SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Andrea's eye looks so terrible. :cry: How they are not talking about in their vlogs since they announced Andrea had an accident in "A good day gone bad" thumbnail/vlog is so suspicious to me. Not only are A & J avoiding Andrea's facial injury being shown and not speaking about it in vlogs because they are shitheads, also because these two inept morons don't want to spark any attention and get a conversation going from their minions or anybody else for that matter hence why they are removing & blocking all traces of any thing being asked about him on all of their social platforms. Which then again the minions only see SJ's through rose colored glasses so they probably wouldn't ask anything, they can do no wrong in their eyes. Thankfully we have a voice on this forum to call out their massive wrong doings and hopefully get the attention needed.
So sad that people who are genuinely concerned asking after him are being blocked for it. That's how they're going to lose followers. Unless that is their plan and then do a big video about how they're losing their following and they don't why, when they exactly know why.

Reactions: 12
1.) god whys he so sarcastic and rude in replies? She has a point, (if anyone hasn’t watched it, it’s just a different clip for each day with the kids saying they have nothing to do whilst squished into weird places.

2.) A good point! Setting bad examples
Regarding the first comment made by Tracy

Jonathan can't tell the difference between a critical comment and a tongue in cheek comment. What a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Anna was all willing to listen to advice on why she felt so shite after her workout but dare give her some parental advice and you are blocked. Priorities.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The way Jonathan was flinging himself around like a heffalump on the trampoline while Emilia and Eduardo were on it... looks like poor Andrea’s face wasn’t enough, they want one of the others to break their neck too 🤦🏼‍♀️
Does anyone remember when Eduardo was still a baby but Jonathan took him on the trampoline with Emilia and bounced so hard that his tiny little head just wiggled around without any protection /support? It still makes me want to throw up thinking about it. They, especially Jonathan, have always beeen so wild with the kids, not safe at all. Let them sit on the top of the kitchen counter at a very young age, unattended. Let them eat popcorn which can make them shoke... It breaks my heart to see how less they care about their kids safety. Let alone the seat belt situation.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
With all due respect, yes, I think you may be one of the only people who has noticed a happier family 😬😅

I think that Anna might have started a prescription of some sort, so she’s less moody. And Jonathan is in his own alternate, delusion reality per usual. But otherwise, it’s a sad state of affairs and there’s a lot of negligence and inappropriate behavior from Jonathan and Anna in regards to their parenting. As long as those two have a steady stream of income they’re delighted with themselves, but their parenting is horrendous.
You're 100% right. It just seemed like the children were more children, but then again it's not difficult to mask things on YouTube , it's easy to edit out negatives.
I was looking at videos from when they were in Ireland I think and I just felt as though people seemed a little happier, but they were around other people a lot more so maybe that's why

Reactions: 3
Poor kid had a black eye, idiots forgot to hide it on til tok ;)
And should he be lying ontop of his kids who are inside furniture. That wardrobe looks like it is buckling under his weight.
If that wardrobe give away and fell forward the kids wouldn't get out in time. So it be four injured kids to take to hospital (ha) & Jonathan also could be good if he got hurt and not the kids its karma bitting him back.
My mum been looking at all the pictures here are her thoughts how A2 could of got it
1. He was pushed (its been said also in this thread)
2. He Got a toy thrown at him.
3. Fell down the stairs
4. Fell of something and hit some hard
5. Anna lost her tit with him. N hit him or she lashed out and A2 got in the way and got hurt.

I saw A2 push A1 so he knows how to push so that goes to show how everyone is in the family by pushing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
With all due respect, yes, I think you may be one of the only people who has noticed a happier family 😬😅

I think that Anna might have started a prescription of some sort, so she’s less moody. And Jonathan is in his own alternate, delusion reality per usual. But otherwise, it’s a sad state of affairs and there’s a lot of negligence and inappropriate behavior from Jonathan and Anna in regards to their parenting. As long as those two have a steady stream of income they’re delighted with themselves, but their parenting is horrendous.
Also I meant they seemed happier back then , not sure if I made that clear, it wasn't perfect but I've noticed a lot less happiness recently, I don't know if I've made sense haha

Remember when she said he was depressed and worried about him everytime he left the house incase he did something :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is the most I've posted on here in a while but when I was 2 or 3 I ran into a doorframe and had really black eye and my eye was swollen for a bit, I think my parents took me to the doctors for that as I was really young and it wasn't even the whole side of my face affected like Andrea's is, I feel so sorry for him, it must hurt so much. Luckily the only left over damage for me was my eyebrow hair fell out a tiny bit on that side so I have a gap , I hope they are looking after him!!

Reactions: 5
It should be pretty obvious now to everyone based on that latest tiktok / insta video that they've been deliberately trying to hide and manipulate any images or videos of Andrea over the past few days in an attempt to cover up that pretty severe facial injury.

If you give them the benefit of the doubt, take them at their word and take a view that "accidents happen", then it's pretty tough to defend the deceptive tactics around trying to cover the incident up. Audience and fans are being played for fools.

Let's be clear, accidents can happen to anyone but in that house, we all know there are avoidable accidents waiting to happen - we see it almost every day with the younger kids in particular standing and climbing on things they shouldn't be allowed to stand and climb on (desktops, beds, window sills etc..). This is perhaps the biggest red flag yet and should be a wake up call to both parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi! I haven't been on the SacconeJoly thread in a while, but watch their vlogs on and off, what did they say happened to Andrea's head? Did they give an explanation for it?

It should be pretty obvious now to everyone based on that latest tiktok / insta video that they've been deliberately trying to hide and manipulate any images or videos of Andrea over the past few days in an attempt to cover up that pretty severe facial injury.

If you give them the benefit of the doubt, take them at their word and take a view that "accidents happen", then it's pretty tough to defend the deceptive tactics around trying to cover the incident up. Audience and fans are being played for fools.

Let's be clear, accidents can happen to anyone but in that house, we all know there are avoidable accidents waiting to happen - we see it almost every day with the younger kids in particular standing and climbing on things they shouldn't be allowed to stand and climb on (desktops, beds, window sills etc..). This is perhaps the biggest red flag yet and should be a wake up call to both parents.
I agree 100%

But the thing is, if they were going to hide it why tell everyone about it in the first place ? Did they panic when people like us called them out on it ? When we saw through their bullshit & pointed out that the kid is not properly monitored? Everything that happens they bring on themselves. Who mentioned cold showers? Who asked “was it horrible?” Do they live in such an alternative reality that they don’t realise what crappy parents they are until the “trolls” call them out ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But the thing is, if they were going to hide it why tell everyone about it in the first place ? Did they panic when people like us called them out on it ? When we saw through their bullshit & pointed out that the kid is not properly monitored? Everything that happens they bring on themselves. Who mentioned cold showers? Who asked “was it horrible?” Do they live in such an alternative reality that they don’t realise what crappy parents they are until the “trolls” call them out ?
This exactly! I suspect Jonathon thought it would get lots of views and sympathy and that everyone would blindly believe their story. Then, when we were concerned how bad it is and noticed he didn’t show it happening yet has shown every other accident they have, that clearly something was wrong about their story. So now they’re panicking and covering it up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi! I haven't been on the SacconeJoly thread in a while, but watch their vlogs on and off, what did they say happened to Andrea's head? Did they give an explanation for it?
If you go over to their channel and watch "A good day turned bad" vlog Anna will give her version of what happened to Andrea and in the description box Jonathan will give his version.

This exactly! I suspect Jonathon thought it would get lots of views and sympathy and that everyone would blindly believe their story. Then, when we were concerned how bad it is and noticed he didn’t show it happening yet has shown every other accident they have, that clearly something was wrong about their story. So now they’re panicking and covering it up
That's what I find odd about this because surely they'd get more views talking about it as they don't seem to worry about posting about accidents normally!

Reactions: 6
That's what I find odd about this because surely they'd get more views talking about it as they don't seem to worry about posting about accidents normally!
Maybe they’re realising that their ‘friendly relationship’ with social services isn’t as friendly as they once thought

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.