Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That honestly looks horrible. I wouldn’t even feed it to my animals. Turkey is one of the worst meats to cook - it dries out so quickly and easily and turns to leather. Not to mention it tastes so incredibly bland and yuck if not seasoned well. Chicken burgers would be a step up. But why not BEEF! Where’s the BEEF! You can buy lean mince and still cook it well with olive oil or butter (to add some fats back in) and not dry it out. Not to mention is tastes SO much better!!!
And Anna simmering everything in stock and not any type of oil now will more so make turkey/chicken tough and chewy to eat. I agree where is beef in their diet it’s not as though they are vegan or vegetarian and are omitting it for ethical reasons. Anna just consciously chooses not to include that in the kids diet because she has said she doesn’t like red meat so that means nobody in the family has it but why deprive growing kids its such a rich source of iron which the kids so desperately need they look anemic in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That honestly looks horrible. I wouldn’t even feed it to my animals. Turkey is one of the worst meats to cook - it dries out so quickly and easily and turns to leather. Not to mention it tastes so incredibly bland and yuck if not seasoned well. Chicken burgers would be a step up. But why not BEEF! Where’s the BEEF! You can buy lean mince and still cook it well with olive oil or butter (to add some fats back in) and not dry it out. Not to mention is tastes SO much better!!!
Yep, good quality lean mince and all you have to do is mix a ball together in your hands and you have a beef burger without any junk added. She think she looks posh by cooking that rubbish, in reality she is just restricting her kids growth.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
And in autumn / winter some scarf indoors ...
I don’t get her constant dressing up. If we’re not going anywhere (and to be honest, sometimes even when we are) it’s yoga pants and a comfy shirt all day but then, I pla
And Anna simmering everything in stock and not any type of oil now will more so make turkey/chicken tough and chewy to eat. I agree where is beef in their diet it’s not as though they are vegan or vegetarian and are omitting it for ethical reasons. Anna just consciously chooses not to include that in the kids diet because she has said she doesn’t like red meat so that means nobody in the family has it but why deprive growing kids its such a rich source of iron which the kids so desperately need they look anemic in my opinion.
I don’t particularly like red meat either, I never have, but we still eat it once or twice a week as my children and husband both like it. My husband doesn’t particularly like fish, but will eat it one or twice a week because I do. We have a little give and take in our family and that’s how we all end up eating meals we enjoy.

I do wonder how much salt they consume on a daily basis. Not only does she cook everything in stock, she then seasons with so much salt. I’ve stopped adding salt when I’m cooking. It could be why the children are thirsty/do not sleep very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Water bottle #2... does she want a reward for drinking 2 bottles of water. She is so boring 😴 Also it looks like now Jonnyboy is showing on the vlogs him cooking his own breakfast/lunch. It actually looks so much nicer than Anna’s food. He probably even cooking his real dinner after Anna goes to bed 🤣

Think that was directed at us... we all mention how horrible she is for scaring the kids. Hi Anna and Jonnyboy.. 😝
Haha. The dinner Anna serves him is probably a snack for Jon. He must eat again later

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she cook the burgers under the grill? I have the same cooker and the grill does burgers and burger buns (upgraded to brioche buns after getting them in Aldi once) no added fat/liquid. I know mine blowing that you don't have to poach meat to cook without fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha so Anna's big comeback on her channel with make up routines and wiaw wasnt as big as she hoped for 😂 now there are kids in every pic for her videos and most of the comments are about kids, completely ignoring what she actually ate.
Because guess what Anna - NO ONE CARES!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Looks like their nanny is taking more photos of one of their children for lazy bastards A & J social media platforms. Jonathan posting photos on his IG stories of Andrea‘s outdoor adventures. I doubt very much J or A took Andrea out today. Anna would be too busy topping up her lipstick all day and Jonathan is in a group chat meeting with his new staff members the Emily’s.
2334B1D3-A1EF-4D72-9296-013871E3CC10.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Yep, good quality lean mince and all you have to do is mix a ball together in your hands and you have a beef burger without any junk added. She think she looks posh by cooking that rubbish, in reality she is just restricting her kids growth.
Totally this. I watched that time she did her food shop haul. Frick me, all it was was trying to be pretentious. And honestly the price of some of it 😱 I’m not one for buying shite either but my god. So far detached from reality.

• Sick
Looks like their nanny is taking more photos of one of their children for lazy bastards A & J social media platforms. Jonathan posting photos on his IG stories of Andrea‘s outdoor adventures. I doubt very much J or A took Andrea out today. Anna would be too busy topping up her lipstick all day and Jonathan is in a group chat meeting with his new staff members the Emily’s.View attachment 169763
They chose to give Andrea that God awful name (especially as they don't even live in Italy) it really gets my goat when they then refer to him as 'Dre' or 'Dre Dre' to make it sound cooler. That poor kid is not going to be in for an easy time as he gets older.

Plus it always makes me think of Dr Dre the rapper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now.
I don't eat beef, mince, lamb, red meat.
3 of those makes me gag. I tried many times when at my Grandparents and i tried but when finished I was ill n my Grandmother a great cook.
Beef i only have when at in laws.
I eat a lot of chicken, chargrilled, burgers, etc when i cook fresh chicken i do my own creation with it. Turkey is only now and again. I have bacon sandwiches once or twice a month depending.
Pork not an huge fan unless i have sauguse for a big breakfast. I have fish, haddock. Scampi, salmon at least twice a week.
I just don't understand why Anna can't change it up abit. Feed the kids more. If the kids can't eat it all then that can be the leftovers even though leftover food makes me wanna gag.
Anna is slowly killing them buy starving them. Just beacuse you want to be an size 8 again Anna doesn't mean your kids should starve.
A burger each would of been fine for all 4 of them.
Wish Oma would sort her out and tell her to feed the kids cause if their not careful the children be going in to the danger point of weight.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Why did she only scare Eduardo? Why does she hate him so much?

I’d put a whole months wages on Eduardo being severely anaemic. He looks so chalky and poorly 🤒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
What is the point of WIAW when it’s the same dry, flavourless, calorie deficient slop that she has every single day of the week anyway! 🤷‍♀️

Haha so Anna's big comeback on her channel with make up routines and wiaw wasnt as big as she hoped for 😂 now there are kids in every pic for her videos and most of the comments are about kids, completely ignoring what she actually ate.
Because guess what Anna - NO ONE CARES!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let's just see how long they both last with their revamped channels.
If they are not getting the views they won't continue to put the work in to keep three channels going.
I suspect it will be something like oh we are going back to the dailies. Meaning not enough views on the other two. It will be interesting to see the number of views they will get over the next month. If indeed it lasts that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have never known anyone to literally make nightly dinners consisting of Turkey, Turkey, Turkey 🥴 I mean this woman needs to seek help she is crazy! How does her brain compute determining her weekly meal plan only includesView attachment 169081one type of food each night for her kids. This would make me gag knowing 5 out 7 days I am having Turkey I can’t imagine how her kids feel eating that shite. Those burgers look so dry and miserable
🤒😝
Another proof that she reads here. Someone here asked why she never makes burgers for her kids. There you go, burgers.

But as always looking super dry and gross.

As someone who suffers with an eating disorder, I can have some sympathy with Anna with going to bed early in order to not eat after a certain time as I used to do that all the time and the excessive exercise. What I can't excuse is the damage she is doing to her children, even when I was at the worst point with my own eating I would never have put that onto my children (granted I was only 18 and didn't have any) but she is potentially going to give all four of them problems with food if she carries on down this path. Go to bed early and don't spend time with your husband if you want to but the line has to be drawn with what she is feeding those poor kids. It honestly makes me so angry that they have to put up with it :(
Everyone is talking about excessive work outs but doesn't she only do like 20 mins in the morning and sits around the rest of the day?
I sometimes used to go to the gym several times a day. For at least an hour each time.

Reactions: 5
looks well tasty 🤢
B8D69589-C5D4-4917-BD56-FCBAF6DA4C1F.png

So nice to see all the shrubs that j-knob got last year absolutely thriving
7319EF61-0559-49E4-9D42-DC2E1444C8F1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The state of the plants. I would be embarrassed having people over seeing that.
I don’t know why they wouldn’t hire a landscaper?
Anna needs everything to be perfect except her yard?

• Sad
Would it not be far more beneficial for Anna to do heavy weight lifting 3 times a week instead of 20 minutes every day? She’ll see far better results and won’t get bored of it then

Reactions: 4
Oh he's doing the pink food challenge, and check out how much of it he has bought!
What an absolute waste of money, still at least the kids won't go to bed hungry.
Not quite sure he has the concept right though as the channels that do these videos are the asmr ones.
Who wants to see that lot chamming on the food, I love a good asmr video but not sure where they are going with this.
Still I could be wrong and they are throwing a pink party for all their friends. 🙄😏🙄

Reactions: 4
Eduardo will be called Eddie when he gets a bit older and Andrea will be called Andy.
Her cooking her food in chicken stock and eating the roasted veges started in early April. A couple of weeks in to lockdown when she was obviously feeling like she was out of control. So in true ED fashion she starts zoning in on something she can control which is food and her weight. Another interesting thing to see is that she seems a lot kinder to Jonathan when she had gained weight. It’s when she is slim or losing weight that she really starts belittling him again. Clearly when she feels better about herself she feels like she is better than him so treats him like 5hit. When she feels crap about herself, it’s like she feels grateful for him being interested in her so is kinder.
She is so transparent, it’s quite interesting to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.