Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Anna has ditched her 'style diet' theme channel, for the tried and tested family blogging style channel. And according to Jonathan, his channel is going to be based around the children. So they are going to run three family blogging channel as I can see it???
Funny how she revamps her channel but hasn't updated the main channel video since Vlogmas 2015!! :rolleyes: 😒 All to get more views/subs because ZALFIE are in it. (that was probably one of the last times they visited too)

Reactions: 10
Did the start of the vlog with the lol Eduardo got the first prize, when the colour landed on yellow next it was for Anna who got paper cups Emilia's face she looked like she was about to cry. Anna said I give mine to Emilia she cheered up. But then it was Emilia colour next so she got to prizes. If Emilia can't understand that she has to wait for her colour on the wheel or wait her turn which wasn't going to take long as we know that Jonathan would of gone on Emilias colour. This shows how SPOILT Emilia is and how much she doesn't understand she has to wait.
I always understood I had to wait for for things.
When doing past the parcel with my cousins n their friends i had to wait a while to get a prize but i didn't care really as I knew it was a game and would get a prize along the way.
Sorry for the rant it just pisses me of the way Emilia quickly gets her own way from sulking.

Unless i miss read the whole picture but still Emilia as done this in the past.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone noticed that since Andrea had that nasty accident when his face got smashed in, they haven't shown the kids in those John Deere tractor things? Maybe that's what happened, he fell out of one?!
I wonder if someone reported Jof for the dangerous way he was letting the kids ride those things, and John Deere got them back off of him!?
If they still have them , watch Jof put them in the vlog soon, cos we all know they read here😂😂😂 and he will want to prove they still have them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jonathan parked his 'Fend' mobile on double yellow lines again when he went to get takeaway, did I see that correctly?

Reactions: 4
Yup I noticed that. Did you see the end of the video doing the sweet challenge. Go Alessia! Learning from Jonathan how to sift the blame!! Lol

Reactions: 4
The first time they've gone back to that park since lockdown when they could have gone there every single day throughout? Ohwell.....

I know some people do use separate bowls and spoons, but why create more washing up? Her cooking alone must fill the dishwasher when it's so not needed. You can chop an onion and then chop a pepper on the same chopping board. Thank goodness she does not use all that many veggies in her dishes...... ;)
My roommate uses separate bowls for everything. It drives me nuts. Like she'll mix salt and pepper in a small bowl, then pours it into whatever she's cooking :cautious: I'm guessing that like my roommate, Anna films every step of her cooking?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today on instagram Anna shows a Beast toy from Beauty & The Beast and says it's Andy's favorite. Then she pushes it toward Andy and makes that evil hiss growling sound she does when she's terrifying the kids with her witch character. Then Andy quickly backs away and is now afraid of his favorite toy.

Well done, Anna, you rotten soulless, empty husk of skin. You will not allow anyone to have any joy. When I think of what I'd say to you if we ever crossed paths I begin to understand why you're scared to leave your grey fortress of misery.
Wow, I'm behind again just catching up, I can't believe this heartless witch. I've never come across a mother who enjoys scaring the tit out of her kids. It's disgusting and you're right, now poor Andy will be scared of his toy. Gosh this women, I do it like to use the word hate.....but I really hate this women and how she is to her kids. And let's not forget her comment about how lucky she would be if he got hit by a car or whatever she said. Those words will come back to bite her in the ass. Again I ask, how can ANYONE look at her behavior and they way she treats her kids and think she is mom goals 💔😠😡 They are both vile, disgusting, shameful, conceited set of parents that do NOT deserve those kids. Those poor kids are being neglected, each and every day my heart breaks more for the kids and the angrier I become at them. 😡😡

Anna has to weigh and measure everything out first, she does the same thing when cooking. She'll chop up onion and peppers, but they each have their own chopping board. It's just so odd.
She does it to make herself look and there for less time with the kids. And honestly knowing her, she probably does it because that's how the cooking/baking shows do it and she thinks she is God's gift to baking and cooking so she does it as well. It's all for the vlog and Instagram since all her fans praise her for her cooking 🤮

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Here Anna.. Take a good look at what a cooking vlog should actually look like 🤣. No slop/burnt vegetables in sight 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WAit, why did she wait until she went even further up instead of getting her straight back down and telling her off??
She probably thought once Alessia knew she was there she would get straight back down but nope, Alessia kept going so Anna had to go over and get her down, while still filming. Instead when she first saw Alessia do this, she should've stopping filming, grabbed her down and told her off as climbing is dangerous. Good job Andrea there wasn't watching as we know he would've done it and probably fall off and have a serious head injury.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Here Anna.. Take a good look at what a cooking vlog should actually look like 🤣. No slop/burnt vegetables in sight 😜

Does Gordon still do those mean tweets about dishes if you send then to him on twitter? Would love to see his critique of Anna's "food"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Having a bunch of naive young girl fans in charge of modding his Youtube channel. Yeah... nothing could ever go wrong there... 🙄
2184CD66-AA24-4588-91F8-5FBD0C661635.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
That is all we need him giving the girl gang a power trip to terrorise the comments under the guise of moderation

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Jonathan would love that, those girls would delete negative comments faster than Jonathan and his former PA's ever could. And then they can all live happily ever after in their censored bubble where most loyal viewers will be too scared to say anything because they fear the mod girls (aka the 'cool, chosen girls' they can't sit with). Doesn't sound like a recipe for more bullying at all.

Imagine Anna having to live in the real world for just one day, she's mentally so unstable that her mind goes into overdrive for the smallest things. She wanted to cry and just go to bed because she had to edit for 30min and re-upload her video (good thing none of her videos look professional and fun to watch, so I really didn't notice any difference honestly).

The worst part is the dissonance, she thinks she's extremely productive and a hard working boss mom for doing basically nothing all day. Her 'slaving away' in the kitchen all day is what normal mums do everyday, PLUS going out to work, get groceries, walk their own dogs, clean (and I don't mean get a stupid water wipe and wipe a dinner table, I mean actually cleaning, like toilets, showers, floors, hoovering, etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anna in her stories today says she never reads her DMs from people she doesn't follow as they're filtered into a separate folder, but she just happens to go into them today and finds a story from someone about a woman from Cork who experienced trolling? My post has nothing to do with the story she talked about, but rather how Anna definitely reads all of her DMs and pretends not to because she wants to make everyone believe that she doesn't care what people think about her, when she clearly does. The chance that the one day she reads her DMs she comes across a story about trolling (which is much more severe than they ever experienced given there is a lot of evidence to suggest the letters they received were written by Jonathan) is miniscule

Reactions: 7
Anna in her stories today says she never reads her DMs from people she doesn't follow as they're filtered into a separate folder, but she just happens to go into them today and finds a story from someone about a woman from Cork who experienced trolling? My post has nothing to do with the story she talked about, but rather how Anna definitely reads all of her DMs and pretends not to because she wants to make everyone believe that she doesn't care what people think about her, when she clearly does. The chance that the one day she reads her DMs she comes across a story about trolling (which is much more severe than they ever experienced given there is a lot of evidence to suggest the letters they received were written by Jonathan) is miniscule
The threatening card, of all the things, that one still gets me :/ And I still don't want to believe he really did that, but, it's just so obvious...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What did happen to Jonathan's PA for that matter? She has been gone since long before COVID, right?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.