Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jonny is getting desperate. Not only does he mention the 'pink food challenge' in the description of today's vlog, he also has it as a pinned comment, saying ' i need as much help as i can to get this channel off the ground!! thanks!! ' It's only had 77k views so far.... and he has 344k subs. So much for him being such a magnet for subs, and how everyone wants to watch him and Anna.... ohwell....

The kids have a very long summer ahead of them, working for 3 channels and Tiktok.

Anna and Jonathan claiming they had not filmed anything over the weekend. "We went to a zoo, we saw gorillas" Somehow I doubt that you went and did not film anything other than a short clip on your phone. You could not pass up that amount of footage.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
so anna did roll down the hill- but none of the kids did! :LOL: also andrea was running and jonathan said "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fall" like he was expecting him to fall, but he made no movement to go and stop him (he didn't fall and emilia grabbed his hand right as he was about to trip).. jonathan said "good recovery" like he was disappointed that andrea didn't fall (would've made good content I guess?)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
so anna did roll down the hill- but none of the kids did! :LOL: also andrea was running and jonathan said "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fall" like he was expecting him to fall, but he made no movement to go and stop him (he didn't fall and emilia grabbed his hand right as he was about to trip)
Oh goodness me .

Reactions: 1
They used to gets lots of fish fingers, chicken nuggets and stuff like that at the old house, Jonathan and Anna would get their fancy dinners that were prepared for them or order take out a couple of times a week and for the kids they would just chuck something in the microwave. It was basically the opposite of the situation we see now, people used to complain that the kids eat too much chunk. My theory is that nothing's changed, and they just changed what the viewer gets to see to stand in a better light. It's the same with Anna and her bed: Remember how she used to spend days in her bed and everyone called her a sloth? I wouldn't be surprised she still does that, it's just that they've become a lot better at hiding it.

Her own father disliked Jonathan a lot, too. It was them against the world basically, and I guess, for two loners who felt like no one understood them, it made them bond and feel safe in their little bubble they created together where no one could, founded or unfounded, criticise them. And that's how it is to this day, they avoid the real world because it would force them to face some home truths neither of them wants to hear. None of his family or friends attended the wedding, none of her friends, only her mum and sisters and some family from Italy.
i get the feeling annas mom doesnt really like him either

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jonathan posted this video of A2 counting on Sunday. This following comment was posted under this video, as well. No mention of seeing J and/or A.
Screenshot_20200705-130154-01~2.jpeg

Also, if they went to the zoo over the weekend & this was posted Sunday, wouldn't the poster say yesterday for Saturday? Friday could be the weekend if you worked outside the home & took the day off, BUT they don't work. Also, means the kids sat home, as usual, all day Saturday & Sunday.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am not sure if anyone is interested in statistics, but I have done a review of Jonathan viewing figures for last few weeks, and they make for some interesting reading.

I have seen people posted on this forum in the past detailing viewing figures for individual video's, but as I have said also in the past this is not the full picture, as Jonathan does have a large back catalogue of videos, which the minions do look at regularly.

So to get a better overall picture of how Jonathan is doing with regards to his viewing figures, I have totalled up all views for all three channels on a weekly basis for the past few weeks and have detailed the figures below.

The first interesting thing you will see from my figures is that since he has been talking and adding videos to all three channels, his week on week viewing figures have dropped by 350,000 views.

Then to put my data into further context, if you compare last week’s viewing figures with the same time last year, when Jonathan was outputting one video every other day, to now, Jonathan is now having to working a lot harder just to stay at the same level.

Time Period ................................................................Views per week
For the Week Monday 01/06/20 to Sunday 07/06/20..........1,392,562
For the Week Monday 08/06/20 to Sunday 14/06/20...........1,668,967
For the Week Monday 15/06/20 to Sunday 21/06/20...........1,470,293
For the Week Monday 20/06/20 to Sunday 28/06/20...........1,383,252
For the Week Monday 29/06/20 to Sunday 05/07/20...........1,275,171

Just to give these figures some context here is viewing for this time last year
For the Week Monday 01/07/19 to Sunday 07/07/19............1,233,561

• Heart
  • Haha
What happened second week of June to cause a spike in views, memory worse than a goldfish here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I for one don't watch anymore they are so boring. I watch the IG stories if they pop up but I think they are fakes and can't be bothered with their pretend perfect family act.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so anna did roll down the hill- but none of the kids did! :LOL: also andrea was running and jonathan said "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, fall" like he was expecting him to fall, but he made no movement to go and stop him (he didn't fall and emilia grabbed his hand right as he was about to trip).. jonathan said "good recovery" like he was disappointed that andrea didn't fall (would've made good content I guess?)
Did she do it on purpose then or did she fall?? The thumbnail says she fell down?? 🤭🤭🤔
I bet the kids had a lovely time at the zoo 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she do it on purpose then or did she fall?? The thumbnail says she fell down?? 🤭🤭🤔
I bet the kids had a lovely time at the zoo 😁
she was going to roll down with edwardo but he just ran down and she sat up at the bottom like "you were supposed to roll" :LOL: then emilia just ran down too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is Emilias tee shirt too small for her? All the other children’s have clothes that got them?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just can’t fathom that the nanny has the kids at the zoo and that pair are sitting at home. It beggars belief. Nannies bring kids out when the parents are out at work. It’s truly astonishing how little time they want to spend with their children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Why is Emilias tee shirt too small for her? All the other children’s have clothes that got them?
They always are! And did anyone else find it u comfortable when jon was lifting her up to look in the window and he had the camera on the window ledge - literally a close up of her crotch, then cut to him with a creepy grin. He knows what he is doing; hes a total creep!

• Angry
  • Sick
Just watched some of tonight's video, and the wing tip Jonathan was allowing his children to jump off is a war memorial to a B17 that crashed on Reigate Hill during world war 2, killing 8 airmen

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
i get the feeling annas mom doesnt really like him either
Especially after that tax fiasco they put her through. Her name is now out there in the papers and I’m sure there will be multiple strikes on her credit records or whatever records are affected by that stuff. All thanks to her brilliant son-in-law and daft daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.