Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recruiting fans, especially hyper naive young ones, to moderate your channel or try and do anything remotely professional is such a recipe for disaster. Even trained admins, who have years of experience in moderation or customer service, can have a rough time! These girls are going to be pitted against each other. “Why did you delete my comment?” “Why does Emily123 always delete my comments but Emily587 doesn’t?”. And then the day where Jonathan realises he made a horrible mistake and have to “fire” them all. Oh the drama...
What I want to know is, when that bulldog Lisa Marie Burley finds out there were moderator jobs going, and she could have blocked all us Tattle lot (her words) what will she say🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have never known anyone to literally make nightly dinners consisting of Turkey, Turkey, Turkey 🥴 I mean this woman needs to seek help she is crazy! How does her brain compute determining her weekly meal plan only includes
4544D6FB-8D6A-4284-8EBB-40423E90D119.jpeg
one type of food each night for her kids. This would make me gag knowing 5 out 7 days I am having Turkey I can’t imagine how her kids feel eating that shite. Those burgers look so dry and miserable
🤒😝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do they have a grill on the patio? They could make such quick, easy, and tasty meals. Marinated chicken, grilled veggies, roasted potatoes, fish, corn on the cob, cauliflower, burgers, sausages, etc. My family always used the grill in the summer, especially so they didn't have to heat the house up with the oven. Really easy meals like tacos, fish on the grill, hot dogs and burgers, chicken with salad.
Of course then Anna wouldn't be able to complain about having to spend ALL day stuck in the kitchen cooking, or have an excuse for why she has to have a nanny to watch A2 when she's home all day :rolleyes: Dinner doesn't have to be dried hockey pucks, protein swimming in some odd liquid that's supposed to be sauce or gravy, veggies burnt to a crisp, or some glutinous mash that used to be rice or quinoa :sick: They always make things so much harder for themselves and constantly complain but never look for or want a solution :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I have never known anyone to literally make nightly dinners consisting of Turkey, Turkey, Turkey 🥴 I mean this woman needs to seek help she is crazy! How does her brain compute determining her weekly meal plan only includesView attachment 169081one type of food each night for her kids. This would make me gag knowing 5 out 7 days I am having Turkey I can’t imagine how her kids feel eating that shite. Those burgers look so dry and miserable
🤒😝
Is that 4 burgers for all of them?? 2 adults 4 kids and leftovers??? 😲

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m shocked as well. Do you think she will split one for each child?
It looked like she did that before when they had these burgers. Anna and Jonathan had a whole one each and the kids had half a burger each. Just shocking really. I could understand maybe Alessia and Andrea having half each, but Emilia and Eduardo could definitely have a whole one each.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
As someone who suffers with an eating disorder, I can have some sympathy with Anna with going to bed early in order to not eat after a certain time as I used to do that all the time and the excessive exercise. What I can't excuse is the damage she is doing to her children, even when I was at the worst point with my own eating I would never have put that onto my children (granted I was only 18 and didn't have any) but she is potentially going to give all four of them problems with food if she carries on down this path. Go to bed early and don't spend time with your husband if you want to but the line has to be drawn with what she is feeding those poor kids. It honestly makes me so angry that they have to put up with it :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
As someone who suffers with an eating disorder, I can have some sympathy with Anna with going to bed early in order to not eat after a certain time as I used to do that all the time and the excessive exercise. What I can't excuse is the damage she is doing to her children, even when I was at the worst point with my own eating I would never have put that onto my children (granted I was only 18 and didn't have any) but she is potentially going to give all four of them problems with food if she carries on down this path. Go to bed early and don't spend time with your husband if you want to but the line has to be drawn with what she is feeding those poor kids. It honestly makes me so angry that they have to put up with it :(
I was just thinking that. I understand that she has an ED and sometimes I remind myself that when I watch her do her routine, but I can’t imagine just avoiding your children? There is no rational reason for her not to eat with them, To limit their food, and not to spent time with them.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
For those of you who are interested, here is an update on Jonathan's Cameo account.

Based on the thumbnails and comments on Jonathan's Cameo page, since the 17th June, Jonathan has produced 2 videos. So when you allow for Cameo's cut of 25% for hosting his page, you are left with £50 (£33.20 -25% = £25 x 2 videos). Or put put this another way, this works out at £3.33 per day. So he can certainly now give up his main channel now🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ive had an eating disorder for more of my life than I haven't had one, I have tried everything possible, (therapy ect for me, and to rein in my odd behaviour) to make sure my children have a healthy happy relationship with food, Anna make me so angry that she hasn't tried to do the same with hers :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
For those of you who are interested, here is an update on Jonathan's Cameo account.

Based on the thumbnails and comments on Jonathan's Cameo page, since the 17th June, Jonathan has produced 2 videos. So when you allow for Cameo's cut of 25% for hosting his page, you are left with £50 (£33.20 -25% = £25 x 2 videos). Or put put this another way, this works out at £3.33 per day. So he can certainly now give up his main channel now🥳
But.. but... What about all those fans who begged him to do this....? So hilarious that he even fails at this.

About the burgers... I think she does have the kids split theirs. The E's are old enough to have a whole burger, the A's can share one. I don't understand why they never have BBQs. The one time they did was when his family was over last Summer and even then there wasn't enough food for all of those there.

• Wow
Hiya peeps,havent been on here for awhile , couldnt remember password,anyway,regarding annas eating habits and the crap food she makes, if jonno really cared for his money makers he should take over the main meal time and make food that the children will eat, its really not fair to do this to kids, it doesnt have to be unhealthy food, real potato oven chips, cooked chicken, steamed crispy veg, a bit of thin steak, creamy mashed potatoes,gravy, etc,its really getting beyond a joke now,

Reactions: 13
Annas
Do they have a grill on the patio? They could make such quick, easy, and tasty meals. Marinated chicken, grilled veggies, roasted potatoes, fish, corn on the cob, cauliflower, burgers, sausages, etc. My family always used the grill in the summer, especially so they didn't have to heat the house up with the oven. Really easy meals like tacos, fish on the grill, hot dogs and burgers, chicken with salad.
Of course then Anna wouldn't be able to complain about having to spend ALL day stuck in the kitchen cooking, or have an excuse for why she has to have a nanny to watch A2 when she's home all day :rolleyes: Dinner doesn't have to be dried hockey pucks, protein swimming in some odd liquid that's supposed to be sauce or gravy, veggies burnt to a crisp, or some glutinous mash that used to be rice or quinoa :sick: They always make things so much harder for themselves and constantly complain but never look for or want a solution :rolleyes:
Annas cooking is terrible. It would Be terrible on a barbecue slow cooker oven pizza oven everywhere. At the moment In the UK it’s raining in most places so you couldn’t cook out. We do not have a love affair with outdoor grilling or barbecue as they do in the USA or Australia.

Reactions: 8
She cooked prawns with a whole ONE cup of edamame beans and one small onion. Fair enough she had 4 packages of praws, but still... how is that enough for the whole family? Don't prawns go all rubbery when you reheat them? There was so little in the pan, so sad looking.... 'And that is dinner done'.

Jonathan is really promoting his video on his own channel. 'The new adventure on Youtube land, something different'. Right, except that you're doing a challenge that's been around for years and years, and you have done before. But whatever. The 'different things' he wants to try probably involve more work for the kids.

Reactions: 16
Freedom of speech is NOT protected at all in America.
People get banned on twitter, facebook, twitch, youtube etc for expressing the "wrong opinion."
People get fired from their jobs for expressing the "wrong opinion."
People get harassed and beat up for expressing the "wrong opinion."
It's been 1984 for a number of years now.
Freedom of speech is protected. Not hate speech.

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking that. I understand that she has an ED and sometimes I remind myself that when I watch her do her routine, but I can’t imagine just avoiding your children? There is no rational reason for her not to eat with them, To limit their food, and not to spent time with them.
This is Anna remember, she has proved many times that her kids are not and never will be her top priority so by giving them whatever food(if that's what you can call it) she does means shes an amazzzzzzing wonderfull caring mummy!!! 😆🥴

Reactions: 13
"Last week it was like 31...with no air con in people's homes, it's hot! Especially at night time, but I loved it! There were times during that day I felt I was melting..." And if I think about it, it's hysterical how my children melted in their rooms at night without fans.
Screenshot_20200701-135910.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.