SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a dental hygienist. His teeth aren't rotten they are heavily stained. He doesn't have his teeth cleaned it appears nor does he take care of his oral hygiene. I thought he was going to have Invisalign like Anal, but I guess that didn't work out.
And these are people who have a business relationship with a toothpaste company.... Ohwell....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Totally not defending him but I have discoloration on my lower teeth from a fall from a long time ago, dentist can't do anything about it. The trauma on my gums affected my permanent teeth before they came up

Reactions: 2
I think the nanny filmed the kids on their day out to send the parents some impressions of how they’re doing, that they don’t need to worry. It was a private video. Of course, Jonathan immediately thought of easy vlog footage when he received the message with the video and put some music over the nanny talking to the kids. This happens all the time when the nanny takes Andrea to soft play, Alessia on the playground or the kids on walks. Even when the dog walker sends them photos on their walk he uses them as his own. Makes them look like they were actually there with them.
He will tell her to vlog them. Not only has she to watch four kids on a beach but also do his work for him too by providing fottage.

Reactions: 10
Totally not defending him but I have discoloration on my lower teeth from a fall from a long time ago, dentist can't do anything about it. The trauma on my gums affected my permanent teeth before they came up
I'm not sure where you live, but here we can do internal bleaching to change the discoloration of a tooth. You could also do some cosmetic dentistry like composite materials or veneers. Johnny-boys is caused by crowding and not brushing. He also drinks a lot of wine which stains badly.

Reactions: 6
He has more than enough money to pay for expensive dental work such as anna has had done, with him being a " celebrity " and constantly being filmed there no reason he cant get this treated!! False tooth , viners etc !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watching the part where Alessia seems to have an accident. It clearly looks like she is stood their n she been scared and just wet herself without warning. It just happened. The kids were tired from the day out. Their don't understand what any of that ment. Their is a book out for children to explain so maybe J n A can look online for this and get the kids it. Emilia into next to nothing on the beach is awful she should of had something better on. Well done to the nanny managing all four kids on her own n at a beach.
Anna doesn't want the kids. She just wants them gone. Its like she is slowly starving them by giving them to much salt and sugar. Which can cause health problems.

• Sad
4 kids to 1 adult on the beach is a big ask and then to be asked to take footage of them too. Really have little regard for their safety. But then I suppose the footage is the only way Mummy and Daddy have these "memories" of their kids. Just bloody weird. Don't agree with family vloggers on the while but if filming your family is your "job" and that's how you earn a living then surely actually spending time with them should be a requisite. Besides the main point that THEY'RE THEIR BLOODY PARENTS! This pandemic has really shown how mummy vloggers and family vloggers are just such frauds who have no idea how to look after their own kids and in fact despise having to. Even with help.

Funny how throughout lockdown they haven't cared about Alessia's educational needs but are happy to send her back to school as soon as possible.

As for Anna restarting her channel in September when the kids are in school. Where is this time suddenly going to come from? She's SO BUSY now with all the help and not busy with the kids but her own idiosyncrasies. And now she won't have Izzy to edit her videos. But besides that she really shouldn't be relaunching her channel at all. Promoting all her ED habits and her new bestie Marie. How can she not see that she hasn't recovered? It's bloody dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just watched the beach clip and not only does Emilia look naked in that bikini - IMO both the girls tops look waaayyy too small for them! It looks like if they raise their arms up over their head they will be exposed from the bottom. They look too high up on their chests to be comfortable but of course they have to be stylish for mummy dearest :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Personally wouldn't be dressing my child in a bikini until they were in senior shool !!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anna said many times before the younger two that she was done having kids. She didn’t want anymore after Eduardo, I reckon Jonathan spent a lot of time and energy trying to convince her to have them, and convinced her she wanted more.
I hate to say it but I think a big motivating factor behind having more kids after the first two was knowing how much she can control her weight with breastfeeding.

Reactions: 14
Funny how throughout lockdown they haven't cared about Alessia's educational needs but are happy to send her back to school as soon as possible.
It's a shame as she's at a vital age for learning and development. I just hope the nanny has been doing educational things with her.

• Sad
I hate to say it but I think a big motivating factor behind having more kids after the first two was knowing how much she can control her weight with breastfeeding.
That and pregnancy announcements, pregnancy updates, baby birth videos are always a huge hit on their channel. They wanted that house, so something had to be done.... These kids were born for the vlog/money. It's so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Myka Stauffer and The incident regarding rehoming Huxley has really had a big impact on me. I don't have any connection with that kid and I cannot imagine his situation right now. But this cruelty of putting kids on world wide as soon as they sprout in your womb should be stopped or at least make it limited. After all these years I still don't get the idea of putting your life's minute details on YouTube. Also, The comments section in SJs channel is still open having under age minors, constantly shoving cameras on their face, in their pyjamas, in their bedroom is absolutely sick. Her four kids are having wonderful time on the beach and although recorded, it shouldn't have been put on vlog.
People think we are trolls, but no. We are genuinely matured people who understand difference between right and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They don't see it as education for her, but as child care away from the home.
Anna was positively giddy when the 4 kids had left for a day out with the nanny, imagine if she can get rid of half for the week. And the 'naughty' half at that!

They still, after 4 kids, do not understand how important those preschool years are, or what you can do to help your child's development.

• Sad
Of course people recognise the children, so when the nanny takes the children out they will definitely know who it is, especially when they see them without their parents and a random person 😂
So they started having a nanny 6 years ago at that point they only had 2 children, so if that was the time they realised they couldn’t cope with that amount of children why did they continue to have two more children!? It’s really sad for all involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
'Last night, I'm not gonna lie.... was a total nightmare.... wait, you were not even here' says Anna.... Wait, what??

Oh, so it wasn't 'night', it was 'evening' when Andrea was first put to bed.... and then she complained that he had just nodded off when she had to take Eduardo to bed. How about not having much older kids share with their younger siblings....?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think Jonathon needs to realise people aren't hating on him for just simply having nanny, all the reasons he said for having a nanny are completley justified eg not having family to help etc and no ones saying it's a bad thing. What we're talking about is how Anna complains about how much work she's got to do and acts like she is the only one taking care of her children when she clearly isn't. We all get having 4 children is mental and hard to deal with but don't complain when you have 3 adults and 4 children where 2 of them are a bit older and don't need that much care.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They've had 6 nannies in 6 years?? Wow.... What does that tell you??
I don't care that they have nannies. Sure, they do not need one as Anna does not work, and Jonathan claims his editing only takes an hour a day (when he was defending himself during the interviews with Stacey Dooley).
The comments about the nanny was about you two complaining NON STOP about how hard life is with 4 kids at home, when all along you had another adult there especially to look after the kids.

They do realise that the KIDS are who are being recognised. 'We try to keep them as private as much as possible'. He says referring to the nanny, not the kids. I don't wish to see the nanny's face, don't want to know her name (although we know you had someone called Zoe with you in Disney). That's not the point people were trying to make.

4 kids is not that unusual. It's not that 'craaaaazyyyyy'. And it was YOUR choice to have them. I'm glad the kids have a nanny as you two only seem to be interested in them when it comes to making money from them.

Also, does Anna not realise that honey and agave are still sugar? she was laughing at the memory of putting sugar on cereal, 'but now we use honey and agave'. Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.