SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these were posted earlier but I’ve also managed to catch some other screen shots of Andrea’s eye. Just awful. View attachment 133594View attachment 133595View attachment 133596
But it's not just his eye , the side of his face all the way down to his mouth is misshapen, he may have fractured his cheekbone, and I don't believe they have consulted a doctor because they definitely would have mentioned it, instead , they keep trying to hide it as much as they can! bleeping imbeciles!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So, I've not watched the SJs for a long time due to getting annoyed with them over Alessia's cold shower punishments, putting Alessia in a booster seat with an adult seat belt when not yet two, then calling anyone who raised the carseat issues trolls. At the same time I became annoyed I wondered why I was even watching them because in fact their lives were boring, they don't do anything interesting, they never have family days out, or really even leave the house. So I was just wondering how they are doing with the vlogging during lockdown? I'm assuming there's no change, everything is exactly the same like life before lockdown (with the exception of the kids being around a bit more)? Honestly, I don't know how they used to stay in so much pre lockdown and not take the kids out; it's hard work, boring and kids need a change of scenery, I couldn't do it, it's not even like they have financial constraints.

Reactions: 15
So, I've not watched the SJs for a long time due to getting annoyed with them over Alessia's cold shower punishments, putting Alessia in a booster seat with an adult seat belt when not yet two, then calling anyone who raised the carseat issues trolls. At the same time I became annoyed I wondered why I was even watching them because in fact their lives were boring, they don't do anything interesting, they never have family days out, or really even leave the house. So I was just wondering how they are doing with the vlogging during lockdown? I'm assuming there's no change, everything is exactly the same like life before lockdown (with the exception of the kids being around a bit more)? Honestly, I don't know how they used to stay in so much pre lockdown and not take the kids out; it's hard work, boring and kids need a change of scenery, I couldn't do it, it's not even like they have financial constraints.
They (mostly Anna) have been hermits all their vlogging lives. They don’t let some kids or dogs get in their accustomed way of life, though: They simply pay people to live life for them, ie the nanny to take the kids to the park and the younger ones to soft play, the dog walker to take the dogs out, Ocado to do the shop for them, pay the hair dresser to come to their house, a fitness instructor to teach Anna, a beautician to do Jonathan’s spray tans and her eyebrows, the dog groomer drops by, and so on, you get the theme.

Reactions: 21
This is weird. A few days ago I said why doesn't she make something like shepherds pie, simple food etc and todays video shows her making the most bizarre shepherds pie I have ever seen..
some of the ingredients are

turkey mince (shepherd's pie is lamb mince hence shepherd)
paprika
nutmeg
garlic
peppers
cumin

I mean WTF is she making...

and then instead of just mash to top it she puts in oranges in the sweet potato

I mean I can't recall all the ingredients but she has to be taking the piss or torturing her family.

The collection of flavours would be vomit inducing. You wouldn't put all those spices and garlic in just a simple shepherds pie using turkey mince and then stick an orange in the mash.

Yum yum orangey mash on top of curry and nutmeg flavour turkey mince is not 'shepherds' pie it's more like turkey vomit.

Did this meal seem anywhere near normal to you ? Have I led a sheltered life ? Why is she always eating turkey mince ?

Do you think they are trolling this forum ? If she is she'd be wasting alot of time and money so it seems unlikley.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This is weird. A few days ago I said why doesn't she make something like shepherds pie, simple food etc and todays video shows her making the most bizarre shepherds pie I have ever seen..

paprika
nutmeg
garlic
peppers
cumin

I mean I can't recall all the ingredients but she has to be taking the piss or torturing her family.

The collection of flavours would be vomit inducing. You wouldn't put all those spices and garlic in just a simple shepherds pie using turkey mince and then stick an orange in the mash.

Yum yum orangey mash on top of curry and nutmeg flavour turkey mince is not 'shepherds' pie it's more like turkey vomit.

Did this meal seem anywhere near normal to you ? Have I led a sheltered life ? Why is she always eating turkey mince ?

Do you think they are trolling this forum ? If she is she'd be wasting alot of time and money so it seems unlikley.
I was going to say I think they are giving us clues that they read here. Your suggestion of Shepard’s pie ( Anna’s take on it, maybe someone should make it and report back what it tastes like ) and my suggestion they give the kids balloons and there’s Andrea with a ballon. When I mentioned honey wasn’t good for the kids teeth I have never seen honey out since. I’m sure they use it but they don’t show it.
Could be a coincidence though but there must be lots more examples. ( Anna has stopped using cook books since she used one for Mac n cheese and we mentioned that etc.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
what she was making reminded me of that desert Rachel Green made for a Thanksgiving was it? hahahaha maybe it tasted good but who knows
I believe they are trolling this forum sometimes, they know people here hate watch them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree. It seems the kids are always standing on the window ledges leaning against the windows. It would be very easy for him to lose his balance and fall face first onto the corner of something. The cut is consistent with hitting a sharp corner and the impact from falling so high up would cause a bruise to travel all the way up to his eye.

If he had climbed on this window ledge and fell just look at all the sharp corners available for him to fall on!!! The white shelf with baskets is 1 of their toys boxes and Anna said it was a toy box right?

View attachment 133622
Sounds about right to me. Yeah this is used as a toy box but in the old house it had books in the top and baskets of toys in the bottom which would explain the confusion between Anna and Jonathan that he fell into a toy box and/or a book shelf.

Reactions: 4
She uses Turkey mince because its soooooooo healthy and makes you sooooo skinny and fit and sooooo much better than any other meat other than chicken because that's a skinny food too duh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

paprika
nutmeg
garlic
peppers
cumin

100% they read this forum I have noticed especially since Andrea had his accident and also before things we have highlighted here they have definitely been actioning on their vlogs. Anna playing with the kids on camera more, homeschooling with Eduardo, being more affectionate and attention to Eduardo and Andrea since the accident making out to be saint Anna when we all know she is doing it for the camera, giving grapes to the kids when we made a point of the kids don't eat fruit, Anna talking about Lucy's workout in her IG stories yesterday when we have said she dropped Lucy as a fitness instructor . Anna folding and doing laundry, There are more for sure I just cant think of all of them right now. LOL

In regards to shepherds pie I agree with you and why on earth would you overpower the potato with nutmeg and orange zest. Orange is quite potent and can take over the whole flavour of the sweet potato. And even in her mince oh my goodness the quantities of each spice is excessive. How is this Kid Friendly food?? Its more Anna friendly food not even Jonathan is a fan but yet she consistently will do the same ingredients on rotation and couldn't give a flying f--k. Like it was said in this thread its all skinny lean low calorie foods she uses. Now the kids seem to be on the same low calorie diet as Anna. This is unacceptable how can she logically think that its okay that the children's diet is exclusively turkey mince and vegies with her gluey rice. I just can't with that woman.🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sounds about right to me. Yeah this is used as a toy box but in the old house it had books in the top and baskets of toys in the bottom which would explain the confusion between Anna and Jonathan that he fell into a toy box and/or a book shelf.
Ahhh that's deff it then the toy box/book case!!! Which proves he fell from the window onto it while noone was taking any notice of him climbing at the window!! So if jobby says he was in there he clearly ignored the fact his son was in the window which they do all the time so wont show the CCTV footage! 🤔

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watch the vlogs for a few days. They are just both so boring. I don’t think the kids really eat that food. Maybe they just put a small bowl in front of them for the camera to make it look like they are eating it. Also I was thinking why don’t they encourage the kids to play some type of sports. Instead of locking them in their playroom or giving them an iPad.

Reactions: 9
Funny I don't remember anyone on this board claiming we thought any of Jonathan's little fangirls were their nanny!!🤔
Even funnier is that they read here. 🤣 Seeing that you're so chummy with old rotten tooth Jo 🤢 could you ask if he's had his baby's injury checked by a doctor yet!!! Too busy making his kids do Tiktoks? Daddy needs to earn a living off his kids backs right?
Screenshot_20200520-003737_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Funny I don't remember anyone on this board claiming we thought any of Jonathan's little fangirls were their nanny!!🤔
Even funnier is that they read here. 🤣 Seeing that you're so chummy with old rotten tooth Jo 🤢 could you ask if he's had his baby's injury checked by a doctor yet!!! Too busy making his kids do Tiktoks? Daddy needs to earn a living off his kids backs right?
View attachment 134013
Someone randomly did, but as a joke lool 🤣

Just proves how stupid their minions are if she took it as if we are 'convinced' 🤦‍♀️ i have 2hand embarrassment for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 134013
I am so glad Emily Rose has time to sit and laugh at us when all we are worried about are those children and their safety. So funny isn’t it, that their child gets hurt and they don’t have time to take them to the doctors but have the time to photoshop out their bruises. She only likes the look of their fake life and money. She will wake up and realise the lies very soon. Emily Rose ask about how Andrea bruise is? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lol nice one emilyrose! Enjoy your reading time here...
I bet the greasy gnome sends them here to spy for him and give them ideas for their shitshow in exchange for private dms 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Doesn't he realize, this poor little boy does not like all this stuff at all?
Just look at Andrea's face. I feel so bad for him!
PicsArt_05-20-08.03.04.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
My friend just sent me a photo of her cooking dinner. It is turkey mince, rice and veggies 🤪 I know she doesn’t watch the sacconejolys but she is on a diet. I thought oh no... not her as well.

Then I found out it was dinner for her dogs 🤣

1A9593A2-A905-4E1F-A21C-C6BDBDBE7AF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In regards to Andreas injury I’m surprised none of the kids have been seriously injured before. It must be pure luck.
Jonathan is always so rough with them and putting them in dangerous situations.
It sounds horrible but maybe it will have to take one of their children getting seriously injured and them facing real consequences for it to make them change their ways.
I doubt it though, they would never accept responsibly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow so many people who have no idea who they are ( maybe?) questioning them!!

I’m not sure, but in August last year they had 1,906,854. I took a screen shot to send to a friend as a possible lovely You Tube family she might like to follow. She thought they were hideous and saw through them straight away. It took me a bit longer to see the light.
Around Andrea's birth they were close to 2m, he said he would reveal baby's name if they reached it. They've been dropping ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I need to say something to that Emily Rose who is reading here....

Anna and Jonnyboy are not #relationship#familygoals. Unless you think cringing every time your husband touches you and trying to kill your children are goals 🤷🏻‍♀️

Around Andrea's birth they were close to 2m, he said he would reveal baby's name if they reached it. They've been dropping ever since.
It’s only when they have babies they get the views. Will Jonnyboy convince her to have more 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.