Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
again with giving edwardo "girly" toys.. andrea got a toy ambulance and edwardo got a doll and a hairband with plaited hair on it.. he did not look excited :confused:
If the nanny took them out why didn't she get Eduardo a toy if he wanted one? He didn't seem happy that he ended up with a hair and n doll. I am wondering if the nanny was going to get a toy for him but in Eduardo's mind he been given dolls etc that he thinks that is what he should have so he told nanny he have that cause mummy n daddy won't be happy he got a car or something else.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
"because we are not allowed to colour" 😭😭😭

How sad for those kids. No of course they can't colour, god forbid they get crayon on any of the bland, drab, cheap, grey furnishings of the motorway mansion.

And Jonathan telling them it's their chance to "set the record straight" - what a horrific thing to say to a child! They are just kids... Why should they feel the need to explain or justify themselves to strangers!

And none of us here would eat Anna's charcoaled vegetables either, Emilia 🤣

But in all seriousness you can smell the desperation off them with the drop in revenue. I just wish they didn't have to use the kids for even more content.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
What I call all talk no action. I am in no way expecting a 180 change overnight but ditching that Marie one and seeing an expert for tailored advice would be incredible for her. I'm not holding my breath on it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know about the psychological stuff but I know I’d have been so sad not going with my biggest little girl on her shopping trip. She got new little earrings and some new clothes which actually fit. I used to be sad when my kids went places when I was at work. Mum guilt I suppose! But Anna was just sat at home I guess. And she is nit shackled to a desk by bosses so could have given an afternoon over to doing something with Emilia which obviously brought the child a lot of joy 😢

Would she have had a live in nanny so she didn’t have to get up in the night when she was breast feeding. What would be the point?
Pumping, expressing the milk

I don’t know about the psychological stuff but I know I’d have been so sad not going with my biggest little girl on her shopping trip. She got new little earrings and some new clothes which actually fit. I used to be sad when my kids went places when I was at work. Mum guilt I suppose! But Anna was just sat at home I guess. And she is nit shackled to a desk by bosses so could have given an afternoon over to doing something with Emilia which obviously brought the child a lot of joy 😢

Would she have had a live in nanny so she didn’t have to get up in the night when she was breast feeding. What would be the point?
Pumping, expressing the milk

Reactions: 1
When they lived in Ireland Anna had a cleaner that came weekly but no nanny and she was so much more hands on she spent so much time reading to Emilia and doing puzzles on the floor, she even made a video talking about why she wouldn’t want a nanny, then they move to the UK and I understand needing childcare from time to time but Tasha was there 5 days a week 8 hours a day, that’s excessive she even said in her video she’s home all day it doesn’t make sense for her to have a nanny. I think moving to the UK was the worst decision for them Anna became very detached to her children and her family they used to spend so much time just nipping over to her mums plus going right after having another baby, that’s when she would have needed her family the most.
This is the video it’s around 4.20 she talks about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Speculating that the move was originally Jonathan's idea as Anna had more roots keeping her in Cork and all he could see was money that could be made

Reactions: 17
Was the vlog in Ireland or when moved to the UK.
I don't have much on today up to now. I can skim through videos.
I remember when Anna was on Instagram she went to the patio doors filming Jonathan doing something he came through door not knowing Anna was filming his voice and attitude was different then Anna moved the phone around and drop of the hat Jonathan attitude changed to hyper hey guys.
I seen this before in the past of other YouTuber vlogs when at the glem party his attitude is like soild and good but then the camera comes on on he act surprised n his whole body language changed. He buts on a act all the time.
Oh god I’m useless , can’t remember!!! I know I didn’t watch much at all when A1 + A2 were babies so it had to have been Emilia or Eduardo. I’ll have a look of some vids and see can I figure out when and where!

Reactions: 5
They should support the British holiday sites and our economy. There are lots of beautiful places in England that they could stay for a week or long weekend. Plus with travelling you have to wear a mask in the airport and on the plane and I don't think Anna will like that as it will ruin her make-up:rolleyes:. Plus the two older kids won't like wearing them for that long (maybe Alessia will have to wear one too, not sure what age you don't have to wear them goes up to). I was suppose to go to Disneyworld for the first time in November but I cancelled it as who knows what it will be like then and America is having it bad right now.
They don't give a tit about anyone's economy,they've been offered a forte village freebie and he's afraid to turn it down in case they don't ask again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Speculating that the move was originally Jonathan's idea as Anna had more roots keeping her in Cork and all he could see was money that could be made
It was completely his idea the only way Gleam would represent them was if they moved and Anna just went along with it, in Anna’s video the other day he said he makes the big choices and she makes the day to day choices, he even referenced the move as an example of that. The best bit was right after they made the move Gleam opened their international office and started representing people worldwide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone, clinical psychologist and long time lurker here. I just wanted to say that she is giving out some damaging advice by steering people away from seeking help from a qualified therapist or psychologist and advising them to seek out a coach or nutritionist instead. Just because it didn't work for her (which actually, most ED's are rooted in other issues that also need to be prioritised and worked on simultaneously or you will just get a band aid fix), does not mean that everyone else should follow this. She could have just had a poor fit with her therapist, or not been clear that her goals are to solely work on her ED (which can be done, patient's wishes and goals should always be respected by the clinician). We don't always need to solve the root cause of a person's issues, but exploring other factors that tie into it can be a really valuable addition to the therapy and bring about a lot of critical insight and change. Anna clearly struggles with depressive and anxious features, that is clear. However, she has a problem admitting things and acknowledging it, as this triggers her feelings of being "broken" or deficient. So she rejects anyone insinuating that more could be going on that will need to be addressed because her main go to coping strategy is to deny and deflect- which is why she contradicts herself with her body positivity posts followed by emotional outburts weeks or months later about how much she has been struggling. She liked her ED coach (coaches by the way are not regulated health professionals and receive very minimal training compared to master's trained therapists or psychologists who require a doctorate to practice) because that person told her what she wanted to hear and did not challenge her thoughts in any real way. She will continue to swing back and forth and contradict herself (whether for views, or whether it is genuinely what she believes about herself at that moment in time) because she cannot truly admit and work on the more deep rooted issues with perfectionism and control.

What she desperately needs is a psychologist who she will let her guard down with and who can partner with her to work towards her goals while gently challenging her to go a bit deeper and examine other related issues that are relevant to a longer lasting recovery. But unfortunately she seems to only look for quick fixes to her problems- her broken pelvis needed an osteopath and suddenly she was so much better (oh wait, she still complains about that), her sudden weight gain is due to her birth control pill, her bloating was due to gluten and then was fixed with intermittent fasting- except it wasn't and she still struggles with it. She does not like to feel uncomfortable for long so she looks for anyone who will put a band aid on her problem so she doesn't have to feel like something is defective in her.

Also, if she truly now believes her self worth should not be linked to her looks, why does she continue to spend the majority of her time on her looks? Waxing, hair, nails, the obssessive daily make up, the shopping hauls for new clothes everytime her weight temporarily fluctuates? If she is really over it then we would see her bringing more balance into her life by focusing on developing other skills and abilities- learning a language, taking an online course, some type of personal development.
Thank you so much for your insight on the subject. I am a LCSW and worked as a therapist for a number of years before becoming a stay at home mom. (I plan on returning to work once my child is in school full time.) If I didn’t know who she was I would have found her comments about therapy very offensive. Over the years I have watched enough footage of her to speculate that she is a narcissist as she most certainly displays a number of traits connected to narcissism. Of course she would think it doesn’t help. She also most likely doesn’t want to put in the uncomfortable work and time it takes to get better. She is lazy in all aspects of her life, are we surprised she would be lazy about this? What I am angry about is implying to her impressionable audience that therapy doesn’t help. So bleeping reckless.

I totally agree with what you say about the lack of regulation in being a “coach”. Also, ironically in high school and my first 2 years of undergrad I worked for a Registered Dietician in an assistant type roll. I remember one of her biggest pet peeve’s was when people who called themselves nutritionists and health coaches. She would get fired up when her clients would say “but my health coach told me this, etc.” and the information was just scientifically wrong.

Now in my profession I get it to. With how much schooling, supervised work hours, getting licensed, as well as the lifelong commitment of continued education just so I can practice in my field - it irks the tit out of me that people can create this illusion they are equivalent to us because they completed some 40 hour course online from a non accredited website.

The silver lining in all this is that the money she is saving by refusing to get help from a professional is that there should be plenty of money saved for when 3 of the 4 are in desperate need of therapy when they are older. One could only hope. Those poor children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
'They have the same walk everyday' - Are you kidding me?! The only regular walk they get is to go out to the toilet in their small dog area 😡 Poor dogs.
I see how she calls them 'the puppies' (when they're eight years old) the same way she calls Alessia and Andrea 'the babies'.
A psychiatrist would have a field day with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i noticed quite a few people commenting, asking why they wake the children up when they're on school holidays and clearly still tired. someone even commented 'jonathan waking the kids up is creepy'. I think maybe this person is talking about the way he strokes them and stuff idk. another said they should keep the cameras out of the bedrooms and give the kids some privacy! right on.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
'They have the same walk everyday' - Are you kidding me?! The only regular walk they get is to go out to the toilet in their small dog area 😡 Poor dogs.
I see how she calls them 'the puppies' (when they're eight years old) the same way she calls Alessia and Andrea 'the babies'.
A psychiatrist would have a field day with her 🤣
The dog walker only takes them 3x a week. They are such liars.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They don't want the kids sleeping in because that will mean they go to bed later and ruin Anna's routine.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They don't want the kids sleeping in because that will mean they go to bed later and ruin Anna's routine.
It's interesting that they've always had to be woken up like that though, when I was a kid I would always wake up on my own, only ever had to be woken up for school trips or family trips where we had to leave earlier than usual. How sleep deprived can a child be that they're in bed for 12ish hours and still need to be shaken awake every day of the week

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.