Sacconejolys #23 vlog content is death traps and tuna wraps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see how they could even qualify for it if they make a high income:

SINGLE OR MARRIED BUT FILING SEPARATELY
" You are eligible to receive the full payment if your adjusted gross income is below $75,000 and a reduced payment amount if it is more than $75,000 The adjusted gross income limit for a reduced payment is $99,000 if you don’t have children and increases by $10,000 for each qualifying child under 17.

If your adjusted gross income is above $75,000, you’ll receive an amount that will be reduced by $5 for every $100 in adjusted gross income above $75,000.

If your adjusted gross income is more than $99,000 and you don’t claim any children under the age of 17, you won’t receive an Economic Impact Payment. This limit will increase to $109,000 if you have one child, $119,00 if you have two children, and an additional $10,000 for each child after that.

Filing Jointly:
" You are eligible to receive the full payment if your adjusted gross income is below $150,000 and a reduced payment amount if it is above $150,000. The adjusted gross income limit for a reduced payment is $198,000 if you don’t have children and increases by $10,000 for each qualifying child under 17. "
" If your adjusted gross income is above $150,000, you’ll receive an amount that will be reduced $5 for every $100 in adjusted gross income above $150,000. "
" If your adjusted gross income is more than $198,000 and you don’t claim any children under the age of 17, you won’t receive an Economic Impact Payment. This limit will increase to $208,000 if you have one child, $218,000 if you have two children, and an additional $10,000 for each child after that. "
Jonathan isn't a US citizen so she has to do
Married filing separately I have to do the same because of my husband but that means I don't have to report his income. Maybe the YouTube is only in his name..

The way how the stupid fuckwit was bragging saying " remember when we got that letter from Downing Street, well we got one now from the White House" in his stupid high pitched excited schoolgirl voice!! Stupid twit, doesn't he bleeping know that every household in the country got that letter from Downing Street!
He thinks he something special! He is bleeping special, but not in the way he thinks😂😂
If they are filing their business through the US she could perhaps qualify for the check. We have a ton of loopholes for small businesses. I don't know what she's doing, but she hasn't lived in the US but only visits Disney World. Don't drain our resources when you live somewhere else. This is actually a legitimate reason for not allowing everyone who's born here ( US ) to have natural citizenship. I know you have that rule in England, now I know why.
I haven't lived in usa for 18 yrs now and I got the stimulus because I file taxes and have no personal income. Basically USA and one other country require its citizens file taxes no matter where they live. its expensive to do and imo unethical so the upside is in a situation like this we finally see a benefit from all the headache. If they don't like it they shouldnt require us to file. They also saw lots of people renouncing to avoid it so they raised cost of renouncing to like 3k. There's likely a bigger stimulus coming in July too.

Bet he's regretting not getting the kids us passports now, seriously though that's the stupidest thing I have seen in a while
The kids wouldn't qualify. I had to show proof for my kids and I lived 21 yrs in the states until I married. You have to prove you live there so many years before a certain age in order to pass it on as birth right. I had to show my school records, Dr records, bank records. So at least Anna only got money for herself, not kids max $1200. Unless my kids marry Americans, my grandkids can't be American

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It would seem that the Emily Roses are still reading on here judging from a Twitter comment made yesterday by one of them. The crazy thing is they believe Jonathan and Anna are their friends, but all Jonathan and Anna are interested in, is how much money they can make out of their fans. Look at Cameo, as soon as a revenue source was identified, up went the price!
There is a huge uproar on twitter right now, due to the alleged accusations of some semi-famous dude sliding into underage girls DMs. Essentially people debating that whether the girl is under age or even just over, a lot of older influencer/famous men are taking advantage of these girls due to their naïveté and innocence and youth. Just because someone turns 18 doesn’t make them automatically mentally an adult.

I’m not saying Jono has done any of this, but knowing he publicly tweets these younger girls, and has likely done a group chat or two in the past, and now getting them involved in these cliquey competitions is enough for me to say uhhhh wtf you doing? You’re 20 years older than them, using them for your views and channel success, most of them started following you when they were just teenagers - some not much older than 20/21 now. It’s creepy AF. I don’t see any other family vlogger dads communicating so actively with the same group of 5-10 girls.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Video Pals are not thrilled about people accusing them of being favourites, they're all posting threads about it and telling one another to "preach". Yeah you're favourites, one is trying to get a birthday wish for a non-video pal who by the sounds of it has blocked by the SJs, you wouldn't do that unless you had a creepily close relationship with a married couple with children.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We are fortunate in Ireland and the UK to have safety nets in welfare that paid out during this time if we needed it, imo she shouldn't have gotten the cheque on that basis.

Reactions: 15
It would seem that the Emily Roses are still reading on here judging from a Twitter comment made yesterday by one of them. The crazy thing is they believe Jonathan and Anna are their friends, but all Jonathan and Anna are interested in, is how much money they can make out of their fans. Look at Cameo, as soon as a revenue source was identified, up went the price!
i thought this, but then I noticed something has actually happened on Twitter - J replied to one which is how I saw it. It’s all kicking off!

290CF50F-CA7C-49F9-A83E-5E0480416075.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
'They notice other people and your niece will get noticed'? Wow... They really think the SJs give a crap about their viewers other than for their view/money? They do not 'notice' anyone, the only reason he started the 'leadership board' is to get people to try and comment more. Are those girls really that stupid? Yeah, I know.....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
While I do think this whole ‘video pals’ thing is toxic and - despite what they believe - Jonathon and Anna do NOT love them. This new account messaging them has crossed a line that I don’t think tattle ever has. Comments here have spoken out of concern - the ethical issues regarding Jonathon’s actions and danger of fangirl culture. Comments here never “bullied” them; this account is taking it too far.

Saying parents who don’t love you isn’t normal? I work in a school and it’s terrifying how common it is 😢 but for me, it only makes J’s actions more deplorable.

(I hope it’s not anyone who reads here - not talking about people who comment, I mean the people who read and don’t comment.)

17AD36D2-9D3D-42AA-BE09-08D8C3BA91FE.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know far too many horror stories of what parents can do to children to know that comment is sadly not true. I am glad that person who said it has never had to worry about their parents loving them, or has never seen/heard anything different from friends.

But as far as Anna and Jonathan loving them... nope! They're using you, love. They want you to click on every video and comment and comment often. And please, buy some more Cameos to 'show your support'....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
We are fortunate in Ireland and the UK to have safety nets in welfare that paid out during this time if we needed it, imo she shouldn't have gotten the cheque on that basis.
No but Erika did - she flew home to get it, while still doing a brand deal for a watch company.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anybody see in the vlog the moment where Anna banged the table in anger with a horrific look on her face and then the video cut to the next clip. Scary!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anybody see in the vlog the moment where Anna banged the table in anger with a horrific look on her face and then the video cut to the next clip. Scary!
She was joking at the time, but I bet she's done that plenty of time when she actually meant it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She was joking at the time, but I bet she's done that plenty of time when she actually meant it.
well, she has openly talked about a lot of violent things she's done (kicking jonathan, throwing a chair when he annoyed her, and putting glass from a broken lightbulb on the bottom of the stairs for him to step on, which he did and she took a photo of herself smiling and giving a thumbs up saying that her prank worked) so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest :confused:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I saw that. She was joking with J about the YouTube lunch thing but then suddenly turned and saw something/someone. The flash of anger on her face and thump of the table was something to behold. Wonder which of the children/dogs was on the receiving end of that. 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I saw that. She was joking with J about the YouTube lunch thing but then suddenly turned and saw something/someone. The flash of anger on her face and thump of the table was something to behold. Wonder which of the children/dogs was on the receiving end of that. 🙈
She had let one of the dogs out just before that, so she got annoyed that she had to get up again to let one in or out. Her reaction was supposed to be a joke, but it can only be a joke if that's what she does more often.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know we always wonder how Anna can stand being around someone as hyper and annoying as Jonathan, but I swear she's just as childish and annoying. Pulling faces, thinking she's so hilarious when she tries to be sarcastic. Here, sitting in one of the dog beds (wonder no more why Alessia and Andrea are constantly doing it), singing randomly in the background while Jonathan tries to show the YouTube freebies.
And yes, she completely neglects those dogs needs and only cares about them when it suits her (no grooming, no walking, no playing, being locked in a utility room that looks like a slaughter house used as a storage room, just snuggling when it suits her), but when is she ever that close to one of her kids after she's stopped breastfeeding?

Also, for two parents complaining nonstop about their hectic days and their need to plan everything and never finding the time to walk the dogs, pick the kids up from school and so on, they sure have very leisurely days sitting in dog beds or arranging their nightstands, either not hearing a beep from any of the kids because the nanny took them out/they're at school, or we hear the kids scream and neither Jonathan nor Anna bat an eyelid because the nanny is with them.

ALL_THE_KIDS_ARE_BACK_TO_SCHOOL_Invidious.png
ALL_THE_KIDS_ARE_BACK_TO_SCHOOL_Invidious (3).png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She had let one of the dogs out just before that, so she got annoyed that she had to get up again to let one in or out. Her reaction was supposed to be a joke, but it can only be a joke if that's what she does more often.
Ahh ok I hadn’t realised about the dog. 😄

Reactions: 2
Oh they are both as bad as each other, but in other areas. Aren't those kids lucky...??

Ahh ok I hadn’t realised about the dog. 😄
I don't know why they don't leave that door open to be honest. Maybe it stinks too much? Or she doesn't want Andrea to crawl around in poo? She never cared when it was the Es running around in a garden full of it....

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I haven't seen anyone on this board bully any of the Emily's. If anything we are concerned about the interactions of 40 yr old man with potential underage children. If he wants a fan leaderboard he needs to appoint a moderator and step back. He's pitting these poor kids against each other now, and that's not okay. I'd be pissed if my husband were allowing this type of behavior on a channel that had my name on it. Especially if something were to happen with one of those teenagers because their mental state might not be in the right place.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh they are both as bad as each other, but in other areas. Aren't those kids lucky...??

I don't know why they don't leave that door open to be honest. Maybe it stinks too much? Or she doesn't want Andrea to crawl around in poo? She never cared when it was the Es running around in a garden full of it....
Or install a dog flap in the door

Reading some of Emily Rose’s tweets. Her mother is dead & she seems to have very low confidence and a lot of self hatred. I feel bad that she has latched on to that pair of phonies to help make herself feel better.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.