Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These kids are soo lucky they have a nanny who does fun things with them, teaches them stuff and lets them just be kids while their dad is at home, drinking whine and chatting with young girls and their mom is scrolling through her phone obsessively looking for stuff to feed her ED.

Crazy how people can put on such a fake show. No one can tell me that these two are happy with their lives.
And look how relaxed and happy the kids look though!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The rolling down the hill was so out of character, that the children didn't even know what to do with themselves, they all just stopped and stared. It was then the funniest thing to have happened to Anna all year in her insta stories and the thing Jono points out in his. What a boring bleeping life. You have one bit of fun that its news breaking and the kids are shellshocked that they dont even desperately join in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve gotten into the habit of watching them again. I don’t know about all of their scandals yet, but can I just say that Alessia is adorable and makes me want to have children immediately.

Reactions: 4
The rolling down the hill was so out of character, that the children didn't even know what to do with themselves, they all just stopped and stared. It was then the funniest thing to have happened to Anna all year in her insta stories and the thing Jono points out in his. What a boring bleeping life. You have one bit of fun that its news breaking and the kids are shellshocked that they dont even desperately join in
Bet she gave them hell off camera tho!!! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Welp, looks like Jonathan’s precious tiktok days may soon be numbered. Many countries are looking to follow India in banning it due to numerous privacy laws being breached and information allegedly being gathered for the Chinese government. All for the better I say!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember when their nanny was natasha and she took them to Clarks to have their feet measured and Emilia picked out some trainers that she loved!! Anna hated them and when she put them on once Anna made her take them off and Jonathan filmed Emilia so upset. Still makes me angry

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember when their nanny was natasha and she took them to Clarks to have their feet measured and Emilia picked out some trainers that she loved!! Anna hated them and when she put them on once Anna made her take them off and Jonathan filmed Emilia so upset. Still makes me angry
No never seen that video but now I want too.
Anyone know the name of video.
Maybe next time Anna take your children shoe shopping. Take your oldest clothes shoping now as her clothes don't fit her at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
if there was nothing wrong with them (they were the right size etc), then that's just anna being controlling :rolleyes: and jonathan didn't help- just filming her.. actually comfort or talk to your child when they're upset?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Swear to God if you laid out all 4 kids tops from the rolling down the hill video, Emilia is the smallest even though she's the biggest shd oldest. She could swap with Alessia for a better fit! Also pains me to see them swing Andrea by his arms, that's super dangerous for 3 and under.

Also. Leggings are not pants!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think the video is something like 'baby's first shoes' because she took Eduardo to have his feet measured and got him the very first pair of proper shoes. The comment section blew up with people saying how sad that was, and how 'normal' parents would want to be there for that milestone, and then all the younger minions not understanding what the big deal was and claiming this is what nannies are for.

3:59 The comments are turned off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Swear to God if you laid out all 4 kids tops from the rolling down the hill video, Emilia is the smallest even though she's the biggest shd oldest. She could swap with Alessia for a better fit! Also pains me to see them swing Andrea by his arms, that's super dangerous for 3 and under.

Also. Leggings are not pants!!!!!!
My sister in law was picking up my nephew once, he wiggled and she ended up with her hand on his wrist to pick him up; a one time thing that ended up with a dislocated shoulder for him. She felt like the worst mother in the world when she didn’t even mean to pick him up like that.
It’s only a matter of time before Andrea can add dislocated shoulder to his list of injuries

• Sad
Reactions: 6
And at 13:30 little Emilia corrects Tasha, she does not blow kisses at bedtime, nope, 'no, I say, Goodbye friends'. That's how brainwashed she already was at 3 (?)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
In Anna's insta stories, Anna asks him what's the name for the ring things on the water themed cupcakes (they're lifebuoy rings). Jonathan says he's thrown loads of them in his 'career as a life guard' and then struggles to think of the word 'lifebouy'. He does say 'buoy' originally and then calls it a 'ring thing' and then follows up with "I don't think there's an actual term for them".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And at 13:30 little Emilia corrects Tasha, she does not blow kisses at bedtime, nope, 'no, I say, Goodbye friends'. That's how brainwashed she already was at 3 (?)
teaching little kids that strangers on the internet are "friends".. isn't that the exact opposite of what most other parents teach? :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think the video is something like 'baby's first shoes' because she took Eduardo to have his feet measured and got him the very first pair of proper shoes. The comment section blew up with people saying how sad that was, and how 'normal' parents would want to be there for that milestone, and then all the younger minions not understanding what the big deal was and claiming this is what nannies are for.

3:59 The comments are turned off.
Look at the portions of food that the kids were getting then from their nanny, compared the meals they get now from Anna :eek:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Welp, looks like Jonathan’s precious tiktok days may soon be numbered. Many countries are looking to follow India in banning it due to numerous privacy laws being breached and information allegedly being gathered for the Chinese government. All for the better I say!
Maybe not only do they need to look into the privacy laws, but they also need to check and see how many pedos are using it to watch little girls. It's sick that he panders out his daughter, and clearly, by the comment section, there are thousands of pervs out there. I love tik tok and would be sad to see it go, but if it stops the grossness I'm all for it.

Reactions: 12
I’ve gotten into the habit of watching them again. I don’t know about all of their scandals yet, but can I just say that Alessia is adorable and makes me want to have children immediately.
She's the cutest, isn't she? Love her little firecracker, feisty personality! So different from the others as she's so cheeky! :D

Reactions: 7
Funny they did an ad for deliveroo when they’ve said many times since moving they can’t get deliveroo to their address!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe not only do they need to look into the privacy laws, but they also need to check and see how many weirdos are using it to watch little girls. It's sick that he panders out his daughter, and clearly, by the comment section, there are thousands of pervs out there. I love tik tok and would be sad to see it go, but if it stops the grossness I'm all for it.
They know. They have known for years about perverts on Youtube and are well aware of perverts on Tiktok. It's a choice.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.