Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also today we saw once again what Anna considers playing with her kids. Sitting on the couch in the playroom, being on her phone and showing Instagram how great she plays with her kids.
You can see she has NO idea how to interact and what to play with her own kids. So sad.
I will admit as a mum I find imagination play hard and dull but I make my self turn my phone off for a hour every day and do it .
Also then do other types of play such as board games and drawing and Lego.

Reactions: 14
So the dogs have a fan in their dog cupboard.

Anal has a fan in her bedroom.

The kids? Nope. Nothing.
Just catching up on a few threads, and just to jog everyone memory, Jonathan took delivery of two mobile air conditioning units on the 30th July 2019. However, in all the videos this year when it has been hot, these two units have not been visiable. I am not saying they are not there, but Jonathan being Jonathan, I am sure he would have shown them off when it was super hot in the UK over the past few weeks if he had them??

Reactions: 15
Anna always likes to scare the kids, Alessia in particular. When they were taking down everyones height she told Alessia "this won't hurt, well maybe a little bit....just joking" Like come on!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
All the thumbnails you could choose and he's got midrif, legs open, mouth open and then remote in mouth. He knows fully which videos are the most clicked on and why.
He's a filthy scumbag bastard and so is his lazy witch of a wife!

Leftovers from what they've had all week. I don't know how they have any as she cooks so little for the size of her family, but then who would want to eat what she cooks?

So she keeps the overcooked rice and pasta, the burnt veggies, and all the turkey meatballs that look like they should be in a soup rather than a pasta, and (re?-)reheat it days later........
Rice especially is so bleeping dangerous if left even after one day! It's a good job if the kids don't eat that tit, otherwise they'll get food poisoning !🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does Anna’s playing always consist of scaring the children by being monsters or a witch. That’s what she films and Posts on insta And you tube. I think it’s a good job those kids have a nanny !!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Kids actually get to go to the park with not only one but both their parents? And they even brought a dog to look extra wholesome? I guess its that time of the year again to act like a normal family and there will be a sponsored post or vlog next week, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Didn't we discuss on here dickjonny getting one of the kids's to suck helium from a balloon... I posted a medical article of the dangers of it... Surely this is the same gas???!!! Beaches and parks littered with mini metal capsules of laughing gas. Bloody scary and should be reported somehow... I bet the school do watch his online stuff... The headteacher will be the lead child safe guarding officer... Private school or not.
Apologies just researched they different but can have same damaging effects. Plus sorry helium is a gas drug... No way shud his kids be inhaling.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Anna always likes to scare the kids, Alessia in particular. When they were taking down everyones height she told Alessia "this won't hurt, well maybe a little bit....just joking" Like come on!
Today on instagram Anna shows a Beast toy from Beauty & The Beast and says it's Andy's favorite. Then she pushes it toward Andy and makes that evil hiss growling sound she does when she's terrifying the kids with her witch character. Then Andy quickly backs away and is now afraid of his favorite toy.

Well done, Anna, you rotten soulless, empty husk of skin. You will not allow anyone to have any joy. When I think of what I'd say to you if we ever crossed paths I begin to understand why you're scared to leave your grey fortress of misery.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
A nice bath with lavender to wash her body and feet. Dim the room, get off the phone, read her a book, and she won't be laying on the floor looking at you puckering up your beige lips taking selfies you don't post. There's too much light in the room and it's hot. She could be laying on the floor because it's cool.
Do they sell ceiling fans in England? I'm just wondering we live in the South and we run ours all the time even in the winter ( you can switch them making the hot air push down )They are cheap here and I couldn't live without mine.
It was probably so hot! Imagine trying to cool yourself down on the floor and having to go to bed and not having cool sheets because your grown ass mum has made it all warm and clammy and smelling of tan.

Today on instagram Anna shows a Beast toy from Beauty & The Beast and says it's Andy's favorite. Then she pushes it toward Andy and makes that evil hiss growling sound she does when she's terrifying the kids with her witch character. Then Andy quickly backs away and is now afraid of his favorite toy.

Well done, Anna, you rotten soulless, empty husk of skin. You will not allow anyone to have any joy. When I think of what I'd say to you if we ever crossed paths I begin to understand why you're scared to leave your grey fortress of misery.
Agreed, she couldnt just let him have the joy of the toy.... something mentally wrong.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

That woman has serious issues. How cruel always trying to scare the kids and she's totally incapable of engaging with them like a normal mother.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
OK so I reported the video on tiktok of them sucking helium and just because the bastard is verified tiktok doesn't see a problem with it. This man needs to be bleeping cancelled once and for all. The kids are in bloody danger.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor children, half apple chopped two days before.
I sometimes replace the snacks/tissues/wipes in advance on my little one bag for nursery but they are all sealed like pouches / crisps /bars etc....
One must think she is super busy to have to pack their snacks in advance. Turns out she’s not!
I would like to see her working a week and dealing childcare. Wouldn’t last an hour

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Poor children, half apple chopped two days before.
But it suits her schedule that's why she's doing this two days before. Never mind the kinds, it has to be all about Anna and what's best for herself!

• Angry
  • Sad
But it suits her schedule that's why she's doing this two days before. Never mind the kinds, it has to be all about Anna and what's best for herself!
She is a lazy witch. End of story. How many mothers and father off out to work today made fresh lunch and fresh dinners when they come home for their children. She is given them such horrible childhood memories.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
We all know what happens to an apple just minutes after you cut it. Unless she has put a preservative on it ( which I'm sure she has not ) it's going to end up mush by today. Also sprinkling an apple with lemon juice makes it taste funny ( at least that's how I feel ) and as far as I can tell E-1 doesn't like weird tasting food.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oh look how exciting! Anna's filming another 1 of her tired ass videos! This time she's baking with the A's instead of the E's but still, is she really going to stick to filming her boring rotation of the same 5 videos over and over for the rest of her life!!? Rhetorical question, of course her lazy ass will!! Why would she put any effort into real content when she can just slap up the same thoughtless boring ass videos and her dumb minions will keep watching 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.