mum was she really hyping herself up at the beginning of it because she always sends birthday cards on people's birthdays my god Anna bless your heart you really go above and beyond :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this argument is a misunderstanding. From what I've read and understood no one is saying the comments aren't a problem. They definitely are. But, again from my understanding, what is being said is those comments could not be a problem (as in they wouldn't exist) if the content didn't exist, bringing the blame for those comments into Jonathan. Jonathan who knowingly puts this content out there knowing that comments like this would present themselves.

Reactions: 25
I think this argument is a misunderstanding. From what I've read and understood no one is saying the comments aren't a problem. They definitely are. But, again from my understanding, what is being said is those comments could not be a problem (as in they wouldn't exist) if the content didn't exist, bringing the blame for those comments into Jonathan. Jonathan who knowingly puts this content out there knowing that comments like this would present themselves.
I don’t understand how people are arguing with me and saying I’m defensive when I literally said that???
I agree that those comments wouldn’t happen if Jonathan hadn’t put them up in the first place, but there are people on here saying that the comments aren’t an issue?!!🤦🏼‍♀️ (See the quoted post below) And those people need to be reprimanded! Because they’re prt of the problem and if you EVER see children as ANYTHING to do with sex you are a CRIMINAL.

Reactions: 3
Exactly this..... why would you serve up your children to perverts to w%%% over?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That bastard knows exactly what he is doing.
To him exploiting his kids is not a problem if it rakes in the money and ups his engagement he has no problem with it, he probably thinks its all OK as the kids are benefiting with the lifestyle they have.
On that tiktok some of the comments were disgusting, you only had to look at some of the usernames. Also the music he used was very suggestive.
Its OK at the moment but its all going to bite them on the bum when the kids become aware of what their parents were willing to do to make a quick buck.

Reactions: 12
Agree 100%those who make the sick comments are just as discusting as the ones who put the images up!! Or dont remove immediately!!!

Well have to correct you on that last sentence there - the sexualising is from the perverted members of the public commenting things like that
Catch 22 situation, it's all wrong end of, the imagies should not be put up or taken down as soon as you become aware what kind if audience it attracting!!! 😡

Reactions: 8
Does he own any of his cars or are they leased? Not sure how many they have now as he is very quiet about his car/cars, he was always bragging at one point.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.