Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Magnolia23 had to laugh at the idea of anna eating anything from a BBQ . Unless it's pasta infused slop she wouldn't want to know....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did someone say that Mac was gifted from Amazon? Anna 'Is it pink' just be grateful women.
'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This was Emilia as a toddler ‘food in a day’ which incorporated fruit. Nowadays Anna’s food choices for her kids has gone backwards.

View attachment 142764 breakfast porridge with
blueberries & banana
View attachment 142765Substantial Lunch
View attachment 142766 dinner on a round plate not in a bowl

View attachment 142767Pudding- grapes & yoghurt
View attachment 142768Daytime snack Apple
That was a lot of food for a child at that young age.
I wouldn't of been able to eat all that especiallythe first picture that would of been way to much for me. Then again i don't think i could now n i'm pregnant but i always had problems with too much food (apparently since the day i was born long story) do we think Anna is giving the kids less food as she knew she over fed Emilia. As Emilia looked like a heavy baby? I don't understand why we are not seeing the kids eat fruit or vegs. N why Anna has to burn them it looks awful.

Reactions: 6
Anna tweeted something today (Sunday), lost 637 subscribers and deleted the tweet. Did anyone catch what it was?
Just checked social blade she lost 637 subscribers yesterday and as of 9.30 uk time today she's lost another 243. Her monthly average is nearly 7000. On Instagram she losing an average of 11.610 a month. J is losing over 8000 a month on Instagram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did the kids do anything slightly normal during the lockdown? I know nanny took them out in last few desperate attempts for them to enjoy the nice weather before school is back, which was nice to see, but like BBQ, little splash pool out, water fights, water balloons, picknicks (I dont count that sad attempt from Anna for the vlog, after we mentioned all mommy bloggers doing picnics with kids)..

the weather was glorious during last couple of weeks and those poor kids were only allowed 2hrs of outside time? (And I think in the most dangerous time which is around lunchtime, but OK Anna)

And for minions saying that kids behave with nanny because she is with them only for couple of hours- it's not like their mother ever spends more time with them is it? Probably even less...

They are disgrace of parents... they say they do it for memories, but all they do ist script the videos for 'who you love best' reactions or laughing when narrating them to be mean to each other...
The few videos nanny made from the farm or beach, that's how family memories look like, not the BS they keep putting up every day 🤢🤮🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’ve said this before, but what baffles me the most is that this would be QUALITY VLOG CONTENT. So in Jonathon’s £££ shaped eyes, has it never crossed his mind to do this? LEAVE THE GREY PRISON (wait for it) WITH THE KIDS YOU CHOSE TO HAVE

For people whose livelihood depends - essentially - on LIVING somewhat interesting lives, they do NOTHING! If they were cast members of MIC or Real Housewives (Anna’s goal), they’d be axed after the pilot episode!

More than that... they are FAMILY VLOGGERS. Yet the one fun day the kids do in months, was with the nanny. They get home and their mum asks about what ice cream they had #mamaof4 #hashtagmum.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Why would you subject your kids to this when you don't have to ?

I am so angry at them. They have child care, they "work" from home, yet they are willing to subject two out of four of their children to this, and them potentially catching Corona and bringing it back home to their family, the cleaner, the dog walker, the nanny. Lovely thought process right there: we don't care about the risks to other people, we just want them out of our hair for a few hours.

On what planet do you take that risk, just so that your kids are out of your hair for a few hours each day ? On planet Anna, that's where. A planet where two "problem" children, who she can't be bothered to look after properly and homeschool (for Eduardo) or engage in educational activities (for Alessia), are carted off to what essentially isn't school anymore, where social distancing from their friends will be necessary, where teachers will not be able to soothe and comfort them (well no change there, Anna can't either), and from which they will potentially come back from with the virus and anxiety.

I really hope they reconsider after a few days. Bringing your child back to school should be a last resort, when you have no child care and have to go back to work yourself. I'm pretty sure those who have no choice are broken hearted having to send their kids back under such conditions. Not Anna, though.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why would you subject your kids to this when you don't have to ?

I am so angry at them. They have child care, they "work" from home, yet they are willing to subject two out of four of their children to this, and them potentially catching Corona and bringing it back home to their family, the cleaner, the dog walker, the nanny. Lovely thought process right there: we don't care about the risks to other people, we just want them out of our hair for a few hours.

On what planet do you take that risk, just so that your kids are out of your hair for a few hours each day ? On planet Anna, that's where. A planet where two "problem" children, who she can't be bothered to look after properly and homeschool (for Eduardo) or engage in educational activities (for Alessia), are carted off to what essentially isn't school anymore, where social distancing from their friends will be necessary, where teachers will not be able to soothe and comfort them (well no change there, Anna can't either), and from which they will potentially come back from with the virus and anxiety.

I really hope they reconsider after a few days. Bringing your child back to school should be a last resort, when you have no child care and have to go back to work yourself. I'm pretty sure those who have no choice are broken hearted having to send their kids back under such conditions. Not Anna, though.
Sending your child back to school is a choice to be made by the parents. For many, it is the right thing to do. Many children are having their mental health suffer and need the school setting. I absolutely do not agree with shaming parents who have sent their children to school.

Do I think A&J have sent Eduardo and Alessia back for the right reasons? Absolutely not. They’ve sent them back so they don’t have to deal with their “difficult children” rather than recognising the importance of school and education.

But it is not fair to judge parents on the choice they have made. There was no right or wrong regarding sending children back - only right/wrong in the fact A&J have done it out of laziness

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Even during lockdown they could have done so much with that large garden. Picnics, 'sports day' games, a BBQ, put up some water games for the kids. But nope... I know Jonathan built them that playset, fiiiinally, but there could have been a lot more constructive play, as a family. They could have gone on bikerides as that was allowed during lockdown. And now that the rules have eased a bit, more opportunities were open to them, and they let the nanny take over as now she was allowed to be seen with the kids.

But then of course, this is a family that does not actually like to do things together. All the 'memory building' happens when they get paid to do something. Not when they themselves have to come up with ideas. So it's copying other TikToks, and staying indoors mostly.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That was a lot of food for a child at that young age.
I wouldn't of been able to eat all that especiallythe first picture that would of been way to much for me. Then again i don't think i could now n i'm pregnant but i always had problems with too much food (apparently since the day i was born long story) do we think Anna is giving the kids less food as she knew she over fed Emilia. As Emilia looked like a heavy baby? I don't understand why we are not seeing the kids eat fruit or vegs. N why Anna has to burn them it looks awful.
Its really mind boggling that Anna has practically boycotted fruits and most vegies in the kids daily diet and replaced these important healthy food groups with rich, chocolatey sugar laden foods which have zero nutritional benefits for small growing children.

Reactions: 17
Its really mind boggling that Anna has practically boycotted fruits and most vegies in the kids daily diet and replaced these important healthy food groups with rich, chocolatey sugar laden foods which have zero nutritional benefits for small growing children.
I'm always confused why the little ones get a whole banana at breakfast before they get anything else. Why not have that as a snack instead of filling them up at mealtime?

They will then get 'veggies straws' either with their luch or for a snack, but those are crispies and not actual veggies from what I can tell. I doubt they eat much of mummy's burnt-to-a-crisp veggies. Why doesn't she steam them instead? Now they're burnt and reheated. Can't have much nutricion left by the time it gets on the plates, but then, the kids don't eat many of them anyway. The only veggies they will regularly eat is sweetcorn....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve said this before, but what baffles me the most is that this would be QUALITY VLOG CONTENT. So in Jonathon’s £££ shaped eyes, has it never crossed his mind to do this? LEAVE THE GREY PRISON (wait for it) WITH THE KIDS YOU CHOSE TO HAVE

For people whose livelihood depends - essentially - on LIVING somewhat interesting lives, they do NOTHING! If they were cast members of MIC or Real Housewives (Anna’s goal), they’d be axed after the pilot episode!

More than that... they are FAMILY VLOGGERS. Yet the one fun day the kids do in months, was with the nanny. They get home and their mum asks about what ice cream they had #mamaof4 #hashtagmum.
Ohh but don't forget J&A are soooooo famous now that they cant risk going anywhere with their children now for fear of being mobbed!!! 😱😱
Ohhh how difficult life is for the celebrities of grey manor! !! 🥱🥱

• Haha
Sending your child back to school is a choice to be made by the parents. For many, it is the right thing to do. Many children are having their mental health suffer and need the school setting. I absolutely do not agree with shaming parents who have sent their children to school.

Do I think A&J have sent Eduardo and Alessia back for the right reasons? Absolutely not. They’ve sent them back so they don’t have to deal with their “difficult children” rather than recognising the importance of school and education.

But it is not fair to judge parents on the choice they have made. There was no right or wrong regarding sending children back - only right/wrong in the fact A&J have done it out of laziness
I am horrified to think you think I am shaming anyone other than Anna. I was not. I fully realize that there are situations where people have no choice - but it is not threat case, and that’s all I was trying to say.

In our school, we have people who do not work but do not have the capacity To homeschool (homeschooling in a language they do not yet master), and in their case, for example, I can fully understand them sending their kids back to school so that they are not behind ... not everyone can afford a tutor and I fully understand that. That is just an example and I’m sure there are many others.

My rant was specifically about the SJs and certainly not about shaming anyone :).

• Heart
I am horrified to think you think I am shaming anyone other than Anna. I was not. I fully realize that there are situations where people have no choice - but it is not threat case, and that’s all I was trying to say.

In our school, we have people who do not work but do not have the capacity To homeschool (homeschooling in a language they do not yet master), and in their case, for example, I can fully understand them sending their kids back to school so that they are not behind ... not everyone can afford a tutor and I fully understand that. That is just an example and I’m sure there are many others.

My rant was specifically about the SJs and certainly not about shaming anyone :).
In which case I apologise for misinterpreting your original post :)

Reactions: 5
I'm always confused why the little ones get a whole banana at breakfast before they get anything else. Why not have that as a snack instead of filling them up at mealtime?

They will then get 'veggies straws' either with their luch or for a snack, but those are crispies and not actual veggies from what I can tell. I doubt they eat much of mummy's burnt-to-a-crisp veggies. Why doesn't she steam them instead? Now they're burnt and reheated. Can't have much nutricion left by the time it gets on the plates, but then, the kids don't eat many of them anyway. The only veggies they will regularly eat is sweetcorn....

As soon as Andrea comes downstairs to breakfast he gets a banana shoved in his face (J & A did this to all of the kids when they were babies) he is probably thirsty and wants a drink before he eats anything he just got up. In Anna's mind she has met her quota of fruit for the day, one banana. And she must be confused that giving the kids veggie crisps means the kids have had their vegetables for the day. And with the Sweetcorn this is an easy vegetable for Anal & Joanus to prepare because they only have to use a can opener to crack open a tin, and there you go another vegetable. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is that she says the cleaner is coming back tomorrow. People cannot go into one another's houses except in emergency or for care. Her cleaner is neither so she is definitely breaking the lockdown rules of the UK !!!

So doesn't she understand the latest news briefings ??? She cannot have the cleaner in ! My mother aged 90 can't have her cleaner so why is she ? She doesn't even need a cleaner, she could do it herself, she'd get more exercise that way. If she cleaned her own house she wouldn't need to prat about with weights at 5 am .

Anyway they are breaking lockdown law for sure but don't seem to understand that.

The law is very clear at the moment. You can meet people from different households outside but not in their homes unless emergency or for care purposes or just to use the toilet as long as you clean everything.

So A and J howcome your cleaner is breaking lockdown when even the elderly can't have their cleaners. You don't need a cleaner, if you stopped admiring yourself 8 hours a day you could probably clean Anna. Seriously people can't even visit elderly parents in their home so the law is no different for them. The cleaner is breaking lockdown rules too and could be fined.
Speaking of weights, her form is completely wrong and the way she’s using them will not help her build any muscle. She’s swinging her upper arm up in bicep curls which is literally doing nothing. She’s wasting her time lifting the way she is, why can’t she simply google how to lift properly?

• Haha
Why is Emilia not going back to school? I’m genuinely surprised that schools are re-opening so soon in England.

Reactions: 2
Only certain groups are returning, Emilia is in a different year group to the ones returning, Eduardo and Alessia are in the right groups.

Reactions: 3
@Magnolia23 had to laugh at the idea of anna eating anything from a BBQ . Unless it's pasta infused slop she wouldn't want to know....
They've had one BBQ in all the time they've lived there and that was with his family. Anna precooked practically everything and it was nowhere near enough for all the people there.

Why is Emilia not going back to school? I’m genuinely surprised that schools are re-opening so soon in England.
The government decided that only nursery, Reception, Year 1, and Year 6 will be going back. Alessia is in nursery and Eduardo is in Year 1. Emilia has to stay home.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
First time commenter. Long time lurker. LThe fact that Jonny Shining admits to having 6 nannies in 6 years speaks volumes about what utter a**hole employers they are. That’s a heck of a staff turnover!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
First time commenter. Long time lurker. LThe fact that Jonny Shining admits to having 6 nannies in 6 years speaks volumes about what utter a**hole employers they are. That’s a heck of a staff turnover!
Right?? Such a shame they can't come out with a tell-it-all book or something. ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.