Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole thing is just absolutely horrendous. So they have a dad purposely choosing the thumbnail with the most ped0 appeal and a mother who is restricting their diet to the point of malnourished, so much so they aren't allowed a full piece of fruit and wants so much control, she wants them to have it browned and on her terms.
The bit I can’t wrap my head around is the fact that he purposely chose a picture of his daughter with her legs open as a thumbnail. Absolutely disgusting

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
All the thumbnails you could choose and he's got midrif, legs open, mouth open and then remote in mouth. He knows fully which videos are the most clicked on and why.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I thought that too. Be even so, poor Alessia is tired and wants to go to bed but Anna is hogging it. Don't understand why she can't sit in a comfy chair by her bed or kneel down by the side.
As always Anal's comfort comes first 🙄😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
On Annas IG Stories

That witch pointing out to Alessia "look at the state of your feet" cause they were dirty. If she had a bath before bed why didn't Anna or Jonathan wash the dirt off her feet? Why is she reacting like Alessia is the adult and she should know better? Their feet are always dirty and hurting because they never have shoes on ever. They run around that house everywhere inside and outside with NO SHOES 24/7 I remember a few vlogs ago or on one of her IG stories Alessia said her foot hurt and another time Andrea said awwi to his foot and as usual Anna just changes the subject and diverts to something else. Their feet need protection and support from shoes and these idiots don't see this and they just don't care. Why doesn't Anna and Jonathan go barefoot all day and night indoors and out day after day like their kids have to. I don’t understand why they are not encouraged to wear comfortable shoes at home especially outdoors.
Its heartbreaking to see continual neglect to these kids.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 165514

Anna’s instastories last night, basically Alessia was over tired as it was 9pm and wouldn’t move.
“been here 20 minutes”
Or Anna, instead of laying on your phone in Alessias bed, you could....I dunno....GO PICK HER UP!
Put down the damn phone, go cuddle your child, pick her up and help her to bed LIKE ANY NORMAL PARENT WOULD DO. ffs....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why on earth can she not chop up one apple in the morning so it’s fresh for her children to eat?
She began making the kid's school lunches on Saturday morning because she just cannot bleeping wait for them to be gone back to school. Knowing they're leaving soon helps her cope with them being home on the weekend.

As for that menu. Fuckinghell. Leftovers on Sunday? What leftovers? Leftover frozen pizza from Friday or the leftover fries and corn from Nando's from Saturday?

It's Sunday! Can this lazy mare not pop a roast, potatoes and carrots in the oven? The absolute ineptitude of this pair...DIRE.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She began making the kid's school lunches on Saturday morning because she just cannot bleeping wait for them to be gone back to school. Knowing they're leaving soon helps her cope with them being home on the weekend.

As for that menu. Fuckinghell. Leftovers on Sunday? What leftovers? Leftover frozen pizza from Friday or the leftover fries and corn from Nando's from Saturday?

It's Sunday! Can this lazy mare not pop a roast, potatoes and carrots in the oven? The absolute ineptitude of this dire pair...DIRE.
Leftovers from what they've had all week. I don't know how they have any as she cooks so little for the size of her family, but then who would want to eat what she cooks?

So she keeps the overcooked rice and pasta, the burnt veggies, and all the turkey meatballs that look like they should be in a soup rather than a pasta, and (re?-)reheat it days later........

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I
View attachment 165514

Anna’s instastories last night, basically Alessia was over tired as it was 9pm and wouldn’t move.
“been here 20 minutes”
Or Anna, instead of laying on your phone in Alessias bed, you could....I dunno....GO PICK HER UP!
I thought exactly that. That’s clearly what Alessia wanted her to do. I know you shouldn’t always give into precocious demands but it was bedtime. Time for cuddles and calm and love. Not creating a stand off. And seeing as a fully grown adult was lying on a child’s bed holding a camera there was very little room. All clearly done to show how naughty Alessia is.The whole thing makes me want to cry. Alessia can come and live with us where she might not live in a massive house go to a private school and get free stuff but will have good role model heaps of love and attention not pimped out for money and be fed properly. Sorry I’m so sad for this. And I hope you get my point in the above.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow, ANNA AND JONATHAN have taken the kids out!!! Though it seem they've only taken one dog out with them (Neveah).

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like their vlogs consist of the same thing
- burnt food
- a Pervy dude
- Anna in a mood or always on her phone(to which she is glued- sorry had to make it rhyme)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
looking through jonathans tiktoks- it's very obvious which children are "the favourites" (the ones who people want to watch so get the most views).. pretty much every video has emilia in it and then alessia- the boys are hardly in any of them! the girls get the most views so he uses it to his advantage- it's sickening!

i'm glad they all got some fresh air today and jonathan and anna actually took them outside but the kids really don't have very good shoes.. either school shoes that don't fit or flip flops :confused:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A nice bath with lavender to wash her body and feet. Dim the room, get off the phone, read her a book, and she won't be laying on the floor looking at you puckering up your beige lips taking selfies you don't post. There's too much light in the room and it's hot. She could be laying on the floor because it's cool.
Do they sell ceiling fans in England? I'm just wondering we live in the South and we run ours all the time even in the winter ( you can switch them making the hot air push down )They are cheap here and I couldn't live without mine.

Reactions: 14
Also today we saw once again what Anna considers playing with her kids. Sitting on the couch in the playroom, being on her phone and showing Instagram how great she plays with her kids.
You can see she has NO idea how to interact and what to play with her own kids. So sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Also today we saw once again what Anna considers playing with her kids. Sitting on the couch in the playroom, being on her phone and showing Instagram how great she plays with her kids.
You can see she has NO idea how to interact and what to play with her own kids. So sad.
If that were me, I'd be on the floor playing with them and enaging in their imaginative play. She's just so cold towards them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.