Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Jwin. I think you are spot on with your observations but the thing I don’t agree with is you think they are good people. I know that is your opinion but I disagree completely. They are terrible selfish and just all round horrible people in my opinion. I’m glad you joined and hopefully when you read the posts you will realise just how bad they really are x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Completely agree @Whatever21. In my humble opinion they are incredibly vein, selfish, entitled, egoistic idiots!

Sorry not to mention exploitative of their poor children, who are not able to provide consent for their every move to be on the internet forever...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Congrats @Chriss71 on new thread Title👍

🙏Apologies for ruining your roast dinner on my Photo post of Jonathan, really sorry.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In tonights vlog J has gifted A a brand new Macbook, wonder if he's trying to make up for all the nights he hasn't come home??
No, he's putting it to her to get her bleeping channel going again, they're getting strapped for cash!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What I don't understand is that she says the cleaner is coming back tomorrow. People cannot go into one another's houses except in emergency or for care. Her cleaner is neither so she is definitely breaking the lockdown rules of the UK !!!

So doesn't she understand the latest news briefings ??? She cannot have the cleaner in ! My mother aged 90 can't have her cleaner so why is she ? She doesn't even need a cleaner, she could do it herself, she'd get more exercise that way. If she cleaned her own house she wouldn't need to prat about with weights at 5 am .

Anyway they are breaking lockdown law for sure but don't seem to understand that.

The law is very clear at the moment. You can meet people from different households outside but not in their homes unless emergency or for care purposes or just to use the toilet as long as you clean everything.

So A and J howcome your cleaner is breaking lockdown when even the elderly can't have their cleaners. You don't need a cleaner, if you stopped admiring yourself 8 hours a day you could probably clean Anna. Seriously people can't even visit elderly parents in their home so the law is no different for them. The cleaner is breaking lockdown rules too and could be fined.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Literally just joined here to vent somewhere people would sympathise. And look, I don't have much ill-feeling toward them, I think they are good people, even if I disagree with some of their words/actions. But I've had to stop watching them since Thursday or Friday for various reasons, and you can all tell me if I'm being petty:

× Not mentioning the nanny while making a big fuss about all the work they have to do. Even with a nanny I don't doubt that parents would be busy with 4 kids, but don't try and hide it, and frankly, don't complain at all when there are single mothers of 6+ children living in flats and cramped council houses. I don't need to hear how you're struggling, we ALL are.

× Also, they CHOSE to have 4 children knowing full well how much work it would be - if they didn't think they could do it without a nanny, they shouldn't have done it at all. Or, alternatively, they could have waited until there was a bigger gap between ages to ease the workload slightly.

× The overwhelming privilege of leaving the hard jobs to the cleaner and then laughing about it. It was a glimpse of an attitude I can't stand. Cleaners are a high-risk group, if you can afford one, you can afford to pay them to stay home.

× (Speaking as a UK teacher) The utter selfishness of sending the kids back to school when there are THREE carers at home. Unnecessarily exposing the children, the family, and the staff to heightened risks of COVID. Teaching unions and scientists have been incredibly vocal about the dangers of sending children back to school so early, there is no way they haven't seen this news, and yet they've decided to go ahead anyway. It just reeks of a decision made to give the parents a break and nothing else.

TL;DR I had to stop watching because of the abundance of unacknowledged privilege.
I absolutely agree and it’s so frustrating how ignorant they are to their privileged life. Having 4 children is a choice. Having childcare/nanny is a privilege. There are millions and millions of families out there without childcare or nanny or family to help and they make it work. They need to stop acting like entitled teenage brats and grow up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
The microwaves are integrated. They actually chose to have them this low. Once again, shows how they never think of the children or their safety. Just that they needed 2 of them because Anna can't cook in the evening.
She probably wanted the microwaves that low so the kids can warm their own plates of slop up!

• Haha
  • Wow
These kids are going to have diabetes by the time they're 15... THEY HAVE THEIR BARELY 2 YEAR OLD SON A FULL MAGNUM (?) ICECREAM AND ANNA ENCOURAGED HIM TO EAT IT ALL
Screenshot_20200601_091006_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm sure that there are plenty of people with four kids managing with no help from relatives. Especially as you couldn't mix with family from outside home during lockdown. I been on my own with three, two adults at home all day with four kids shouldn't be impossible!
I have six. I have NO outside help. We do just fine.

What I don't understand is that she says the cleaner is coming back tomorrow. People cannot go into one another's houses except in emergency or for care. Her cleaner is neither so she is definitely breaking the lockdown rules of the UK !!!

So doesn't she understand the latest news briefings ??? She cannot have the cleaner in ! My mother aged 90 can't have her cleaner so why is she ? She doesn't even need a cleaner, she could do it herself, she'd get more exercise that way. If she cleaned her own house she wouldn't need to prat about with weights at 5 am .

Anyway they are breaking lockdown law for sure but don't seem to understand that.

The law is very clear at the moment. You can meet people from different households outside but not in their homes unless emergency or for care purposes or just to use the toilet as long as you clean everything.

So A and J howcome your cleaner is breaking lockdown when even the elderly can't have their cleaners. You don't need a cleaner, if you stopped admiring yourself 8 hours a day you could probably clean Anna. Seriously people can't even visit elderly parents in their home so the law is no different for them. The cleaner is breaking lockdown rules too and could be fined.
They do understand they are breaking the laws. They don't care. People are dying, but *meh*

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hmmm, they were up to nearly 600 dislikes when I last checked 12 hours ago, now it’s this? Come on Youtube, stop removing dislikes!!!!!!!
6CE002C8-F8D1-4124-AB78-4CDF008BF5F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Anna tweeted something today (Sunday), lost 637 subscribers and deleted the tweet. Did anyone catch what it was?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anna tweeted something today (Sunday), lost 637 subscribers and deleted the tweet. Did anyone catch what it was?
Not me unfortunately, but there's a whole number of things it could've been: supporting the Stauffers for giving up their child of 3 years, being racist (again) or just something insensitive that she thinks was hilarious. If you search Saccone-Joly on twitter one of the recent tweets where they're mentioned was someone critiquing you tubers for not saying anything about the current situation and they were glad they unfollowed the Saccone-Jolys in particular, that could be related?

Reactions: 6
Whatever the tweet was, it doesn’t look like anyone replied to it (you’d still be able to see any replies by searching her name). It may not have been up long enough for anyone to see it. Her and Jono lose followers on a daily basis so it may just be coincidence.

Reactions: 1
I’ve not watched them for a while but I’m assuming annal hasn’t done anything about the ultra expensive Italian language course she booked on the way back from Scotland ?

Reactions: 5
These kids are going to have diabetes by the time they're 15... THEY HAVE THEIR BARELY 2 YEAR OLD SON A FULL MAGNUM (?) ICECREAM AND ANNA ENCOURAGED HIM TO EAT IT ALL
View attachment 142702
I swear when Emilia and Eduardo were younger they had fruit for pudding after dinner? Now they have chocolate or ice cream after and she complains that the 'babies' (not bleeping babies anymore Anna, Alessia is 3 NOT A BABY!!! And Andrea is nearly 2 so NOT A BABY!!!), are hyper at bedtime. Maybe because you given them a load of sugar and they're on a sugar high! Honestly, she must have no brain cells left.
I hardly see the children eating fruit and veg, just a measly spoonful of sweetcorn at lunch time, maybe a handful of grapes for a snack and the disgusting vegetable slop at dinner that has no nutritional value left.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I hardly see the children eating fruit and veg, just a measly spoonful of sweetcorn at lunch time, maybe a handful of grapes for a snack and the disgusting vegetable slop at dinner that has no nutritional value left
Ann likes her vegetables burnt to look like coal therefore the children must eat vegetables burnt to look like coal.

Sad fact: Ann doesn't do anything to please anyone else but herself.

• Sad
I swear when Emilia and Eduardo were younger they had fruit for pudding after dinner? Now they have chocolate or ice cream after and she complains that the 'babies' (not bleeping babies anymore Anna, Alessia is 3 NOT A BABY!!! And Andrea is nearly 2 so NOT A BABY!!!), are hyper at bedtime. Maybe because you given them a load of sugar and they're on a sugar high! Honestly, she must have no brain cells left.
I hardly see the children eating fruit and veg, just a measly spoonful of sweetcorn at lunch time, maybe a handful of grapes for a snack and the disgusting vegetable slop at dinner that has no nutritional value left.
This was Emilia as a toddler ‘food in a day’ which incorporated fruit. Nowadays Anna’s food choices for her kids has gone backwards.

6D1E30F3-7914-4D90-802B-2BD845D52ED8.jpeg breakfast porridge with
blueberries & banana
3684B74A-1493-4D53-84DA-D993120A9C65.jpeg Substantial Lunch
A5917598-FACA-470F-AAB5-796CAFF25A9F.jpeg dinner on a round plate not in a bowl

6856EDFB-F0B8-4581-B53E-B967F1819BC0.jpeg Pudding- grapes & yoghurt
D3000C37-498C-4644-94E3-6692CF84ACD1.jpeg Daytime snack Apple

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did the kids do anything slightly normal during the lockdown? I know nanny took them out in last few desperate attempts for them to enjoy the nice weather before school is back, which was nice to see, but like BBQ, little splash pool out, water fights, water balloons, picknicks (I dont count that sad attempt from Anna for the vlog, after we mentioned all mommy bloggers doing picnics with kids)..

the weather was glorious during last couple of weeks and those poor kids were only allowed 2hrs of outside time? (And I think in the most dangerous time which is around lunchtime, but OK Anna)

And for minions saying that kids behave with nanny because she is with them only for couple of hours- it's not like their mother ever spends more time with them is it? Probably even less...

They are disgrace of parents... they say they do it for memories, but all they do ist script the videos for 'who you love best' reactions or laughing when narrating them to be mean to each other...
The few videos nanny made from the farm or beach, that's how family memories look like, not the BS they keep putting up every day 🤢🤮🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.