SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Jonathan was flinging himself around like a heffalump on the trampoline while Emilia and Eduardo were on it... looks like poor Andrea’s face wasn’t enough, they want one of the others to break their neck too 🤦🏼‍♀️
he prop fell off the tractor...as we usually see footage of accidents etc as they make a point....hes fell sideways as johnathon was driving like the tit he is...ive never known a father so hit on being seen to be cool...he is not he is a laughing stock.he must think he really appeals to younger girls...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
he prop fell off the tractor...as we usually see footage of accidents etc as they make a point....hes fell sideways as johnathon was driving like the tit he is...ive never known a father so hit on being seen to be cool...he is not he is a laughing stock.he must think he really appeals to younger girls...
It would make sense as to why there's no cctv foottage

Reactions: 10
They can mute and block as many people as they want to try hide the truth, it'll be their own children who will talk and hang them. How they think their kids won't talk to their friends or teachers about what goes on at home I do not know.
It would only take an adult two seconds with the right questions to find out all about Andrea's real accident and how much they're left to fend for themselves. They may be able to hide in the grey manor and behind a screen from questions and answers, but children always let slip and won't even know they did.
It won't be long!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is there a possibility that Andrea was pushed? His poor little face could've hit the bookcase or toy box but not because he fell but rather was pushed in to it. That could be why they're being secretive? So they don't get investigated by SS? I have no idea how his face has managed to get so bruised just by falling into a bookcase, unless it was with more force than just a fall, they lied about the bookcase or he did fall but he has some internal damage. His poor little bruised face is so sad to see, it must hurt.

• Wow
  • Heart
I've been watching some vlogs from between September - December 2019 and the family as a whole seems happier as a whole and it confuses me a little? Obviously there's still things that aren't great but it seems better, is it only me that notices this?
With all due respect, yes, I think you may be one of the only people who has noticed a happier family 😬😅

I think that Anna might have started a prescription of some sort, so she’s less moody. And Jonathan is in his own alternate, delusion reality per usual. But otherwise, it’s a sad state of affairs and there’s a lot of negligence and inappropriate behavior from Jonathan and Anna in regards to their parenting. As long as those two have a steady stream of income they’re delighted with themselves, but their parenting is horrendous.

Let’s hope no one takes their advice!

Also, is this the account who was on twitter asking Jonathon if she was blocked?
Yes it was I believe. I bet Jonathan has made out that he hasn’t blocked her commenting when he said he would check for her just so it doesn’t look bad, but when it’s the only explanation for it, and sadly this girl probably thinks it was nothing to do with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The way she pushing the side of his poor little face into her boob to hide his face probably hurt him you dumb twit!! His face must be sore and she's more worried about hiding the evidence of her negligence as a parent then she is being careful with his injury! Just look at his poor eye. 😔

Screenshot_20200518-211020_Samsung Internet.jpg

Obviously his big black eye didn't magically go away over night! Or did it? Yep..photoshop can make that nasty bruise look like it never even happened. The no black eye pic is from Anna's bullshit post today.

20200518_211712.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The way she pushing the side of his poor little face into her boob to hide his face probably hurt him you dumb twit!! His face must be sore and she's more worried about hiding the evidence of her negligence as a parent then she is being careful with his injury! Just look at his poor eye. 😔

View attachment 133395

Obviously his big black eye didn't magically go away over night! Or did it? Yep..photoshop can make that nasty bruise look like it never even happened. The no black eye pic is from Anna's bullshit post today.

View attachment 133396
I winced when I saw Anna push Andrea's bruised side of his face into her boobs. She is a bleeping psycho!! That family needs some intervention STAT. Those so called parents are adding to the already sorry state these kids are being put through. Like you said she would rather forego Andrea feeling pain just so she can shield his face being shown and also Just to get footage of her scary, scary bullshit for the vlog. I am beyond mad at this point. J & A have lost their shine maybe they once had a long time ago and now I see these two as monsters.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Noticed the glass of wine sitting on the counter. Anyone who watches the vlog know what time of day Anna made those brownies? Is Jonathan day drinking now? I thought he started his nightly drinking at dinner?

Screenshot_20200519-001717_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Their views are dropping fast!
Yesterday's vlog-69k (only up 12 hours)
Day before 89k
We built a trampoline 108k
I caught her 111k
She is going to cut her own hair- 105k

Anybody else feel a very dramatic vlog will be coming very soon to try increase the views? They've already attempted someone ringing their school to complain about them which got 171k views. Anna think it's time for you to put the water works on about your ed again, need to get those views up quickly!!

Noticed the glass of wine sitting on the counter. Anyone who watches the vlog know what time of day Anna made those brownies? Is Jonathan day drinking now? I thought he started his nightly drinking at dinner?

View attachment 133415
She was probably using the wine to make one of 5 star dinners! 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i haven't watched the vlog but she's said before about her normally cooking about 2pm, i think.. :confused:
The kids are in their pyjamas though aren’t they ? So after bath time (or morning time but that would be bad on Jonno’s part and I don’t think he is drinking in the mornings yet !).

• Haha
The kids are in their pyjamas though aren’t they ? So after bath time (or morning time but that would be bad on Jonno’s part and I don’t think he is drinking in the mornings yet !).
like i said i haven't watched it.. just looked and edwardo looks like he is in his pjs but emilia is in a dungarees style dress.. its in the afternoon so before bath time?

Poor little Andrea's eye looks so terrible. :cry: How they are not talking about in their vlogs since they announced Andrea had an accident in "A good day gone bad" thumbnail/vlog is so suspicious to me. Not only are A & J avoiding Andrea's facial injury being shown and not speaking about it in vlogs because they are shitheads, also because these two inept morons don't want to spark any attention and get a conversation going from their minions or anybody else for that matter hence why they are removing & blocking all traces of any thing being asked about him on all of their social platforms. Which then again the minions only see SJ's through rose colored glasses so they probably wouldn't ask anything, they can do no wrong in their eyes. Thankfully we have a voice on this forum to call out their massive wrong doings and hopefully get the attention needed.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate defending them, but the brownies were made after dinner and they were the kids dessert.
Video on insta showing the eye. And Jonathan spelt Wednesday wrong!

Reactions: 3
Poor kid had a black eye, idiots forgot to hide it on til tok ;)
And should he be lying ontop of his kids who are inside furniture. That wardrobe looks like it is buckling under his weight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.