Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught myself humming 'nanananana, love iiiiis love......... let's talk about you... let's talk about me....' AARGGHHHH...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is a lazy witch. End of story. How many mothers and father off out to work today made fresh lunch and fresh dinners when they come home for their children. She is given them such horrible childhood memories.
These kids won't realize their memories are horrible until they're grown & compare with their friends. For now, it's just normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Anna complaining how much washing up there is for baking. I bake, I don't use like 10 different things to put all the ingredients in. I just use my weighing scale and pour everything in to mixer then my spoons for liquid. Its easier for me.
Also you have a dish washer, you can use give things a quick wash then place in dish washer.
Simple.
Gee life is hard for you Anna. Yet so simple when you have help and a big house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anna complaining how much washing up there is for baking. I bake, I don't use like 10 different things to put all the ingredients in. I just use my weighing scale and pour everything in to mixer then my spoons for liquid. Its easier for me.
Also you have a dish washer, you can use give things a quick wash then place in dish washer.
Simple.
Gee life is hard for you Anna. Yet so simple when you have help and a big house
Anna has to weigh and measure everything out first, she does the same thing when cooking. She'll chop up onion and peppers, but they each have their own chopping board. It's just so odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Anna has to weigh and measure everything out first, she does the same thing when cooking. She'll chop up onion and peppers, but they each have their own chopping board. It's just so odd.
Oh i can't do that. I just have my scales for baking and just guess when cooking but then again i don't go by a cook book i cook my way. 😄

Reactions: 10
My mum doesn't weigh anything out when she makes cakes, just does it by eye and they turn out fine. She wastes so many cooking appliances and then moans about it all. She's such a moaning minny.

Reactions: 11
Today's vlog e1 on show, absolutely sickening that its been left in. Shes 7 has no clue that she cant lay on her couch and be comfy because her privates will be posted online for all to see

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The first time they've gone back to that park since lockdown when they could have gone there every single day throughout? Ohwell.....

I do weigh my baking but I don't use separate bowls, weighed and chucked in mixer.
I know some people do use separate bowls and spoons, but why create more washing up? Her cooking alone must fill the dishwasher when it's so not needed. You can chop an onion and then chop a pepper on the same chopping board. Thank goodness she does not use all that many veggies in her dishes...... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wish I’d seen the unedited vlog for Eduardo before she could take it down. I’d love to see him telling her like it is because I think half of the reason Eduardo doesn’t get featured much is he doesn’t like being directed Remember the Stacey Dooley documentary when Joni said to Stacey prepare to meet two kids who’ll make you want to have kids and two who’ll make you not to?? Anna’s Instagram today is basically I’m so tired!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I wish I’d seen the unedited vlog for Eduardo before she could take it down. I’d love to see him telling her like it is because I think half of the reason Eduardo doesn’t get featured much is he doesn’t like being directed Remember the Stacey Dooley documentary when Joni said to Stacey prepare to meet two kids who’ll make you want to have kids and two who’ll make you not to?? Anna’s Instagram today is basically I’m so tired!!
he said that on tv? that's horrible! these kids will be able to see all these things they have said about them in the future - hopefully they will get out of there as soon as they can! :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
171E0A58-CB5B-496D-98C8-AD4EC27BCA44.jpeg
F86289B1-C710-4E01-8D92-706F52EB7EF2.jpeg

Anna putting Alessia to bed,
Alessia: can we watch TikToks?

she’s three!! She’s asking to watch TikToks at bedtime! Not “can we have a story” she’s asking for TikTok!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Down to 1.84 now .
Wow. That's from 19 May. The previous drop was at 8 April, so they're on the same pace as well....

No wonder Anna and Jonathan both are restarting their channels again.....
What I find even more interesting is that apart from over the lock down they are losing 10k subs per month back since last November

Screenshot_2020-06-29-19-25-10_kindlephoto-54199649.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 167129View attachment 167130

Anna putting Alessia to bed,
Alessia: can we watch TikToks?

she’s three!! She’s asking to watch TikToks at bedtime! Not “can we have a story” she’s asking for TikTok!
That gives me so much anxiety seeing her climb that! At least Anna went and got her down but she needs to explain why it's dangerous, not just 'promise me you won't do that again'. Should really have a no technology rule before bed time, even for Anna. No phones and cameras in the bedroom, just nice calm and relaxing story time.

Reactions: 12
So Anna has ditched her 'style diet' theme channel, for the tried and tested family blogging style channel. And according to Jonathan, his channel is going to be based around the children. So they are going to run three family blogging channel as I can see it???

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She thinks she really looks organised and 'mum goals' on instagram, when actually it looks manic and controlling. Setting the table for breakfast at 7pm, putting oats in a pot on the stove for the morning, putting powder in a shaker next to the sink, cutting an apple 2 days before, cooking dinner in the am. Is she SO SO busy that she cant scoop protein when she actually needs it?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.