Sacconejolys #22 and the award for parent of the year goes to..the sacconejoly Nanny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're disgusting sending their poor kids back to school when covid is still rampant in the UK! I saw a video of how the classrooms will look and how the playgrounds will be , and was shocked! It's nothing short of a prison sentence, experts are saying children having to follow these drastic rules are going to be mentally scarred and will have a negative impact on them!
Imagine that! The Sacconejoly kids are already fucked up from their home life, and now school is like this , God knows how these poor kids are going to get through life!
bleeping selfish bastards are loving getting rid of two of their four kids that they bleeping chose to have!
Sending a child back to school is not selfish. There was no right or wrong thing for parents to do. I know none of us are fond of many of A&Js parenting choices but please try not to offend others that have made this same choice. There’s nothing wrong with them going back and in fact probably was a good idea since Anna clearly couldn’t cope with home school.

Reactions: 18
One of Jonathan's latest TikToks is just trying to get clicks off BLM. Refuses to share a single link, posts one picture of his kids asking for them to live in a world of peace and a picture of a black square and going offline for blackout Tuesday, which wasn't even the point of blackout Tuesday

*Jonathan and Alessia are sitting in his office*
Jonathan: Alessia what is the name of the Little boy you sit next to in school?
Alessia: Daniel
Jonathan: Daniel. And is Daniel a good friend of yours?
Alessia: Ye
Jonathan: Do you like playing with Daniel?
Jonathan: Is there anything different about Daniel to you?
Jonathan: And what is that?
Alessia: *mumbles*
Jonathan: He's what?
Alessia: Brown
Jonathan: He's brown. And is there anything wrong with that?
Alessia: No
Jonathan: No

She was clearly coached to answer that way, wouldn't be a TikTok without Jonathan telling the kids what to do

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
After to listening to that knob today talk about 10 weeks of not having their fleet of staff to do all of their household chores, dog walker/groomer and whoever else at their home to essentially shoulder their adult responsibilities for them was met with "We will never get through this" "no end in sight" ideology. Sorry, but he was talking about household cleaning, walking their dogs etc., for a minute their it sounded like he was expressing what doctors, nurses, police should be expressing during this coronavirus pandemic but no he was talking about having his dam house cleaned and a nanny to look after his kids and someone to walk their dogs. The pure arrogance of this man!

You know their kids are growing up to think that having all of these people to do everything for them is normal. They are growing up with a very skewed work ethic and set of life principles that they will find it very difficult to being able to perform simple and basic tasks in a home when they get older. And its not their fault this is what the parents have been doing since they were babies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
One of Jonathan's latest TikToks is just trying to get clicks off BLM. Refuses to share a single link, posts one picture of his kids asking for them to live in a world of peace and a picture of a black square and going offline for blackout Tuesday, which wasn't even the point of blackout Tuesday

She was clearly coached to answer that way, wouldn't be a TikTok without Jonathan telling the kids what to do
Alessia would never thought to have questioned her little friend’s skin colour but her dad asking “is there anything wrong with that” is surely going to make her wonder. What a stupid thing to ask a 3 year old.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

So Jonnyboy thinks your different if your brown. Nice one head bubble boy. He is such a great role model 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope these children run far away from their parents when they grow up. Selfish c***ts 🤬 I don’t usually swear but it worries me people like this are out there.... Our poor human race 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Alessia would probably not even have noticed . how disgusting to use her for this. But then this is the man who joked that Sabrina and Adam's children were "the wrong colour"

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Who was the welcome balloon for? And who were the presents from?
Please don't tell me it was the cleaner 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, the cleaner, which again makes it obvious the nanny has been there all throughout this as they never did anything for her return.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What a shame that Anna can’t make the effort with all the balloons for her family’s achievements or birthdays. the Glee in her face that she finally has the staff back and has got rid of 2 kids for the day (the naughty kids!)
Urgh! I can’t with her anymore

Actually; I think what annoys me most with this is that I’m classed as a key worker, single parent (only 1 child), with no support.
Luckily, although I’m a key worker, my job means I can do it from home. My days are a constant juggle. Here was my day yesterday (most days look similar)

0530 wake up
0600-0830 I worked
0830-0900 breakfast and get her ready for the day
0900-1300 home schooling but I’m also on call for work if anyone needs me
1300-1330 lunch and set her up with a task for the afternoon
1300-1600 work
1600-2030 we go for a walk, do something nice together, make dinner and eat together, bed time routine and we read before she goes to bed at 2030
2030-2300 I worked

I’ve done this since March 19th. I have no support. I could have sent my daughter to school this whole time. This would have reduced my working day so much but I made the decision to stay at home because that was what was best for the 2 of us.
we are in wales and our schools reopen on June 29th. This was announced yesterday. I’ve already been on to my management and HR to make sure that I can still go in to work and keep her home for the remainder of the school year.

I am not saying that they shouldn’t have sent E2 and A1 back to school. But I certainly think they need to get perspective. They haven’t had it difficult. The only big change they’ve had to do is actually spend more time with their bloody kids 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
At the start of the video, I thought the balloons were for Eduardo and Alessia and was surprised at the effort they were going to for them, alas I was wrong!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

WTF....
She was 100% coached to say that. I’ve got a kid around Alessia’s age and has two “brown” friends and I have never heard him refer to them as a different skin colour. He doesn’t even notice those things!! He only knows them as friends and by their names. I guarantee you she wouldn’t have noticed the colour of his skin had Jono not brought it up. Now she’s going to go back to school and tell this poor kid that his skin colour is brown and different..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Yep ... and usually, kids don't notice each other's colors, so he is teaching her to make a difference, if that makes sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Ffs he's such a loser. Even when he tries to do good he fails on an epic scale.
It would never occur to Alessia that her friend was different or that there was anything wrong with having brown skin until that dumbarse just planted that idea in her head.
It pains me to know people like him exist. He truly is repulsive from the inside out.

• Heart
  • Angry

He's finally popular on TikTok, got over 350k likes on that one 🙄 Only saw a handful of comments not licking his arse which is concerning

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just when you think you've read it all.. JonBoy claims he was talking to YouTube about starting a private community group chat for his followers.😳 He tweeted it yesterday, but for some reason I can't upload the screenshot.
Sure, YouTube are going to support your sick, weird conversations with teenagers! That man is sick in the head. Who would encourage private chats with a 40 year old creepy man?! 😠😠

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

I have a little girl slightly younger that Alessia who has a friend who is black. Out of interest, I just asked her what was different between her and him, with no coaching. Her answer was “he’s a boy and I’m a girl’

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have a little girl slightly younger that Alessia who has a friend who is black. Out of interest, I just asked her what was different between her and him, with no coaching. Her answer was “he’s a boy and I’m a girl’
Exactly. Kids don’t see it, and that idiot just ruined that for her by putting words into her mouth. That’s what you get when your whole life is scripted. He’s such a tit.

• Angry
  • Sad
What a shame that Anna can’t make the effort with all the balloons for her family’s achievements or birthdays. the Glee in her face that she finally has the staff back and has got rid of 2 kids for the day (the naughty kids!)
Urgh! I can’t with her anymore

Actually; I think what annoys me most with this is that I’m classed as a key worker, single parent (only 1 child), with no support.
Luckily, although I’m a key worker, my job means I can do it from home. My days are a constant juggle. Here was my day yesterday (most days look similar)

0530 wake up
0600-0830 I worked
0830-0900 breakfast and get her ready for the day
0900-1300 home schooling but I’m also on call for work if anyone needs me
1300-1330 lunch and set her up with a task for the afternoon
1300-1600 work
1600-2030 we go for a walk, do something nice together, make dinner and eat together, bed time routine and we read before she goes to bed at 2030
2030-2300 I worked

I’ve done this since March 19th. I have no support. I could have sent my daughter to school this whole time. This would have reduced my working day so much but I made the decision to stay at home because that was what was best for the 2 of us.
we are in wales and our schools reopen on June 29th. This was announced yesterday. I’ve already been on to my management and HR to make sure that I can still go in to work and keep her home for the remainder of the school year.

I am not saying that they shouldn’t have sent E2 and A1 back to school. But I certainly think they need to get perspective. They haven’t had it difficult. The only big change they’ve had to do is actually spend more time with their bloody kids 😡😡
You are doing an amazing job 🌟 What a wonderful mother you are ❤ Shame Anna can’t be more like you. Anna if your reading...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just when you think you've read it all.. JonBoy claims he was talking to YouTube about starting a private community group chat for his followers.😳 He tweeted it yesterday, but for some reason I can't upload the screenshot.
Sure, YouTube are going to support your sick, weird conversations with teenagers! That man is sick in the head. Who would encourage private chats with a 40 year old creepy man?! 😠😠
Here it is
9CF95878-6863-45D4-A43C-67DAADD3B5CF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.