SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started watching them when they had about 100k followers. But in the last view weeks i couldn't take their behaviour anymore. Final straw was their blocking me from posting on YT for simply asking about Andreas wellbeing and blocking me from Annas IG for just liking a post about Andrea. Loosing followers suits them right

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How can so many people go on about how lovely their family pictures are? Anna leaves her bed, gets all dressed up, tells her kids to go outside with her, then tells them to smile and pretend to be happy, takes a picture and hands the kids back to the nanny so that she can go back into her bed, edit the sh*t out of the pictures and post them, saying how much she loves her children. This is so faked and soo freaking weird.

Imagine your mom never playing with you in the floor, never leaving the house, only paying attention to you when she needs you for the camera.

Also, it is so obvious how Eduardo doesn't want to be filmed. A week ago, he tried to tell her something and she just started filming him. He looked so confused and immediately stopped talking. Same as his face when he walked into her bedroom, already confused and then realizing his mom is filming him walking into the room. Just before she scared the sh*t out of this poor little boy.

What is wrong with this woman? How can a mom be so heartless?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Some of these were posted earlier but I’ve also managed to catch some other screen shots of Andrea’s eye. Just awful.
B02E20DD-8DBC-4784-B915-2B4C4B59C8F2.jpeg
AA043DF9-AEE8-481E-9E69-55847141678E.jpeg
BDEB1889-7D9A-4189-B77E-E9AC8D9DF004.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
If that wardrobe give away and fell forward the kids wouldn't get out in time. So it be four injured kids to take to hospital (ha) & Jonathan also could be good if he got hurt and not the kids its karma bitting him back.
My mum been looking at all the pictures here are her thoughts how A2 could of got it
1. He was pushed (its been said also in this thread)
2. He Got a toy thrown at him.
3. Fell down the stairs
4. Fell of something and hit some hard
5. Anna lost her tit with him. N hit him or she lashed out and A2 got in the way and got hurt.

I saw A2 push A1 so he knows how to push so that goes to show how everyone is in the family by pushing.
I think he fell off the window ledge in the playroom and hit the corner of the bookcase/toybox or off the counters that they like to sit them on. The force of the fall has made the bruising go up to his eye.

Looks like the wardrobe is bending with strain from his weight. This is giving me so much anxiety.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think he fell off the window ledge in the playroom and hit the corner of the bookcase/toybox or off the counters that they like to sit them on. The force of the fall has made the bruising go up to his eye.

Looks like the wardrobe is bending with strain from his weight. This is giving me so much anxiety.
Another one to add to the ss file. Anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I agree. It seems the kids are always standing on the window ledges leaning against the windows. It would be very easy for him to lose his balance and fall face first onto the corner of something. The cut is consistent with hitting a sharp corner and the impact from falling so high up would cause a bruise to travel all the way up to his eye.

If he had climbed on this window ledge and fell just look at all the sharp corners available for him to fall on!!! The white shelf with baskets is 1 of their toys boxes and Anna said it was a toy box right?

Screenshot_20200519-094447_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He can't ever just bleeping watch them while they play, always got to join in so the kids can't just jump on it normally😠😠

That side of his face actually looks quite deformed!😞😔
Yes he ALWAYS has to show his face, even with the Tick Toks. It's disgusting how he is THAT conceited that he has to be in everything.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Andrea's face..... So terribly bruised, and still quite swollen. I really do hope there are no broke bones. No wonder he cries a lot and keept Eduardo awake....

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment - Please read our rules and why they're important
Here we go... Another staged "happy family, super loving mom" photo on Annas Instagram
I'm wondering if all these staged photos are a desperate attempt to get some #ad work. They haven't had any #ads in a while. She needs to up her engagement on her IG to show companies she's worth paying for #ads. At least that's my take on all this recent look I'm a mom of 4 kids only during this staged photo of course.

Has anyone on here actually contacted social about Andreas face? That may have been an accident, but the cruelty lies in leaving him like that without checking it’s broken!!!! If none of you have I will
Board rule states we're not allowed to say if we've contacted anyone. I think we should all assume no one has and contact them our selves. The more people who speak out the better the chance something will come of it. So let's not assume or hope someone's contacted them and just do what we think is best. 😉

Pretty sure shortly before the incident Anna used to complain all the time about Andrea "jumping off window ledges" and other dangerous things. We've all seen the video of him belly flopping into the pool in Orlando and then just lay there submerged, it's like at not even two years of age, he has no will to live and the the "aimlessly roaming around the house alone to find something/someone to play with/get attention from" has taught him a very skewed sense of risk assessment.

Yes he ALWAYS has to show his face, even with the Tick Toks. It's disgusting how he is THAT conceited that he has to be in everything.
he probably puts his face in everything so if anything were to go viral everyone would know him :rolleyes: even though it's his kids that make the money really

• Angry
I'm wondering if all these staged photos are a desperate attempt to get some #ad work. They haven't had any #ads in a while. She needs to up her engagement on her IG to show companies she's worth paying for #ads. At least that's my take on all this recent look I'm a mom of 4 kids only during this staged photo of course.

Board rule states we're not allowed to say if we've contacted anyone. I think we should all assume no one has and contact them our selves. The more people who speak out the better the chance something will come of it. So let's not assume or hope someone's contacted them and just do what we think is best. 😉
This! And you can bet the clip of him calling Emilia a "ugly, fat b!tch" will be attached to each and every complaint filed to future companies willing to work with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i started watching these two before the kids were born and it was just them and the dogs.. they seemed so much happier then- even had nicknames for each other! now they barely see each other with annas schedule.. its very sad how its deteriorated

Reactions: 3
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment - Please read our rules and why they're important
Has anyone on here actually contacted social about Andreas face? That may have been an accident, but the cruelty lies in leaving him like that without checking it’s broken!!!! If none of you have I will
We're not allowed to discuss that. But if anyone would, I would include how both parents say something different, did not have him checked over, and are now covering up the bruise in pictures and editing the footage so it's not that clear. What are they hiding?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.