SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi đź‘‹ first time poster here. Been following the threads for a while and use to post on another (now inactive) forum.

I was looking through Jonathan’s twitter likes and it appears he’s been liking this Emily Rose’s tweets since at least 2017. About 85% of his likes are of tweets from young “fan” girls, 10% of other content creators (not many as of recent thou), and 5% his actual wife. I get they have a mostly female audience, and many of them are quite young, but there’s no reason for a middle-aged married man of 4 kids to be liking all these tweets, especially responding to them. He met Anna when she was 18/19, despite him being 26. I wonder if all these younger girls giving him attention is bringing him back to those days. He’s defo going through some weird mid-life crisis. Relying on the nativity and innocence of these younger viewers is pretty disgusting. I’m sure when they grow up a bit they will realise how much time they wasted on the SJs.
Too bad no journalist etc will set up a Twitter account as a fake young teenage girl and interact with Jonathan and other SM influencers to see what happens...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What is it about fake blonde bimbos with multiple kids and white fluffy neglected dogs ? Myka and Anna have both gained fake accents, neglected their children that have had serious accidents and treat their husbands like tit. YouTube fame (said loosely) has made them insufferable.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
why are the kids having tortellini with no sauce? 'Are they nice Lessie?' She goes 'NO'. No, of course not, they're dry as anything.... Why not have some tomahhdooooo sauce on them? Veggies?
And the E's are not even there.

• Sad
  • Sick
Screenshot_20200521-130110-01.jpeg Screenshot_20200521-130211-01.jpeg
Anna finally made it out, guys! She took her overlined beige lips & manhands 4 slow steps out to her deckchair to soak up the sun to feel happy. Thought her drill sergeant tone with E1 wiping the table would've achieved happiness for her..."Good girl Emilia. Keep going."
Screenshot_20200521-132129-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She forgot Emilia's Lamda lessons again. She's got 'OK Google' in her kitchen, they have Alexa, she's got her phone in her hand all the time, why is it too difficult for her to set a reminder?

Reactions: 19
Anna ate all the turkey sauce with her "big meal of the day" lunch. The kids were tit outta luck.

why are the kids having tortellini with no sauce? 'Are they nice Lessie?' She goes 'NO'. No, of course not, they're dry as anything.... Why not have some tomahhdooooo sauce on them? Veggies?
Anna ate all the turkey sauce with her "big meal of the day" lunch. The kids were tit outta luck.

Guess they use Lightroom to alter ALL their photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't know if it was Jonathan or the nanny who put Eduardo's and Emilia's bowls on the table while Anna was filming Alessia and Andrea eat. There was someone making noise in the kitchen while Anna was filming and the bowls magically appeared. OMG poor Alessia! She was so scared when Anna was scaring them and she kept on doing it!? Also Andrea probably doesn't kiss her because she never properly kisses her kids

Reactions: 10
Aubergine tortellini 🤮🤮

Omg Anna petrifying allesia before bed again - she cried she was so scared of Anna and asked for her daddy. Anna can't read her children can she - that's two now she's scared to crying point in the last couple if days. Why is she crying that she can't fit everything in when she's prancing around the kitchen without a child in sight.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

Guess they use Lightroom to alter ALL their photos.
You see all the other mummy vloggers at the moment giving her kids stuff like wraps, bread sticks, cheese, cucumber and carrot sticks, crisps, fruit, yoghurt, sausage rolls etc for picnic lunches out in the garden etc. The A's are eating dry aubergine tortellini at a banquet table with Anna standing over them

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe she gave those kids aubergine tortellini with no sauce🤯
Also they’re getting bunk beds, how long before another serious accident happens now then?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
You see all the other mummy vloggers at the moment giving her kids stuff like wraps, bread sticks, cheese, cucumber and carrot sticks, crisps, fruit, yoghurt, sausage rolls etc for picnic lunches out in the garden etc. The A's are eating dry aubergine tortellini at a banquet table with Anna standing over them
That's cuz they're only allotted 15 mins to be served & eat their slop so Anna can take the next 15 to clear the table. Then she can say, " That's another 1/2 hour down. What's the next half hour look like?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she gave those kids aubergine tortellini with no sauce🤯
Also they’re getting bunk beds, how long before another serious accident happens now then?
that seems like a very bad idea.. andrea already climbs a lot so i bet he would be the first to fall :confused: poor kid will be covered in bruises if they don't start watching him

that seems like a very bad idea.. andrea already climbs a lot so i bet he would be the first to fall :confused: poor kid will be covered in bruises if they don't start watching him
I'd be more concerned about Jonathan putting together flatpack bunk beds and not reading instructions and warnings. You just know they'll have to support the weight of 3/4 kids on the top bunk along with himself for Tik Tok videos so it's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Alessia looks petrified of Anna when on the bed. Then Anna death crabs Alessia arm making her even more scared and upset.
Anna you have zero clue how to play with your children you just love to scare them. Stop it. The children don't want to be scared. Especially before bedtime. This is how nightmares, bedding wetting and fear happens.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
He hasn't learnt
Oh for FxxK stake. Andrea in a dress now.
You might aswell of had girls.
STOP SHOWING YOUR SONS IN DRESSES.
THEIR GOING TO BE BULLIED BADLY
JONATHAN YOU SAY YOUR LIFE GROWING UP WAS HARD AND HURTFUL ETC
LOOK WHAT YOUR SHOWING THE WORLD.
YOUR SONS IN DRESSES.
THEIR LIFES WILL BE HELL

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.