Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few comments from their pathetic posts.
20200601_151758.jpg

Screenshot_20200601-150357_Instagram.jpg

People are asking questions about her "friend" Myka as well. Considering she just liked 1 of her IG pictures the other day I'd say Anna is completely fine with what Myka did to that poor boy.

Screenshot_20200601-150531_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200601-150513_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Black lives matter, we believe in equality, says the woman who lost a contract with Disney for tweeting about how wrong it was Ariel was going to be played by a black actor.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So one of the “video pals” group is calling their baby... Andrea. Didn’t another family do similar a few years back and call their kid Joanathon?

This kind of idolisation is scary. I’d love to know what A&J say shout all of it behind the scenes, I would be freaked out! Then again... I don’t broadcast my kids to the world like they’re performing monkeys.
They absolutely love it.

Reactions: 5
I find it so strange that Anna has her age in her instagram bio lol? Like, that’s what 14 year olds do. Is she just trying to show off that she’s had 4 kids by 32 and still young? Don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
andrea really does not respond to anna AT ALL. we stan. we love to see it.
as gross as Jon is at least he makes an effort - even if it is for the camera.

but seriously though - what is life like for those children when the cameras aren’t rolling?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I feel like we could've predicted the pathetic attempt at supporting BLM. There was nothing there about the issues in the US, no links, no mention of why its all started, just "there's so much sadness in the world" and "we want our kids to grow up in a world where everyone is equal" (paraphrased). No mention of their privilege as white people in a white society, how their kids aren't likely to be negatively affected by anything thats happening. I can't believe it took nearly a week to figure out how to say that generic statement, which probably came from BellePR after saying "why haven't you addressed this yet, here do this". Pathetic attempt. Yes as a white person it's hard to talk about, but that's why we need to talk about it properly, so it becomes easier and things get better, hopefully. And the pictures were of their kids looking into the distance, a number of influencers I follow have used text as their post, or POC have taken a somber picture, there was so little thought into this.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
andrea really does not respond to anna AT ALL. we stan. we love to see it.
as gross as Jon is at least he makes an effort - even if it is for the camera.

but seriously though - what is life like for those children when the cameras aren’t rolling?
Yes! It’s so strange, he takes no notice to Anna although he is probably wondering who the heck she is! In today’s vlog Andrea was like a completely different child around Jonathan. He was laughing away and even talking a bit, even if the only understandable words were “doggy” and “George”, it was cute. I also thought it was super cute when Alessia was “reading” Andrea a book.
In regards to Alessia seeing a “scary” in her room, do you think this could be linked to being terrified by her own mother every night when she’s pretending to be a witch?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Nearly every other large insta or youtube star have unfollowed Myka for treating this little boy like a commodity and then abandoning him and teaching their children that if something is hard just walk away from it. ANNA and JONATHAN are both continuing to SUPPORT her by not unfollowing her insta and youtube. They are complicit they dont have to comment on the issue but need to stop showing support it's not like they were real friends just accquantices and that trip to london was so awkward.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes! It’s so strange, he takes no notice to Anna although he is probably wondering who the heck she is! In today’s vlog Andrea was like a completely different child around Jonathan. He was laughing away and even talking a bit, even if the only understandable words were “doggy” and “George”, it was cute. I also thought it was super cute when Alessia was “reading” Andrea a book.
In regards to Alessia seeing a “scary” in her room, do you think this could be linked to being terrified by her own mother every night when she’s pretending to be a witch?
In a word YES. Anna and Jonathan have made out to Alessia everything is scary. The vaccum is scary the drill is scary. So in her mind this thing she is seeing is scary cause it is she doesn't know what it is. (I haven't seen it the vlog so not sure what she said) but cause Anna has said about witch n stuff so now Alessia knows more things is scary. This thing could be her Great Grandmother spirit or someone else keeping a watch.

Reactions: 10
In a word YES. Anna and Jonathan have made out to Alessia everything is scary. The vaccum is scary the drill is scary. So in her mind this thing she is seeing is scary cause it is she doesn't know what it is. (I haven't seen it the vlog so not sure what she said) but cause Anna has said about witch n stuff so now Alessia knows more things is scary. This thing could be her Great Grandmother spirit or someone else keeping a watch.
During that conversation they also did NOTHING to comfort Alessia at all.Total lack of parenting instincts once again -all Jonathon saw was an opportunity for new content.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So today they’ve forced alessia to describe in detail the ‘scary’ person she’s clearly terrified of and doesn’t want to talk about, while making nervous facial expressions and generally not doing anything to comfort her or make her feel reassured that’s she’s safe. I’m calling now that Jonathon is going to try and Turn this into a ‘haunted house’ storyline because why not use your kid’s fear to create more content?
It's a lady.
She has long yellow hair.
And scary eyes.
Her clothes are too tight.
She's always holding her phone.
She looks different when I see her photo.
She makes yucky dinner.
She lets me watch Tik Toks before I go to bed.
She lies in my bed and scares me.
She's a witch.

Poor Lessie. I've actually been worried about whether she went back to school with shoes that fit her today.

Didn't watch the beach vlog but saw some photos. I think the nanny is responsible for the sun hats and glasses, the towelling ponchos and making their picnic, when do they ever have normal sandwiches?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I swear when Emilia and Eduardo were younger they had fruit for pudding after dinner? Now they have chocolate or ice cream after and she complains that the 'babies' (not bleeping babies anymore Anna, Alessia is 3 NOT A BABY!!! And Andrea is nearly 2 so NOT A BABY!!!), are hyper at bedtime. Maybe because you given them a load of sugar and they're on a sugar high! Honestly, she must have no brain cells left.
I hardly see the children eating fruit and veg, just a measly spoonful of sweetcorn at lunch time, maybe a handful of grapes for a snack and the disgusting vegetable slop at dinner that has no nutritional value left.
Not only no nutritional value left, but that burnt black mess of veg is full of carcinogens, so the kids are not only at risk of skin cancer, cos no hats or sunscreen, but theyre also at risk of cancer through burnt food!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nearly every other large insta or youtube star have unfollowed Myka for treating this little boy like a commodity and then abandoning him and teaching their children that if something is hard just walk away from it. ANNA and JONATHAN are both continuing to SUPPORT her by not unfollowing her insta and youtube. They are complicit they dont have to comment on the issue but need to stop showing support it's not like they were real friends just accquantices and that trip to london was so awkward.
I think this was on J's Instagram.
Screenshot_20200601-174817.jpg

Lil Andy is standing there as if he's taking a piss.
Screenshot_20200601-174906.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As soon as Andrea comes downstairs to breakfast he gets a banana shoved in his face (J & A did this to all of the kids when they were babies) he is probably thirsty and wants a drink before he eats anything he just got up. In Anna's mind she has met her quota of fruit for the day, one banana. And she must be confused that giving the kids veggie crisps means the kids have had their vegetables for the day. And with the Sweetcorn this is an easy vegetable for Anal & Joanus to prepare because they only have to use a can opener to crack open a tin, and there you go another vegetable. :rolleyes:
Is sweetcorn even classed as a vegetable though? I mean it's corn which is a grain isn't it? So basically the kids eat one portion of fruit and that's it!

So today they’ve forced alessia to describe in detail the ‘scary’ person she’s clearly terrified of and doesn’t want to talk about, while making nervous facial expressions and generally not doing anything to comfort her or make her feel reassured that’s she’s safe. I’m calling now that Jonathon is going to try and Turn this into a ‘haunted house’ storyline because why not use your kid’s fear to create more content?
Oh but did you notice witch Anna was berating Jof cos he said something to Emilia about their room being haunted , Anna straight away said something about scaring a 7 year old, yet she was really cold towards her little 3 year old daughter and kept bleeping asking her stuff about it! Alessia actually looked really anxious and afraid!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I mean after 6 days of protesting going on if only post about it now then it’s just to post because you are getting pressured by your audience to do so. It really doesn’t mean much coming from them. They’ll post that and then that’s it.

They did that to Eduardo too. I remembered before the A’s were born once when they took the E’s to the zoo overnight thing (of course it was a sponsored trip as they can’t do anything with the kids unless they get it for free) the most mundane things and animals that when my kids were that age would have loved Eduardo was genuinely terrified of. At the time I remember thinking how odd that was.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This is creepy, Jonathan is doing a combination of licking his lips and poking his tongue out. She is your CHILD
Screenshot_20200602_085438_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I found this video from Without a Crystal Ball about Myka Stauffer and I found myself thinking about the similarities between Myka and Anna. I love Without a Crystal ball- she made a video about poor Alesia’s cold showers and makes videos calling out family vloggers.

A few people from Myka’s life reach out to WACB and said that her and her husband were scammers from Day 1 and were obsessed with “chasing the almighty dollar.” Sound like anyone we know?!

She was hellbent on becoming “famous” from a young age. She rarely spends time with her kids and has the husband do pretty much everything and always makes a big deal of having to get out of the house on her own. She also had things like “registered nurse” and “personal chef” in her IG bio when in reality she isn’t an actual registered nurse and the chef thing was utter bs. Reminds me so much of Anna way back in the day claiming she was a certified makeup artist and stylist and “emailed with clients.” And considered herself a model.

Anyways, it’s worth a watch if you’re as bored in quarantine as I

They also have the same dead eyes:
B4812480-2676-4C27-83B4-FDA162059194.jpeg 730FEE53-6F14-4354-9A52-A9343F617216.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That was a lot of food for a child at that young age.
I wouldn't of been able to eat all that especiallythe first picture that would of been way to much for me. Then again i don't think i could now n i'm pregnant but i always had problems with too much food (apparently since the day i was born long story) do we think Anna is giving the kids less food as she knew she over fed Emilia. As Emilia looked like a heavy baby? I don't understand why we are not seeing the kids eat fruit or vegs. N why Anna has to burn them it looks awful.
Yes Emilia was chubby as a toddler/young child. I reckon Anna noticed this and restricted her as she's now quite slim. She also straightened her hair as she didn't like the curls.

She saw something scary in her room - yes her stupid witch mother scaring the life out of her before bed. What are they trying to do to that child? That witch voice and those eyes would scare me never mind a timid little toddler.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.