SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last summer Jonathan started a vicious campaign against anyone who dared to contact their advertisers, claiming to track them down, get their info and send them legal letters, because according to him, voicing an opinion to a company is stalking. We all know this is BS and has no legal grounds to stand on, it's all just intimation tactics, but I'm afraid he did succeed to some degree and people were/are more scared of reporting their behaviour. And if people are scared of contacting a company, I'm afraid they're even more scared to contact SS or their school. That's why I have my doubts whether someone actually contacted SS over Andrea's bruises. I hope I'm wrong.

Also, time is on their side, Andrea bruises would've needed assessment right at the beginning, now they've faded, it's getting harder and harder to proof from what weight and on what he fell. Once again, I'm afraid they're getting away with it which will make them even more confident nothing will happen to them or the kids.

Reactions: 9
She is seriously deluded. ' There's no one I'd rather spend it with'..... ' I'll miss them'... No you won't you liar. You can barely spend five minutes of your day in their company and will gladly throw them out the door for schools and Nanny's to deal with quicker than you can blink Anal.
She seriously has a false image in her head about how she lives her life, yet we are all on the outside looking in seeing her ignore and neglect her kids and doing anything she can to avoid them.
Social media is so fake. Anyone who looks at her Instagram and then watches her vlogs, will literally piss themselves laughing at how fake she is. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Pretty shameful they've clearly edited out Andrea's bruising in this photo today. It's a dangerous game they're playing - if people realise they're presenting a fake version of themselves in photoshopped images, they'll also start to question whether we're seeing the 'real' family on the daily vlogs and just how much of it is fake / scripted / acting for the camera trying to generate views...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Are Anna’s pictures edited? How can one person look so different in 2 different pictures? I know angles okay a part but jeez, surely angles can’t make you go that skinny!
She definitely edits a lot - once you get used to it it’ll be extremely easy to make it look real and you won’t want to post a real picture as it won’t fit :// it’s a shame that she’s that self conscious but i really don’t feel sorry for her after seeing A2’s face

Reactions: 10
4EDB7677-D0F1-4F4B-B555-032ADE3588E9.jpeg
4EDB7677-D0F1-4F4B-B555-032ADE3588E9.jpeg Keeps blocking me and deleting my comment. I thought it was a pretty kind comment. Gave the picture a compliment too 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty shameful they've clearly edited out Andrea's bruising in this photo today. It's a dangerous game they're playing - if people realise they're presenting a fake version of themselves in photoshopped images, they'll also start to question whether we're seeing the 'real' family on the daily vlogs and just how much of it is fake / scripted / acting for the camera trying to generate views...

does anyone else think anna looks better with straightened hair.. i think the curls make her look older

Reactions: 21
Ca
What If that wardrobe had collapsed with him on top of it? To be honest I think they’re dangerous, and Eduardo looks increasingly unhappy
Can you imagine other parents from the kids school seeing their vlogs (which I'm sure they must be had a nosey at!) and Jono constantly acting like a hyperactive narcissistic tool?
He constantly puts those poor children in dangerous situations. Thankfully there have been very few repercussions so far but unfortunately their luck will run out one day.
I won't even begin to start on what they must think of Anna...🙄

What makes me uncomfortable is the fact they are trying to now hide it.
kids have accidents, it happens, if this was an accident why not simply state xyz happened but we’ve had him checked out (as you should) and he’s fine.

hiding it, to me atleast, says the story and the injury doesn’t add up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Are Anna’s pictures edited? How can one person look so different in 2 different pictures? I know angles okay a part but jeez, surely angles can’t make you go that skinny!
The way she just doesn't even try to hide the fact she photoshops the tit out of her pictures to look skinny is so infuriating. She could care less that she's straight out lying to little girls and vulnerable women.

20200519_131805.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

She thinks Jono is amazingly talented?! Blimey she really does need to get out more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What makes me uncomfortable is the fact they are trying to now hide it.
kids have accidents, it happens, if this was an accident why not simply state xyz happened but we’ve had him checked out (as you should) and he’s fine.

hiding it, to me atleast, says the story and the injury doesn’t add up.
Totally agree, then removing anyone who dare to ask nicely how the wee fella is, its definitely suspicious!!! They were the ones who made a vlog addressing it !!! doesn't that Spell GUILTY!!
I'm 100% sure he fell from that window as hes always climbing them and then fell off into the sharp furniture that there, due to being un attented as usual!!!

You're 100% right. It just seemed like the children were more children, but then again it's not difficult to mask things on YouTube , it's easy to edit out negatives.
I was looking at videos from when they were in Ireland I think and I just felt as though people seemed a little happier, but they were around other people a lot more so maybe that's why
I agree with that! I think they do seem happier in England compared to Ireland. Ireland probably seemed to small for them since they see themselves as celebrities ☺🤣

Remember when she said he was depressed and worried about him everytime he left the house incase he did something :eek:
That was a load of crap! That’s how shameless they are: they will tell their viewers that any criticism has led to Jonathan becoming suicidal. They’re absolutely ridiculous. I’m actually shocked at how little criticism they receive! With all of these “tea spilling” channels and you tubers that are dedicated to investigating sickos.

Yeah she’s FaceTuning the crap out of her photos. She is definitely losing weight, thus the influx of pictures on her IG. She wants to document the weight loss and get praise from strangers. But she’s using very specific angles and also FaceTuning for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.