SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Anna’s pictures edited? How can one person look so different in 2 different pictures? I know angles okay a part but jeez, surely angles can’t make you go that skinny!
I think she resembles her mum so much in this photo. It’s a shame she won’t just embrace her body for what it is and love it for the fact it’s given her 4 babies

Reactions: 14
I’m new to watching them as I started reading here and was super curious as to how bad they are! It’s like looking at a car crash and not being able to look away 😂🤣 so much wrong with it all. Although what’s been bugging me most......and it’s so petty in the scheme of things......is Anna always seems surprised at what her kids are wearing, I get my kids dressed so am never surprised at the colour or choice! Plus I buy everything for them so know all the choices that they have. How can a mother seem so shocked at everything her own children wear and do! Like I said petty but I feel better for sharing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The nanny has got to be there because who is watching all the kids when Anna and Jonathan are having their dinner? Unless it's up to Emilia and Eduardo to keep an eye on Alessia and Andrea. I don't get it, sometimes in the vlogs they'll show having dinner together and then separate at other times like in today's vlog.

Reactions: 9
I’m new to watching them as I started reading here and was super curious as to how bad they are! It’s like looking at a car crash and not being able to look away 😂🤣 so much wrong with it all. Although what’s been bugging me most......and it’s so petty in the scheme of things......is Anna always seems surprised at what her kids are wearing, I get my kids dressed so am never surprised at the colour or choice! Plus I buy everything for them so know all the choices that they have. How can a mother seem so shocked at everything her own children wear and do! Like I said petty but I feel better for sharing 🤣
She's not surprised , it is the only thing she compliments her kids on -their looks.she puts all their outtttfitttsss out the evening before.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
does anyone else think anna looks better with straightened hair.. i think the curls make her look older
me too, I agree with Eduardo, he prefers Anna with straight hair too, i also think she looks better and way younger with darker roots, but I guess we always want what we dont have haha Im naturally curly and my hair is lighter but I think black straight hair is absolutely stunning so in the past Id dye it black and straightened it, now I´m letting it go and I look at old pics and realized it looks like i was wearing a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if someone already said this but I think the bruise on Andrea's face maybe comes from the trampoline. I mean the height of the base of the trampoline is around his eye level possibly ? Imagine him standing there watching, leaning on the base, someone starts jumping up and down and his face gets bashed. That's my theory.

Another possibility is the swings, I could easily see him getting accidentally kicked in the face when some of the others were going on the swing. Actually I have wondered how secure those swings really are

Why, given that's quite a dramatic bruise, haven't they made it part of their daily vlogs ? I mean it's a big event in family life, it's the sort of thing you would tell your family about so why the silence if they have nothing to hide ? At a family party I went to last year, despite the little one being watched like a hawk he still managed to fall and give himself a big lump on the head. Everyone gathered around looking at it, he was okay but what I'm saying is people in families would talk about an event like this, it's quite a big deal so why would she babble on and show herself getting the dog's food and not talk about how Andrea got hurt.

Having seen Emilia sing and act I actually think she's quite talented for a 7 year old. I also feel she's quite kind to the little ones, in fact she comes over as taking responsibility. She copes better because she's got a flair for drama/music etc so maybe it's not all so hard for her. But Eduardo has a different character, he seems more introverted, his talents and gifts aren't geared towards entertaining thousands of people on youtube and tiktok. To continually force him to perform when he quite clearly doesn't want to is emotionally harmful to him.

The 'ring masters', cos that's what they are, need to look up from their little bubble and realise these children are all going to be adults with minds of their own, they'll be able to tell their own story of what it was like growing up with a camera shoved in your face from birth. They need to think if they want a relationship with their kids when they're adults they need to start respecting their wishes now. I can just see Eduardo as an adult selling his story of his childhood. I don't like the look in that boy's eyes, he looks wary. He doesn't look like he trusts Anna and she can't make his eyes lie.

Lately I find Anna a bit unhinged, she seems a bit mad.

Also I'm always wondering why they picked that song for the intro 'I tell my heart....I tell my mind'. I mean someone asked this before but how the heck does a break up song fit with a family channel ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
But the thing is, if they were going to hide it why tell everyone about it in the first place ? Did they panic when people like us called them out on it ? When we saw through their bullshit & pointed out that the kid is not properly monitored? Everything that happens they bring on themselves. Who mentioned cold showers? Who asked “was it horrible?” Do they live in such an alternative reality that they don’t realise what crappy parents they are until the “trolls” call them out ?
I think the youngest always looks zoned out and looks confussed by his own surroundings, he doesn't act like the average toddler to me

They are sinking like the titanic.....
How many did they have at the peak?

Reactions: 15
Anna acts so weird and childlike around Jonathan, so embarrassing how desperate for his attention she is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
These family pictures she keeps taking are so weird. Andrea looks like a lost stray dog tagged on the end. In most family pictures i always see the baby or the youngest being held or cuddled by the mother. He is literally just another prop to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
And what happened to Anna's airhostes/stewardess style? She changes from neck scarf and blouses to 'tits out' trash now? 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
These family pictures she keeps taking are so weird. Andrea looks like a lost stray dog tagged on the end. In most family pictures i always see the baby or the youngest being held or cuddled by the mother. He is literally just another prop to her.
i think she is trolling people here from the picture someone posted the other day from tallest to shortest, that seems to be exactly what shes doing in her IG pics lately, and yes, in most family pics the baby is on their moms laps

Reactions: 8
Infuriates me that Anna can call a vet about one of her dogs having a bad tooth but cant call a doctor about her son's smashed face. Get your priorities right you selfish witch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor kid had a black eye, idiots forgot to hide it on til tok ;)
And should he be lying ontop of his kids who are inside furniture. That wardrobe looks like it is buckling under his weight.
And I bet it's not secured to the wall, more black eyes and broken noses?!

Reactions: 5
Comments on Jonathan’s tiktok- how long before he blocks this person then?
Wow so many people who have no idea who they are ( maybe?) questioning them!!

I think the youngest always looks zoned out and looks confussed by his own surroundings, he doesn't act like the average toddler to me

How many did they have at the peak?
I’m not sure, but in August last year they had 1,906,854. I took a screen shot to send to a friend as a possible lovely You Tube family she might like to follow. She thought they were hideous and saw through them straight away. It took me a bit longer to see the light.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.