Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What made her admit to being Irish?
Jonathan was going on about 'Mickeys' being Irish slang for 'willies' and how funny he was at Disney for asking about the Mickeys. Anna said that she too is Irish and had never heard of that.

Yes. Those were his exact words.
I thought he said 'responses' but yeah could very well be 'sponsors'. Either is bad, to be honest. The videos should be about having fun with mummy, not about anything else. But we all know that they're doing it because money is getting tight with Alessia starting private school and Andrea starting nursery next year....

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow!!! Joliars first video on his channel has blown up, gone viral, ohhh no, 38k maybe not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He said sponsors. It's about money not comments.

11:18 play it again

I believe you. ;)
I was just saying I thought he said 'responses' which I thought was bad enough, 'sponsors' obviously is worse.
Thankfully Alessia has no idea yet, but if he starts saying that kind of stuff to Emilia she will understand that she needs to perform to make money.

Reactions: 6
Mickey=Willies for JoJo
JoJo=Dick for us here on this thread.

Can she wash her kid's feet? Is her house that dirty that when you walk through it your feet look like you've run through the mud.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Mickey slang was used in Cork too, even going to an all girls school she surely heard it in her stint in UCC, she's not as posh as she's tying to make out.

Mickey=Willies for JoJo
JoJo=Dick for us here on this thread.

Can she wash her kid's feet? Is her house that dirty that when you walk through it your feet look like you've run through the mud.
She comments on their feet, especially just before bed, but makes no effort whatsoever to clean them before the kids get into bed. Just so odd.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why the duck did she take a picture of her snack with her crotch being the centrepoint, when her desk is RIGHT THERE TO PUT THE SNACK ON
Screenshot_20200701_215953_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Sick
The high waist & the short length of the bottoms makes her look stumpy. Also, the image looks a bit fiddled with, as usual, between the legs & around the hips/waist.
View attachment 168749

Her new gloves so God forbid her hands look like they do any work & get calluses. 😂
View attachment 168750
That bright pink barbie style workout outfit is up there with those high waisted crotch munching too small shorts she wore in Florida 🙉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Love 2 spoonfuls of rice with a pile of burnt green veg and the horrendous thought of the food poisoning in those twice reheated prawns in whatever awful sauce that is
Screenshot_20200701_225814_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Love 2 spoonfuls of rice with a pile of burnt green veg and the horrendous thought of the food poisoning in those twice reheated prawns in whatever awful sauce that is
View attachment 168985
I don’t get how they have so many leftovers all the time? Does no one finish their dinner? Cause when she films herself cooking it doesn’t look like she makes that much. Either she doesn’t give the kids enough or they won’t eat it cause it’s disgusting .

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t get how they have so many leftovers all the time? Does no one finish their dinner? Cause when she films herself cooking it doesn’t look like she makes that much. Either she doesn’t give the kids enough or they won’t eat it cause it’s disgusting .
I actually think the nanny may make the kids dinner. There’s no way she cooks enough for 2 adults, 4 growing kids and have enough for multiple servings of leftovers

Reactions: 21
Freedom of speech is NOT protected at all in America.
People get banned on twitter, facebook, twitch, youtube etc for expressing the "wrong opinion."
People get fired from their jobs for expressing the "wrong opinion."
People get harassed and beat up for expressing the "wrong opinion."
It's been 1984 for a number of years now.
I just want to clarify that our constitution protects you from freedom of consequences from the government NOT from consequences from things you've listed above. Those are all things in the private sector that have nothing to do with the government. Our freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consquences, it simply means our government can not retaliate against a citizen for speaking out against anything. That's what distinguishes us from somewhere like say North Korea. Twitter is a privately owned company as is Facebook and even your employers, so if you say something they do not wish to be associated with they also have the freedom to ban you or fire you. Also most states are a work at will state. Meaning your employer can fire you at anytime for anything they please. Most companies don't even have to give a reason to fire you if they want. It's in all the employee hand books or contracts you sign if you live in an "At will state".

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What comments?
The sexual comments left on the Tiktok in which Emilia puts a remote control in her mouth.

She has leftovers most days for her lunch, and then they all have leftovers for dinner on Sundays? Doesn't add up.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just watched the Jojo's channel- challenge with the kids. Felt bad for Andy he looked like he was trying to do the right thing, but got confused by his sister.
I don't know how that isn't considered a family channel and still has comments. He's talking about a leadership board on there. That kinda crap needs to go. You can't pit kids against young adults fighting to get the attention of a balding middle-aged man.

• Sick
Did he actually say that ???!
He's a bleeping ass. I wish his channel would get deleted so those kids could live a normal life, without a camera being shoved in their faces every damn second.... All parenting channels should be deleted

• Heart
How are they gonna have leftovers on Sundays when she eats the leftovers for lunch? Genuinely baffles me. There’s only 2 of us in our house but we never have leftovers because we cook what’s needed?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.