Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean apricot and prawns sounds minging to me but if you google it quite a few recipes come up.... I’ll still to my homemade prawn laksa with a load of green veg thanks

Reactions: 9
I get sometimes it works (I mean generally not when she cooks) but why does she always have to put fruit with everything. Apricot prawns?!! 🤮🤮
She has a HUGE sweet tooth. I think that's why she puts fruit in because she's craving sweet all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She has a HUGE sweet tooth. I think that's why she puts fruit in because she's craving sweet all the time.
she was really going for the sweets today- a cookie, a reeses ice cream thing and a piece of cookie cake (though it was made with chickpeas) :rolleyes: if she didn't cut back so much she wouldn't crave things all the time

Reactions: 12
Jon says to Alessia before making a video pretending that Anna spends time baking with her..

"Emelia was really good at this, so we'll have to see how you do, ok? We wanna see what kind of sponsors you bring in"

This is the face a 3 year old makes when she begins to understand that she is competing with her sister to see who can make daddy the most money.

View attachment 168826
Or she's thinking " duck you! I ain't as accommodating as Emilia"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was that fuckery going on in the vlog today!? Title was something like " Accidentally scaring the kids"! And it was Anna had a face mask on and only scared one kid, and of course that kid was poor Eddy! And, it was on bleeping purpose, not accidentally!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how on earth they are going to cope when those kids get a bit older and find their voices -their appetites Are only going to get bigger. Let me just run you through what my 12 year old & 9:year old have eaten today...

12 year old (boy) granted he is 5ft 5

Breakfast- big bowl of shreddies
snack - banana
Lunch - two pieces of granary bread with scrambled eggs and chives
snack- crisps
Dinner- Jacket potato with cheese & beans with cherry tomatoes and green beans on side
pudding - Greek yogurt with cherries, raspberries ( all from our garden..yay) and a sprinkle of choc chips
snack before bed - apple

9 year old (girl)

Breakfast - shreddies
snack- mini cheddars
Lunch- dippy egg
snack - apple
Dinner & pudding same as brother.

my kids would just be starving and lethargic in Anna’s house.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know how on earth they are going to cope when those kids get a bit older and find their voices -their appetites Are only going to get bigger. Let me just run you through what my 12 year old & 9:year old have eaten today...

12 year old (boy) granted he is 5ft 5

Breakfast- big bowl of shreddies
snack - banana
Lunch - two pieces of granary bread with scrambled eggs and chives
snack- crisps
Dinner- Jacket potato with cheese & beans with cherry tomatoes and green beans on side
pudding - Greek yogurt with cherries, raspberries ( all from our garden..yay) and a sprinkle of choc chips
snack before bed - apple

9 year old (girl)

Breakfast - shreddies
snack- mini cheddars
Lunch- dippy egg
snack - apple
Dinner & pudding same as brother.

my kids would just be starving and lethargic in Anna’s house.
Those kids are lethargic and probably starving

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Do they even bloody know what beef/ mince/ lamb is ...veg that isn't Mediterranean plus sprouts burnt by roasting!?? Normal child veg!!!!!! Bet they 've never had a roast beef dinner... If even bloody shepherds pie.... Mashed potatoes???? Roasties, sauteed potatoes in a huge tray in the oven!!!... Bloody gnocchi u get for 59 p a pack in Aldi Lidl boils in 2 mins goes in pesto , pasta sauce and with real chicken or quorn that are whole pieces!!!!!!

Reactions: 19
I read that people can create food intolerances by cutting out foods ie gluten for too long, suddenly they can’t actually consume anything with gluten because they didn’t eat it for years so I think these kids are going to grow up and have so many food intolerances because she fed them such a narrow category of foods.

• Sad
  • Wow
So, Ms Lady of the Grey Manor got herself a new profile pic on Twitter. Love how the face & arm skin match. The head looks as if it's been Lightroomed onto the body.

Screenshot_20200701-185900.png

• Haha
I have never known anyone to literally make nightly dinners consisting of Turkey, Turkey, Turkey 🥴 I mean this woman needs to seek help she is crazy! How does her brain compute determining her weekly meal plan only includesView attachment 169081one type of food each night for her kids. This would make me gag knowing 5 out 7 days I am having Turkey I can’t imagine how her kids feel eating that shite. Those burgers look so dry and miserable
🤒😝
That honestly looks horrible. I wouldn’t even feed it to my animals. Turkey is one of the worst meats to cook - it dries out so quickly and easily and turns to leather. Not to mention it tastes so incredibly bland and yuck if not seasoned well. Chicken burgers would be a step up. But why not BEEF! Where’s the BEEF! You can buy lean mince and still cook it well with olive oil or butter (to add some fats back in) and not dry it out. Not to mention is tastes SO much better!!!

Oh wow that portion is tiny
Water bottle #2... does she want a reward for drinking 2 bottles of water. She is so boring 😴 Also it looks like now Jonnyboy is showing on the vlogs him cooking his own breakfast/lunch. It actually looks so much nicer than Anna’s food. He probably even cooking his real dinner after Anna goes to bed 🤣

What was that fuckery going on in the vlog today!? Title was something like " Accidentally scaring the kids"! And it was Anna had a face mask on and only scared one kid, and of course that kid was poor Eddy! And, it was on bleeping purpose, not accidentally!!
Think that was directed at us... we all mention how horrible she is for scaring the kids. Hi Anna and Jonnyboy.. 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.