Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenter. Long time lurker. LThe fact that Jonny Shining admits to having 6 nannies in 6 years speaks volumes about what utter a**hole employers they are. That’s a heck of a staff turnover!
And poor kids having to get used to so many different nannies.🥺 I wonder what age Anna & Jonathan will think is a cut off age before they don’t need someone to look after their kids and A& J step up to the plate to take full responsibility. My first guess would be never but my second guess is when the kids move out of that ice castle and away from Maleficent.
18ABF5D5-D4D5-4621-B925-BA23AC0C9CBB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why would you subject your kids to this when you don't have to ?

That has made me so sad. I went back to work today at a pre school and we didn't have face shields or any other PPE on accept when we have to change a child or child becomes ill. I am certianly waiting to here in the Vlog tomorrow for today about how it went for Alessia and Eduardo. I agree they don't need to go back as they have childcare in the form of the nanny

• Sad
Reactions: 12
First time commenter. Long time lurker. LThe fact that Jonny Shining admits to having 6 nannies in 6 years speaks volumes about what utter a**hole employers they are. That’s a heck of a staff turnover!
And didn’t they have Tasha for like two years? So 5 other nannies within past 4 years. I could be mistaken, it felt like she was with them for a long time.

Reactions: 11
That has made me so sad. I went back to work today at a pre school and we didn't have face shields or any other PPE on accept when we have to change a child or child becomes ill. I am certianly waiting to here in the Vlog tomorrow for today about how it went for Alessia and Eduardo. I agree they don't need to go back as they have childcare in the form of the nanny
You will probably not hear much about how it went for the kids. You'll hear how delighted A&J were to have only 2 kids at home......

And don't forget, the kids go to a private school. The PPE is probably funded by the parents.

Stay safe!

Reactions: 12
You will probably not hear much about how it went for the kids. You'll hear how delighted A&J were to have only 2 kids at home......

And don't forget, the kids go to a private school. The PPE is probably funded by the parents.

Stay safe!
That is true, she'll just have that big stupid grin on her face the whole time she's talking about it. Thank you and you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just wanted to say that domestic cleaners are allowed to be working again, it says so on the gov.uk website. My cleaner is working for me again, she keeps 2m distance, and is wiping everything she touches (because shes cleaning 🙈) and leaves her shoes outside. She is also only visiting one house per day rather than her usual 2.

With regards to SJs putting E and A into school, I cant understand it. The only thing I can think is that they are thinking of the money because they will still be paying fees even though the kids arent there so will want their money's worth.

I do wonder if there is going to be a new merch drop or some such to try and recoup some income. Friendliest friend will be back!

On the topic of the nanny just thought I'd share this transcription again. The italics are voice overs.

J "Alright Stacey it's time for you to work, I need to film the end of today's episode."
A "Okay."
Also the first time we see Alessia just wandering in background with them in the kitchen.
S "I've not been with the family long and I'm already getting a sense of how Jonathan puts together his YouTube videos."

[Camera shows vlog camera. Also we see Alessia for the first time walking around the kitchen. She is not introduced.]

J "I have this tradition when anyone comes to our house"
S "Yeah?"
J "I like to tell the audience they're the new nanny."
S "Great."
J "Cos they all believe it."
S "Sure."
J "So today Stacey [does a drum roll action] You're gonna be the new nanny! Is this what you're planning on wearing?"
S "This is what I'm planning on wearing. Do you not like it?"
J "Can we change your hair though?"
S "Why?"
J "Well just maybe change your hair, maybe... change..."
[A laughing]
S "Jazz myself up for your channel? Is that what you're saying Jonathan?" [Slaps J on the back as he walks past her]

[Camera shows them filming the clip at the kitchen table for the vlog. A is feeding Andrea.]

J "It's the end of the video. Erm we've got some big news. Some exciting news. After a long and exhausted search for a new nanny I can now present to you our new nanny."
[S comes into shot on the vlog camera]
J "Look who we got."
S "Hi guys. I'm just here to work for the Sacconejoly's."
J "We just figured Stacey wasn't busy."
S "No. I've got very little work."
J "Guys leave us comments. What do you guys think? Okay, should we hire Stacey full time."
S "Hire or fire."
J "See you guys next time. Bye. [Switches off vlog camera.] And that was it."
S "There we go."
J "Your first vlog."
S "So you'll edit that today and it will go up tonight?"
J "Er, yeah, it's going up- I'll go do that now. Er it will go out in like 6 hours."
S "And they're how long the videos, typically?"
J "About twenty minutes or so."
S "That's a lot of work. 20 minutes every 2 days."
J "Yeah I know. I always say to Anna like when does this season end? It's been going for nearly 10 years. When's the season break? You know? When does season 2 begin?"
[S smiling through gritted teeth.]

[As A is feeding Andrea, J turns attention to Andrea]

J "Say dada. Say dada"
A "Say Mama."
J "Say dada."
S "Say YouTube."
[J pulls out the vlog camera] "just in case you do actually. Let's get this rolling. Ohh dada. Say dadadada dada"
[Cut to S's what the hell face.]

S "Although I'm no stranger to the camera playing the new role of the nanny as part of the Sacconejoly brand, is going to take a bit of getting used to."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
In which case I apologise for misinterpreting your original post :)
O love that we all get together so quickly, unlike SJs comments section who rely only on mid-slinging.

On the topic of the nanny just thought I'd share this transcription again. The italics are voice overs.

J "Alright Stacey it's time for you to work, I need to film the end of today's episode."
A "Okay."
Also the first time we see Alessia just wandering in background with them in the kitchen.
S "I've not been with the family long and I'm already getting a sense of how Jonathan puts together his YouTube videos."

[Camera shows vlog camera. Also we see Alessia for the first time walking around the kitchen. She is not introduced.]

J "I have this tradition when anyone comes to our house"
S "Yeah?"
J "I like to tell the audience they're the new nanny."
S "Great."
J "Cos they all believe it."
S "Sure."
J "So today Stacey [does a drum roll action] You're gonna be the new nanny! Is this what you're planning on wearing?"
S "This is what I'm planning on wearing. Do you not like it?"
J "Can we change your hair though?"
S "Why?"
J "Well just maybe change your hair, maybe... change..."
[A laughing]
S "Jazz myself up for your channel? Is that what you're saying Jonathan?" [Slaps J on the back as he walks past her]

[Camera shows them filming the clip at the kitchen table for the vlog. A is feeding Andrea.]

J "It's the end of the video. Erm we've got some big news. Some exciting news. After a long and exhausted search for a new nanny I can now present to you our new nanny."
[S comes into shot on the vlog camera]
J "Look who we got."
S "Hi guys. I'm just here to work for the Sacconejoly's."
J "We just figured Stacey wasn't busy."
S "No. I've got very little work."
J "Guys leave us comments. What do you guys think? Okay, should we hire Stacey full time."
S "Hire or fire."
J "See you guys next time. Bye. [Switches off vlog camera.] And that was it."
S "There we go."
J "Your first vlog."
S "So you'll edit that today and it will go up tonight?"
J "Er, yeah, it's going up- I'll go do that now. Er it will go out in like 6 hours."
S "And they're how long the videos, typically?"
J "About twenty minutes or so."
S "That's a lot of work. 20 minutes every 2 days."
J "Yeah I know. I always say to Anna like when does this season end? It's been going for nearly 10 years. When's the season break? You know? When does season 2 begin?"
[S smiling through gritted teeth.]

[As A is feeding Andrea, J turns attention to Andrea]

J "Say dada. Say dada"
A "Say Mama."
J "Say dada."
S "Say YouTube."
[J pulls out the vlog camera] "just in case you do actually. Let's get this rolling. Ohh dada. Say dadadada dada"
[Cut to S's what the hell face.]

S "Although I'm no stranger to the camera playing the new role of the nanny as part of the Sacconejoly brand, is going to take a bit of getting used to."
Jonathan is like a pest you keep shooing it away but still sits on your face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but I think it's pretty terrible they've not acknowledged the BLM news recently? With such a huge following you would think they would want to discuss it/or at least management would make them cover it.

Silence is deafening. However for some reason I'm also not shocked.

• Heart
Not sure if it's been mentioned already but I think it's pretty terrible they've not acknowledged the BLM news recently? With such a huge following you would think they would want to discuss it/or at least management would make them cover it.

They never address anything.. it might be due to the contract with gleam (as I think no one did) but I did see Anna commenting on few black girls account how beyond stunning and beautiful and amazing they are.. (that's as far as her pea brain can go.. ) - but as we all know Anna made few racist remarks before so... let's not even go there with something like this and sjs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So one of the “video pals” group is calling their baby... Andrea. Didn’t another family do similar a few years back and call their kid Joanathon?

This kind of idolisation is scary. I’d love to know what A&J say shout all of it behind the scenes, I would be freaked out! Then again... I don’t broadcast my kids to the world like they’re performing monkeys.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

its funny you say that because they both just uploaded the exact same (clearly copy-pasted) post on instagram about it

Reactions: 5
its funny you say that because they both just uploaded the exact same (clearly copy-pasted) post on instagram about it
At this point it’s become career suicide for an influencer to NOT say something- people are going on unfollowing sprees for anyone that hasn’t posted about BLM. So I’m glad they commented, but I’m suspicious, as always, of their motives. I have a hunch it was motivated by money. But I do think it’s wonderful that “Black Lives Matter” is becoming a common and accepted enough concept that even two bimbos like this can publicly support #BLM.

Reactions: 5
I had to reply to J’s insta ... it’s a bit rich to talk BLM when your own wife has retweeted racist material in the past ... blocked in 3 ... 2 ... 1

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So today they’ve forced alessia to describe in detail the ‘scary’ person she’s clearly terrified of and doesn’t want to talk about, while making nervous facial expressions and generally not doing anything to comfort her or make her feel reassured that’s she’s safe. I’m calling now that Jonathon is going to try and Turn this into a ‘haunted house’ storyline because why not use your kid’s fear to create more content?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That was the most generic "our PR made us make a statement" statement I've ever seen!! Those 2 could clearly care less about anything going on in the real world as they've secluded themselves in the gray asylum for years now. They might as well of just come out and said we have no opinion on the matter because we actually have no opinion 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I'm late with this, but I haven't seen it mentioned on here that Jonathan was using what looks like a leaf blower on the kids in the tiktok with his black tooth. It's quite obvious that he's using it on himself, but also on Eduardo's cheeks. That was something way more powerful than just a blow dryer. Also, the tiktok of him laying in bed with Emilia with his arm on her stomach...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm late with this, but I haven't seen it mentioned on here that Jonathan was using what looks like a leaf blower on the kids in the tiktok with his black tooth. It's quite obvious that he's using it on himself, but also on Eduardo's cheeks. That was something way more powerful than just a blow dryer. Also, the tiktok of him laying in bed with Emilia with his arm on her stomach...

That TikTok is disgusting. What father touches their daughter like that?! He’s getting more and more bold with the blatant pedalo content and pedalo baiting.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.