Sacconejolys #24 burnt food, a pervy dude & Anna in a mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recruiting fans, especially hyper naive young ones, to moderate your channel or try and do anything remotely professional is such a recipe for disaster. Even trained admins, who have years of experience in moderation or customer service, can have a rough time! These girls are going to be pitted against each other. “Why did you delete my comment?” “Why does Emily123 always delete my comments but Emily587 doesn’t?”. And then the day where Jonathan realises he made a horrible mistake and have to “fire” them all. Oh the drama...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I could be because they are in the UK. Freedom of speech in America is ultra protected. You can't get shut down for speaking out.
Freedom of speech is NOT protected at all in America.
People get banned on twitter, facebook, twitch, youtube etc for expressing the "wrong opinion."
People get fired from their jobs for expressing the "wrong opinion."
People get harassed and beat up for expressing the "wrong opinion."
It's been 1984 for a number of years now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So the nanny was already there when the older kids were off to school? Why was she there? Can't Anna look after Andrea by herself? Or was it the cleaner who had to sort out the mess from the weekend? Just so odd.
Also, don't most parents take pictures of their kids on the first and last day of school? I know that was a thing in our household. But I suppose if you exploit your children at the rate the SJs do (now 3 channels, 2 IG accounts and Tiktok) you don't need to take those pictures.
I thought him leaving in the giant 'RSM Dance' on the back of the hoodies was a nice touch.

Anna about her cookies 'I don't know what it is, I think it's like a compulsion or something but I always have to have two'. Yeah. That would be an eating disorder, Anna.

And oh woowwww...she had chopped onion and peppers on the very same chopping board! Amazebells.
And then she said she's Irish. I mean... what a day, ladzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the nanny was already there when the older kids were off to school? Why was she there? Can't Anna look after Andrea by herself? Or was it the cleaner who had to sort out the mess from the weekend? Just so odd.
Also, don't most parents take pictures of their kids on the first and last day of school? I know that was a thing in our household. But I suppose if you exploit your children at the rate the SJs do (now 3 channels, 2 IG accounts and Tiktok) you don't need to take those pictures.
I thought him leaving in the giant 'RSM Dance' on the back of the hoodies was a nice touch.

Anna about her cookies 'I don't know what it is, I think it's like a compulsion or something but I always have to have two'. Yeah. That would be an eating disorder, Anna.

And oh woowwww...she had chopped onion and peppers on the very same chopping board! Amazebells.
And then she said she's Irish. I mean... what a day, ladzzz!
What made her admit to being Irish?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The high waist & the short length of the bottoms makes her look stumpy. Also, the image looks a bit fiddled with, as usual, between the legs & around the hips/waist.
Screenshot_20200701-005544.jpg

Her new gloves so God forbid her hands look like they do any work & get calluses. 😂
Screenshot_20200701-005559.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Busy mum chooses an off the shoulder shirt to wear for her busy day. I find nothing more frustrating than an off the shoulder shirt when I'm trying to do things
Screenshot_20200701_162156_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Busy mum chooses an off the shoulder shirt to wear for her busy day. I find nothing more frustrating than an off the shoulder shirt when I'm trying to do things
View attachment 168752
And white trousers ... I know she’s all about not becoming frumpy and I totally get that - but there has to be a difference between frumpy and completely impractical. This would drive me insane.

I am a SAHM, in the winter it’s jeans and jumpers and in the summer, it’s dresses, preferably in darker colours. I cook a lot, and I find aprons impractical in the summer heat, I look after my children and - would you believe it, 7 pets !! It can be done, Anna !

There are ways around frumpy and it doesn’t have to be impractical.

Another impractical thing in my mind is the cooking with loose hair - how does she not get hair in her food ?!?! Tie it back !

Reactions: 20
View attachment 168752
She stands a certain way to look skinner. Anna we don’t care you’ve put on weight or lost weight just own your body. Don’t lie 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The high waist & the short length of the bottoms makes her look stumpy. Also, the image looks a bit fiddled with, as usual, between the legs & around the hips/waist.
View attachment 168749

Her new gloves so God forbid her hands look like they do any work & get calluses. 😂
View attachment 168750
For the love of god, please someone, anyone, be it the nanny, Jonathan, children, cleaner, dog walker, I don’t care who, please burn this outfit! It honestly looks like she’s trying to wear Emilia’s pajama! For someone who was a stylist and hired a stylist less than a year ago, she really doesn’t know how to dress herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Amelia is such a spoilt child, standing with arms crossed and frown on face during the spinning of wheel game. Not her fault but she wouldn't survive in the real world.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Amelia is such a spoilt child, standing with arms crossed and frown on face during the spinning of wheel game. Not her fault but she wouldn't survive in the real world.
Yep. They will either rebel hardcore as teens (I hope they do) and turn on their parents for exploiting their childhoods OR turn into mini Anna/Jonos who are naive to the world and want everything done for them while living off of whatever money they can get from other people without lifting a finger.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yep. They will either rebel hardcore as teens (I hope they do) and turn on their parents for exploiting their childhoods OR turn into mini Anna/Jonos who are naive to the world and want everything done for them while living off of whatever money they can get from other people without lifting a finger.
Absolutely. Made me chuckle how Anna was banging on about how she likes her home and how jonathon doesn't appreciate how hard she works to keep kitchen spotless, erm she has a house keeper, a nanny, a dog walker she does nothing other than cook slop work out and cover herself in a thick coating of makeup which cracks around her deep wrinkles. She's so deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jon says to Alessia before making a video pretending that Anna spends time baking with her..

"Emelia was really good at this, so we'll have to see how you do, ok? We wanna see what kind of sponsors you bring in"

This is the face a 3 year old makes when she begins to understand that she is competing with her sister to see who can make daddy the most money.

exploit.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Jon says to Alessia before making a video pretending that Anna spends time baking with her..

"Emelia was really good at this, so we'll have to see how you do, ok? We wanna see what kind of sponsors you bring in"

This is the face a 3 year old makes when she begins to understand that she is competing with her sister to see who can make daddy the most money.

View attachment 168826
What is she doing with her hand, her knuckles are white, even under the spray tan with the pressure she's putting on them...
Screenshot_20200701_185438.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

View attachment 168826
Did he actually say that ???!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
“why couldn’t Emilia say anything”.... mmmm, maybe because she’s not Alessia’s MOTHER?!
View attachment 168652
I am really confused...so they want to look like neglectful parents 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would you put that in the vlog. Why do they love to show what bad parents they are. Maybe it’s all staged. They do things for attention to get views. We all know their channel is sinking ship... 🙋🏻‍♀️

B64DF467-6500-40B6-9FB5-1A3A48F017B5.png

View attachment 168752
Lucky she isn’t a busy mum 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am really confused...so they want to look like neglectful parents 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would you put that in the vlog. Why do they love to show what bad parents they are. Maybe it’s all staged. They do things for attention to get views. We all know their channel is sinking.

I reckon this.
Jono would definitely do this for more engagement and keep people like us gossiping and the minions protecting them.
He will do anything, and if that means a bit of bad parenting then so be it.

Reactions: 6
I dont get it, I watch an American family on you tube (on and off) and noticed they dont have comments, then a few days ago they did, then he said in his vlog , he was fed up with you tube showing the comments one day then taking them down again , he said theres no consistency to it, they can be there for an our of 5 days!!, but if your vlog contains children you have to have the comments switched off !!! Sooooo why have scumjoly got the comments permanently on, on ALL there channels which ALL contain there kids????? I think youtube should be informed about this, and also the grooming of the Emily's to "work" for him, dont they need to be going out with real friends instead of sitting at home watching a channel for comments?? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.