Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF Anna got the stimulus package from the US?? Just because she holds an American passport still....... How ridiculous.
I was waiting for Jonathan to say that they would donate that money to a foodbank or something, but nope.......
She legally doesn't qualify for that check. She makes too much money!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Do people mean cheqye
This! For someone who loves planning things out, and seeing those blocks or whatever, does she not see that she's making more work for herself by not having meals with her kids and by reheating food all the time? She's so stupid.

Maybe she does file taxes in the US as well....? I know they used to in Ireland for quite some time, maybe still... so who knows... maybe Emma is due a huge tax bill as well?
Do people saying check here mean cheque?

Reactions: 5
You know the IRS isn't messing about when it comes to tax fraud, no soft justice like we're used to over here. These two are very talented at digging their own holes, showing off that check like it's something to be proud of and taking away money from someone in need in the US may come back and bite them in the arse come next year. OR they really aren't as well off as they like to make people think, the kids' school fees are quite 'cheap' compared to other private schools, they're paying around $30,000 for four kids per year, that's not that much, I know of people who pay that amount for just one kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh wow it's so much cosier and like you say grander. I'd have just painted ages walls in it and left it as it was. As I said before they don't deserve that house. It's now a cold, badly laid out, cheaply finished house inside and destroyed outside.

Reactions: 8
How they’ve decorated it and with the camera system in place, I could see a private nursing home buying it, fitting stair lifts and or a shaft lift . There are a couple along their road .

Reactions: 15
It's def not about 30,000 dollars for the school fees. You can see the fees on the school website. Ain't many private primary schools in R...gate... It's about £45,000 British pounds per year for the three. It's over 5 thousand per term, 3 terms times 2 , then Alessia nursery fees, plus extras for piano lessons etc uniforms and there will be other extras to be paid for. I think they are in financial💩💩💩💩!!!

Reactions: 11
Oh wow it's so much cosier and like you say grander. I'd have just painted ages walls in it and left it as it was. As I said before they don't deserve that house. It's now a cold, badly laid out, cheaply finished house inside and destroyed outside.

Reactions: 3
He probably should not have been jokingly showing off the check for Anna. She somehow got that by mistake! She doesn't pay American taxes and she makes over 50k a year. She is gonna get busted. And how would the US know her adress in England? Something is fishy

Reactions: 17
OK so are we reporting Anna to be audited by the IRS ?🍿 No way did they qualify for any stimulus payment with that kind of income. No. Way.

He probably should not have been jokingly showing off the check for Anna. She somehow got that by mistake! She doesn't pay American taxes and she makes over 50k a year. She is gonna get busted. And how would the US know her adress in England? Something is fishy
You don't get the stimulus unless you filed taxes in 2018 or 2019... So they had to at least file but they shouldn't have received any money because of their income. Unless Anna didn't report it honestly

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Anna in today’s vlog- “I’m not picking Alessia up today because I have a haul.”
Okay Anna, nice to see you have your priorities straight🙄
Pretty sure she said call (as in phone) not haul. 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of times he pushed and shoved those kids because they were in his way of getting a got shot or the kids weren't in the right position for a shot, those aren't included, neither are the "seizures".

And this one is just utterly gross:

The one of him slamming poor Emilia's face on the trampoline still pisses me off!!🤬 He is such a stupid fucker. Seriously if I was around him in real life I'd definitely be saying over and over "you're such a bleeping idiot!"

• Angry
Reactions: 24
why does Anna pull faces at and say snide comments about her own children? she’s awful no wonder they don’t want to be near her

• Angry
Reactions: 26
What kind if person would be showing off a check from the us government when no1 they (so say) dont need it and 2 do not live in the us!!!! Surely leave it for those when genuinely need it or donate to a charity here !!! They have no shame whatsoever !!!🤬 selfish self- obsessed twats!!!!😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.