Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
I cannot with these two anymore, I'm done. Her delight at getting rid of her kids for a few hrs is not normal. Why wud she not want to take them on that lovely trip herself or with gnome? If god forbid anything happened to one of this kids, she'd be prime suspect as she fantasizes about them not being there all the time. I literally hate these two, they are a disgrace and they are just getting away with it. She can't even clean the shower -ill leave it til the cleaning lady comes back- disgusting vile bitch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
In recent weeks she's been complaining that Andrea kisses his dad but not her. When does she ever actually kiss her kids? Lips touching their cheeks or head? Never. Her hiddeous lipliner and layers of lipstick do not allow her, and obviously her make up is more important to her than genuine effection shown to her kids, and for them to be able to show her that in return.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Can we please do a petition to bring back the TV show ‘Wife Swap’ and swap Anna with Sue Radford from the Radford family that has 20+ kids (and no nanny!). I would LOVE to see Anna live her life for a week if she can’t handle 4 kids 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Furby

Infuriates me that Anna can call a vet about one of her dogs having a bad tooth but cant call a doctor about her son's smashed face. Get your priorities right you selfish bitch.

• Angry
  • Heart

Jak

Chatty Member
They should have just had e1 and e2 and left it at that. A1 and a2 seem like an inconvenience.
They shouldn't have had any kids and they shouldn't have had any dogs, they are totally fucking incompetent!

That's quite creepy somehow. So this is surely irrefutable evidence they have a nanny. I bet the kids are constantly told not to talk about her because the nanny is bound to be a big part of their lives and as such naturally the children will speak of her. Yet they don't and it must be quite hard for them to remember not to talk about 'Karen' for example. Not that I know her name is Karen but imagine 4 young kids, eldest 7 years old, mostly looked after by a nanny, they have been trained not to speak of when cameras are on. How stressful how head fucked would that be ? Young kids wouldn't be able to remember not to talk about Karen so how do they make sure the kid's don't ??

Maybe the nanny is a slave, I mean people do have domestic slaves from poorer countries. Hmm well I doubt it but that is really really weird.

For those who say focusing on hate is bad I agree. I think it's just so easy to go from valid criticism of people who choose to live publicly into hate. However these people are duping their audience who pay for their big flash house, private school and Disney holidays !! These people are deceiving those who fund their lifestyle and they need to stop. The more that's written about it the more pressure is on them to have the decency at least to be honest about the nanny.

I think Eduardo gets a hard time because he doesn't perform like they want. After there was discussion of Andrea's slow development she was almost forcing him to say 'Alessia' and getting a bit annoyed when he didn't. I know babies/toddlers vary a great deal but he seems to have no life, no emotion in him. At that age they usually dash about shouting and shrieking and squealing and babbling. Mind you he does climb.

Oh, to be fair, a positive I do notice is that Anna always says 'good boy' or 'good girl' a lot. If they do something she does praise them with that.
Yes, she does say good girl or good boy, but that's how you would praise a pet dog!
Her tone of voice is like she's saying it to one of the dogs!

So, Andy can climb out of his cot!
I bet they don't think to put pillows on the floor around the cot in case he falls from that height! We'll be seeing his poor face smashed in again!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

SarahN

VIP Member
In today's vlog, Anna reads all of the school guidelines to the children. I just can't understand how someone who does not need to send her kids back to school sends them back under such circumstances. They are both at home, they have a nanny, and two of the other children aren't going back anyway.

They will be isolated from their friends, won't be able to share toys or learning tools, they will be seeing some sections of the schools closed off and their teachers wearing PPE equipment. How do you subject your children to all of this when you don't have to ? How much anxiety will it cause them?

I'm a stay at home mum. We don't live in the UK, but kids of my daughter's age went back to school on Monday. I made the decision that she would be staying at home, and I would keep on homeschooling her. There is no way I could let her sit in the heat of her classroom (we live in the South of France and it's starting to get very warm), wearing a mask, for hours on end, with little to no social interaction with her friends. But then again, I like to spend time with my daughter, and I wouldn't subject her to that unless absolutely necessary. Getting her out of my hair so that I can get my nails done, or spend time on my phone for hours on end isn't one of the necessary things I have in mind, Anna. Absolutely necessary is having a job to go back to, or something equally important. I just can't believe how selfish they both are.

• Sad
  • Heart

Greentrees

VIP Member
In todays vlog.

Why is Anna lying to her children and husband, they are saying the food is spicy and she is saying its the lemon she is a liar. She put pepper in the food and I bet she put chilli powder like she does to every meal she cooks. Just because she is satisfying her own tastes and desires to lose weight by adding this spice why does all the other members of her family have to not look forward to enjoying their daily meals because of her own selfish reasons, its beyond belief. What part of "I don't like spicy" does she not understand!! Her children are not eating their dinner because they cant stomach it. I do not know a mum that doesn't modify or cater to their children's likes and dislikes to their meals.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Solkrem

Emilia singing inappropriate tiktok songs in today’s vlog- “when I popped off then your girl gave me just a little bit of lockjaw”
Tiktok is so inappropriate for kids!

• Wow
  • Angry

LightWitch

Alessia looks petrified of Anna when on the bed. Then Anna death crabs Alessia arm making her even more scared and upset.
Anna you have zero clue how to play with your children you just love to scare them. Stop it. The children don't want to be scared. Especially before bedtime. This is how nightmares, bedding wetting and fear happens.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

View attachment 135740
What a raging psycho she is!! I can NOT imagine ever "joking" with my child to the point of terrorizing them! I really do think this bitch is mentally insane. She needs psychiatric help!! This is not by any stretch normal playing behavior. That poor little girl 😔

• Angry
  • Sad

Bouncer

What really got to me was when Anna was reading out the new school rules to Eduardo. Heartless. She had the camera on and kept glancing into it whilst he was clearly worrying about the changes she was reading out. This was not a vlog moment. That was a conversation which should have been a snuggle on the sofa together and “let’s have a read and see what‘s different but nothing to worry about” time together without filming it. This is a scary and confusing time for adults let alone children who don‘t have the understanding of the situation adults have.

Also, the amount of joy and family memories they’ve missed out on by not taking the children to the beach themselves. It’s a special time when the children are young but they’re too self absorbed to realise it.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think Jonathon needs to realise people aren't hating on him for just simply having nanny, all the reasons he said for having a nanny are completley justified eg not having family to help etc and no ones saying it's a bad thing. What we're talking about is how Anna complains about how much work she's got to do and acts like she is the only one taking care of her children when she clearly isn't. We all get having 4 children is mental and hard to deal with but don't complain when you have 3 adults and 4 children where 2 of them are a bit older and don't need that much care.

• Angry
  • Heart

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Just come across a couple of their fan girls twitters (wasnt hard at all they reply to every tweet with obsession) and saw pretty quickly that theyve been into SJs since being young teens, some have had some pretty bad childhood experiences.
I'm sorry but if that's not preying on vulnerable young girls then I dont know what is. Some previous life experiences are known static factors making people more likely to be vulnerable, exploited, a risk of harm to self or from others.
It's not ok for a 40 year old man to message any young girls but that's really knocked me a bit ill.

It's a shame those girls are reading this thread because some of the comments will be difficult for them, but it is genuinely concerning and people on here are raising these concerns from a good place. Hopefully they develop some awareness of that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

smace07

that seems like a very bad idea.. andrea already climbs a lot so i bet he would be the first to fall :confused: poor kid will be covered in bruises if they don't start watching him
I'd be more concerned about Jonathan putting together flatpack bunk beds and not reading instructions and warnings. You just know they'll have to support the weight of 3/4 kids on the top bunk along with himself for Tik Tok videos so it's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Ok so today Anna said “oh I don’t know why Alessia is so hyper” seconds after saying she didn’t get to sleep til 10pm last night and was cranky all day... I read about over tiredness when my baby (my first bloody baby) was born 3 months ago. She’s had 4 kids and she doesn’t understand their little brains release cortisol and they find it hard to sleep when they’re too tired? Jesus.

Anna Saconne-Joly - four kids, zero parenting abilities