Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

callmegracie

VIP Member
And at 13:30 little Emilia corrects Tasha, she does not blow kisses at bedtime, nope, 'no, I say, Goodbye friends'. That's how brainwashed she already was at 3 (?)
teaching little kids that strangers on the internet are "friends".. isn't that the exact opposite of what most other parents teach? :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

ashqim

Chatty Member
i read on the government website that hair dressers should be wearing a full face visor and mask.. so that she wasn't even wearing a mask is bad.. i hope she doesn't have other customers that she does this with..
Jono put in the description of the video that Alex is without PPE as she was there in her capacity as a friend who just happens to know how to cut hair, and not officially as a hair dresser, which is why none of them were in PPE. What a joke- if she is there as a friend and taking money to cut hair, then she is operating as a hair dresser and violating government restrictions. And it is all there on video as evidence if she ever gets caught doing that.

• Angry
  • Heart

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
This woman is ridiculous. One week she wants to be thin like a stick and cries about how much weight she gained, only eats tiny portions of burned veggies and the next week she eats carbs on carbs and pretends she loves her big butt and her cellulite. S H E. N E E D S. H E L P!
It's like she has multiple personalities!!! She's constantly flipping between them and you never know who'll show up 1 day to the next. Of course the" look I have chub and cellulite" Anna often shows up when there's money involved or some kind of body positivity campaign she's a part of but still. She was crying just a few days ago about how tragic it is she gained weight and now she's totally fine with it. Nah. I call BS. Tomorrow she'll be posting a facetuned "look how skinny I am" picture to get all those wow you're so hot for a mom of 4 comments. Also I promise she cringes everytime she hears someone say she looks like a mom of 4 should look. Nope...she's not accepting that she's in the normal mom body category. Her goal is to always look like she did at 20 and had no kids. She needs to feel superior to other moms.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jak

Chatty Member
He put in the description of the last vlog that after seeing the comments they’ve decided not to go.
They've decided not to go? More like greedy bastard didn't get offered a freebie holiday!

• Haha

lisa94xo

Hello!

I used to be on the Saccone-Jolys forum on GG years back; my username was rockqueenhoney.

I've not followed them since I wrote that letter to them that Jonathan read out on Instagram - he looked crazed and it creeped me out, so I stepped back from it all, even though the way they treated their kids disgusted me.

I'm sad, but not surprised, that it appears nothing has changed. Those poor kids.

It's obvious that Anna never wanted children, but was pressured into it by her husband, or societal factors. Maybe she thought motherhood would bring some form of meaning to her otherwise pointless existence? It blows my mind that they literally film their kids for a living yet never seem to spend any time with them... Trips to the zoo or a girly shopping trip for mum and daughter would make for great content, yet they can't even be bothered to do that? I don't understand, and I never will. I take comfort in the fact that even if their kids forget certain aspects of their awful upbringing, their idiotic parents have made it feasible for them to watch back in the vlogs - good evidence for if any of them ever decide to take legal action for essentially being used for money. I'd be really surprised if all 4 children grow into stable adults unaffected by all of this.

Regarding the TikTok situation... Jonathan is twisted and always has been. There's something not quite right with him, that's always disturbed me... Various inappropriate situations with baby Emilia (the yoghurt incident, the body cream, the mile high club... There's probably lots more but I stopped watching); his complete lack of male friends, his weird friendships with his young female 'fans'... He knows exactly what he's doing. It's disgusting.

I hope karma gets them. No amount of money is worth compromising your children's right to privacy and potentially their safety for.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Okay

The high waist & the short length of the bottoms makes her look stumpy. Also, the image looks a bit fiddled with, as usual, between the legs & around the hips/waist.
View attachment 168749

Her new gloves so God forbid her hands look like they do any work & get calluses. 😂
View attachment 168750
For the love of god, please someone, anyone, be it the nanny, Jonathan, children, cleaner, dog walker, I don’t care who, please burn this outfit! It honestly looks like she’s trying to wear Emilia’s pajama! For someone who was a stylist and hired a stylist less than a year ago, she really doesn’t know how to dress herself!

• Haha

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
She said the kids weren't having chips for tea because they were having carbs in the burger buns. Wtf why does it matter how many carbs your kids have. Unless their obese and unhealthy there is no reason to restrict their eating like that.
God sake, let them have chips! Let them have normal kid friendly food without all these spices. I wish she would stop putting her weird food habits on to the kids.

• Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Under new video almost every comment says that they shoudn't go on vacation and if so support local/British business. It's amazing to see for once our point of view this much represented in comments. People are acusing them of beeing selfish, ignorant and risking children lives. I've never ever thought that I'll see this united point of view from every viewer. Kind of dreams come true 😅
Wow, just going through the comments and I have only seen ONE comment that tells them it's OK to go, and that was someone who lives in Sorrento....... Everyone else says no, it's too risky, support UK business instead. That's quite incredible.

" I love your first world problem of "should I book a holiday to Italy during a global pandemic" when there are literally people dying and losing family members in the country you are currently in....trying to make yourself appear like a savior by "supporting" airlines and Italian restaurants etc. is just disgusting when its all just in an effort to get people to give your holiday a thumbs up "

• Heart

HilaryC

Recruiting fans, especially hyper naive young ones, to moderate your channel or try and do anything remotely professional is such a recipe for disaster. Even trained admins, who have years of experience in moderation or customer service, can have a rough time! These girls are going to be pitted against each other. “Why did you delete my comment?” “Why does Emily123 always delete my comments but Emily587 doesn’t?”. And then the day where Jonathan realises he made a horrible mistake and have to “fire” them all. Oh the drama...

• Haha
  • Wow

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Junk
i felt eduardos anger when his own mother called his end of the school year bag of workbooks “junk”. he has worked hard on that!! but yet again Anna makes him feel like shit about it... and so hilarious his bag got twisted around his wrist tightly ... i can’t stand this bitch
Junk ?? What a bitch. She should be proud and make sure he is, too. She does not deserve to call herself his mum.

• Heart
  • Sad

AnnieWood

View attachment 171493

Mum has a face full of make up, curled hair, fresh nails, a plate full of food and her oldest daughter is stood next to her unwashed, looking like shes been dragged around outside, dirty clothes, malnourished and exhausted. Did mum notice before posting a picture, no because she wouldn't have looked at anything but herself. Emelia looks like a cast member from Annie and these are the 'highlights'.
If I was the company that paid her to sponsor them... I would want my money back. The family should be around the table smiling and laughing enjoying the takeaway together. This promotion is just as bad as when they went shopping to promote a supermarket and had no groceries in their trolley. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Great idea! I have another challenge: Anna or Jonathan have to spend two hours of one on one time with the kids, no phones, apps, cameras or TVs allowed.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
so jonathans video today was blindfolded baking with the oldest 2.. because that definitely sounds safe :rolleyes:
When he talked about restarting his channel he said it would be a place to put all his gardening videos, things about running etc. A channel about him and not the family. And yet all the videos he's put up so far have been focussed on the kids doing weird challenges. Almost makes you think that he could not bring in any views on his own..................

• Angry
  • Sad

ashqim

Chatty Member
One thing I can't understand about these people is how tone deaf they are. Their lack of response to BLM, the holiday talk, and now the hairdresser without PPE...I honestly have no words as to how out of touch these people can be with the general sentiment of people and state of the world. Are they purposely trying to sabotage what little views they still get by creating controversy and hence, engagement? Or are they really that out of touch with reality that they are alienating their viewers and pissing people off with these videos. No one buys his ridiculous excuses about supporting Italy's economy (while England's economy can tank, talk about biting the hand that has fed you and given you your wealth and opportunities) or about Alex visiting as a friend who happens to cut hair- sorry but she did not just drive all that way and spend the whole day at your house cutting hair and colouring it just because she has free time! She was there to earn her pay and that is the ONLY time we ever see her in your company.

I have no doubt he will make some comment in tonight's vlog about the negative comments, that will be another defensive, sarcastic, patronising response- they can never just own up to their mistakes and admit when they have used bad judgement.

• Heart
  • Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
They scored another #AD. 'I have been obsessed with these hair care products for..... oh... a few months now' As long as that? Probably sent you a few bottles to try and that was it.... That's not obsession, that's just using a freebie. I mean, it's nice that you did, but calm down with the 'obsession', Anna.

In case anyone is wondering what Anna and Jonathan 'might break up over':

Anna opens a cupboard and finds a Weetabix box upside down. 'What's this??' 'It's Weetabix'. 'Why would you open it upside down?' 'Well, I just opened it'. 'Well that's really annoying'.
He then turns the package around, and the writing is the right way round 'Oh no I don't care about that...' and then the clip cuts out.

FFS woman, you have too much time on your hands if that is what is bothering you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Am I the only one thinking she can safely come off the pill and he doesn’t even need a vasectomy (though I agree with above, he wants to keep the kids option open - they could always have an accidental pregnancy on the pill but that would be a harder sell if he had the snip) because there’s no way they have sex??

• Haha

ashqim

Chatty Member
Am I the only one getting pissed off with how they’re all throwing them on the floor and stepping on them.... like I get their packaged, regardless of that the kids are like whatever *throws it* 🤷🏻‍♀️
I noticed this too- Emilia kicking the packages around and throwing them heavily on the floor- I am sure the company that sent that to him thinks that would make a great promotion for them, with their goods being handled so carelessly and ungratefuly!

It's funny as Jono was saying the other day they are just trying to "survive" the year and that they've had to cash out plans they had been saving/investing in since 2013/2014. There are definitely no big ads for them lately either and we know most of their holidays are freebies. Influencer income has also been down since COVID began and they are having to run 3 channels to get the amount of views they used to get on their main channel. I don't see their income returning to prior levels as COVID is here to stay with us for at least the next year and we are fast moving into flu season when a second wave is anticipated (I work in the NHS).

They are desperately trying to maintain the image that they are financially secure but I think they are bleeding money to achieve this at the moment. They haven't been smart in diversifying their income enough the way other influencers were and their other side businesses and attempts to do this have failed. They have foolishly spent most of their money on achieving a certain lifestyle and are now having to use their rainy day savings (Jono's own words from one of the vlogs last week).

He also tried scoring another freebie holiday to Forte Village and running it by the viewers and predictably, most were not impressed- I think this was his desperate attempt to create more popular content for the vlogs- their holiday vlogs generally do well. But a few months ago a user was on here claiming to be a family member of the owners of this resort and stating adamantly they would never get another freebie there again as he'd personally insulted her in a private message without knowing who she was. Wondering if she still reads here and what she thinks of his latest claim that they were considering going there?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

abcdabcd

VIP Member
So Emilia went earring and clothes shopping with the nanny yesterday...

Thanks so much to the psychologist who gave us her insights, it was a very interesting read and much appreciated! I think the fact that she has many narcissistic traits makes getting help even harder for her, and having Jonathan, someone so unaware and the definition of an enabler as a partner, can't be helpful either. He waited on her hand and foot since they got together, she never had or has to leave her comfort zone (mainly her house, car, familiar places like the waxing place/nail salon) because of him, without him, she would've been forced to get better a long time ago.

And honestly, personally, I don't think a mother who sees nothing wrong withher seven year old daughter having her first 'girly' day out with the nanny instead of her is a nice person, even if she didn't have all those issues. Nice people would at least feel some degree of shame for failing their daughter, but Anna seems to think not having to deal with your own kids is a privilege.

• Angry
Reactions: 25