Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nomatterwhat

Another thing that just came to my mind which shows how crazy and out of touch they are. The vlog where Emilia hurt her lip or actually everytime one of their kids get hurt (except Andreas playbox/bookshelf situation), they first take out their camera to show their crying child instead of helping and taking care of the injury.
"Ohh Emilia, you hurt yourself? Hold on, let me grab the camera first. This will get us some clicks on the vlog"
"But dad, I'm bleeding!"
"hold on, keep crying so I can record it. I'll take care of it after that!"

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Chriss71

VIP Member
I would actually be so ashamed of myself if I could do anything to my children to produce that facial expression.
If your child was that distraught after playing a 'game'with them any mother would scoop them up in their arms giving them loads of kisses saying 'sorry darling I was only messing' not bloddy laugh at them and do it again and again and again!!! Shes nothing but a Pure evil bitch !!! 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
So J & A have got their nanny moonlighting as a videographer too getting content for the vlog. I hope they are upping her income she is already doubling for them as a mummy and daddy, attends to kids at meal times clearing plates, cleans dishes probably who knows a cook too for the kids and thankfully for the kids educational learning being taught to the kids, independently taking 4 small kids under the age of 7 out and about keeping them safe during covid-19. She is amazing one person wearing so any hats in that dysfunctional household. Kudos to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Well, the nanny took the kids strawberry picking in today's vlog. Would've been a nice activity for Anna and Jonathan to do with them. People who are denying the nanny isn't there will now have really strong evidence she is as she's doing all the creative and outdoor activities with the kids

Fizmozoo

She is seriously deluded. ' There's no one I'd rather spend it with'..... ' I'll miss them'... No you won't you liar. You can barely spend five minutes of your day in their company and will gladly throw them out the door for schools and Nanny's to deal with quicker than you can blink Anal.
She seriously has a false image in her head about how she lives her life, yet we are all on the outside looking in seeing her ignore and neglect her kids and doing anything she can to avoid them.
Social media is so fake. Anyone who looks at her Instagram and then watches her vlogs, will literally piss themselves laughing at how fake she is. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
That little girl is terrified. She’s three..... she doesn’t necessarily comprehend that mummy is “just joking” particularly given that if she’s naughty she’s stuck under a cold shower. The idea that they have knowingly included such a clip in the vlog makes me wonder what else happens that we don’t see.... the way she grabs their wrists rather than their hands, the pinching..... she truly is an unpleasant individual who doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body.

• Angry
  • Sick

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
She did the witch thing AGAIN?! Alessia couldn't have jumped off the bed any faster...look how nervous she is. It is not normal to be this nervous of your own mum unless there is something else going on...I really do think Anna gets a sick pleasure out of scaring them.

View attachment 136444
I think Anna resents the hell out of her kids especially the younger ones as they've been way more work then her first 2, and she didn't want them as she's said herself many many times. Because she's not mentally healthy (I'm being nice) she takes her resentment out on them in the form of purposely terrorizing them. I do believe she gets off on scaring the shit out of them. Plus she uses this form of mental abuse under the umbrella of "just joking" so it's not easily detected for what it is. Abuse!!! She does the same type of things to Jonathan. Always putting him down and calling him stupid etc always of course "joking" but it's really a deeper feeling of hatred she has for him coming out. Everyone in that house is being terrorized by her in 1 way or another. I imagine all the kids including Johnathan are always on egg shells hoping to not set her off because she can be down right scary and cruel especially to her children. She needs serious help.

• Angry
  • Heart

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Uk person here.
YOUR NOT ALOUD TO GO TO THE BEACH.
You can have exercise but your not aloud to travel anywhere unless its for food or work.
I am not even aloud to see my Grandma who is 5 mins away. I have to skype her.
If their find out that their travelled so many miles a fine could be given.
I don't know who took them - if its the nanny she should know this rule n should know you can't travel.
If its Jonathan then he just an fool. And wanting a title we got told of by the police. Yeah and who's fault is that fool.
Don't travel anywhere
this is incorrect in England as from last week you are allowed to travel in your car for a day trip somewhere as long as you practice social distancing when you get there

scousebird

How fucking thick do you have to be. Moaning 2 days ago that they are finding it “so hard” doing everything on their own. Yet 3/4 vlogs later both of you taking a dog to the vet making it obvious that your nanny is there. Or they are leaving their children alone.

I swear to god the pair of them are that stupid they couldn’t manage a fart without shitting themselves

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
From the comments:
"Do these kids get to do anything that isn't exploited? I'm kinda over this channel, it's a little too precious for real life "

• Heart
  • Haha

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
This lockdown life we are living - that is Anna’s normal life. What in hell is wrong with her?
I also can’t comprehend that someone as ugly as him pointed at her cellulite and said “eeeww”. We swe Jonny likes skinny girls, I have to wonder what was on her “like” list? Short, ugly, effeminate, hyperactive men with questionable teeth. Also the inability to hold down a job. What a catch he was.
Yes to all of this!!☝
Yesterday when people were saying Johnathan wasn't that unattractive I was like what???
Screenshot_20200527-114821_Chrome.jpg

Dude is disgusting in every sense of the word. Not only are his looks gross 🤢 in my opinion but his lack of oral and personal hygiene make him 10 times more unattractive. Maybe I have high standards or am just a shallow snob but I don't find him or Anna attractive. Where I'm from she's a 7 at best. He's definitely a zero. 🤣 Not even his Ferrari would make up for his stinky rotten teeth.🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

scousebird

So after tonight’s vlog it’s blindingly obvious that Anna/Jon read here- hello 👋🏻

Couple of questions I’d love you to cover in another blog:

1. If it’s Johnathan/PR team reading- why aren’t you helping Anna when it’s quite clear she has an eating disorder? Won’t you be ashamed in the future if your children/clients children watch these videos back in the future and think “well she thought it was an acceptable way to behave and show thousands on the internet and she was adored for it, so I’ll do the same”? To me in a way you are allowing her to glorify her eating disorder. Get her the help she obviously needs- couldn’t give a shit about Anna she’s a narcissist an adult. But innocent children (who most of the viewers who “love” them are) I will stand up for
  2. I couldn’t give a shit if you have a nanny. I doubt many could- if you can afford it, why not? But hiding her away and crying your so stressed out? I know a friend of a friend with 3 children under 2 and 2 teens and she’s a single parent. I’d bet you would both shit yourselves if you had her life for 30 seconds. Oh and FYI- both her parents are dead and she has no other family. All parents are entitled to a break. But you both don’t work, you have a full time nanny and you still want to complain. That is what people have a problem with- and I bet my bottom dollar you still have her there when Oma comes to visit so don’t give us the “we have no family here” bullshit. I’m pretty sure Anna’s sister lives in Brighton anyway (sure I’ve read she’s back in cork for lockdown- but normally?) Yes you “work” but your not going wiping people’s arses for 12 hours a day or saving lives day in or day out are you? Stop being so fucking entitled. That’s why people are annoyed. I had a nanny as a kid- but on my parents days off she wasn’t here because she was paid to look after us when they couldn’t. I can’t believe you need a nanny for more than a hour or two a day while you film, do work calls etc.
  3. Anna- why do you go to bed so early? You have a nanny so why can’t you work out in the day? Is it really because you don’t want to sit and spend time with your husband of a night? Millions of parents manage to fit a workout in and not go to bed 30 seconds after their children. I understand you may like the peace in the morning but why not sit and chill out of a evening like 99% of the human race do. And on the topic of workouts- do you not think you need to change it up a bit hun? Can’t see it making any difference if I’m honest 🤷‍♀️
  4. Are you all really that fucking thick to think people can’t work this shit out? I know your audience is mostly children but do you not feel that is exploitation in some way?

• Heart
Only paid attention to the end of the vlog (busy actually being a mum to be able to sit down and watch the whole thing). But something caught my eye straight away....

She cooked meatballs - finally a normal meal. There are 12 meatballs on the stove then she pans round and shows the pan again (after the kids had finished dinner). There are now 8 meatballs in the pan! What the hell? She gave her kids 1 meatball each. That’s it. She needs to realise that her kids are growing and they need more than 1 tiny portion of protein. Order more of your ‘healthy’ turkey meat so there is enough for your entire family!

View attachment 136070

View attachment 136071
Fucking hell Anna, feed your kids more. They must be starving. Also
1590182700500.png

Nanny spotted! AGAIN. Anna stop complaining about hard everything is!
1590182954446.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
Jonathan in todays vlog on topic of the nanny, did I just hear you say in your pitiful explanation that

"in the last few months we didn't have support and now that the world has started slowly coming back together so we've started to have support again"

Excuse me whilst I am laughing my ass off. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Oh Jonathan that's a stretch.

May I please refresh your memory I believe this photo is of your nannies hand and I believe in my heart of hearts it is your nanny, from your vlog dated 30th April. A month ago. You really need to stop fibbing.

0348CA19-73AD-4C6C-BC9C-22456A5596D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Mrs Mac.

Very interesting conversation between Anna and Emilia at the end of tonights vlog (by the way this is very loose, forgot the exact words)

Emilia: Do you think daddy will come home? Has he gone on a run
Anna: Yeah, he's gone on a run
Emilia: Yay!
thoughts? :unsure:
It was worse than that. She said will he come back ( she asked that twice) and when Anna said yes she said good. Very weird thing to say.

• Wow
  • Sad

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
this is what makes me think that the kids are afraid of anna.. in that clip jonathan was playing with them similarly and alessia was all giggles :confused:
It's really not normal is it, Alessia clearly can't trust that Anna is just joking about hurting her. The way Anna says 'its just a joke' sarcastically after too. She has absolutely no maternal instincts whatsoever does she?

• Sad
  • Angry

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Personally I don’t think they need a nanny, neither work long hours, away from home etc etc, they chose to have the amount of kids/dogs they did BUT

if they just said at the beginning, yes we have a nanny now, she helps doing XYZ because sometimes we go away for work, or can’t always pick the kids up from school because of meetings and we wanted the kids to have continuity,
I don’t think anyone would have batted an eyelid, because it’s not hugely different from some people having help from family.
The fact they’ve tried to hide it is what will screw them over, because they’re no longer this open and honest family who are hard working & great parents. It will throw a lot of what people think into doubt, did they teach this child to do that or was it the nanny? They’ve betrayed a trust people had in them, the actual use of a nanny is neither here nor there it’s not important, the lies are what will rain on them

• Heart