Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jak

Chatty Member
Some twat in the comments said Anna should have an outside kitchen because it's not fair she's stuck inside cooking while all the others are out in the garden!
WTAF!!!

Monday turkey mince
Tuesday turkey mince
Wednesday turkey mince
Thursday left over turkey mince
Friday pizza night
Saturday pizza night
Sunday left over turkey mince

Kids have probs never had a mcDonald’s and emilia cant wait to get back to school for some decent food
if she did bring out a cookery book like the minions suggest, it will only be 2 pages long!😂😂😂😂 and be called " Anna's Turkey Mince Cookbook"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
She did the witch thing AGAIN?! Alessia couldn't have jumped off the bed any faster...look how nervous she is. It is not normal to be this nervous of your own mum unless there is something else going on...I really do think Anna gets a sick pleasure out of scaring them.

Screenshot 2020-05-23 at 4.12.21 pm.png

• Angry
  • Sad

Magnolia23

VIP Member
Funny I don't remember anyone on this board claiming we thought any of Jonathan's little fangirls were their nanny!!🤔
Even funnier is that they read here. 🤣 Seeing that you're so chummy with old rotten tooth Jo 🤢 could you ask if he's had his baby's injury checked by a doctor yet!!! Too busy making his kids do Tiktoks? Daddy needs to earn a living off his kids backs right?
View attachment 134013
Someone randomly did, but as a joke lool 🤣

Just proves how stupid their minions are if she took it as if we are 'convinced' 🤦‍♀️ i have 2hand embarrassment for her 🙈

• Haha

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Yeah been very quiet and no more family photos. Either they have had a visit or Anna and Jonathan have had a falling out. Or the nanny has had to go home so they have to look after the kids for once so no time for social media.🤔
Obviously Jonathan was reading here this morning because he posted to IG 20 minutes ago! 🤣 never mind it being the most awkward unnatural display of "affection" between a husband and wife. Looks like she's cringing having to kiss him on the cheek and he's pushing her away because he's into men!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Karen1

I wonder what the Emily roses mother’s and fathers/guardians etc would think of them messaging a 40 year old man?

• Sick
  • Sad

Emily119

Please tell me someone else could have cried watching Eduardo trying to tell Jonathan about the bed tonight and Emilia and Jonathan were interrupting him on purpose and laughing with each other

• Sad
  • Angry

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Very sad that it’s the first time the kids have been out and had proper fun in about 10/11 weeks and their parents can’t even be bothered to share it with them. Most parents would drop any work they had to do to spend that time together.

• Angry

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
They've had 6 nannies in 6 years?? Wow.... What does that tell you??
I don't care that they have nannies. Sure, they do not need one as Anna does not work, and Jonathan claims his editing only takes an hour a day (when he was defending himself during the interviews with Stacey Dooley).
The comments about the nanny was about you two complaining NON STOP about how hard life is with 4 kids at home, when all along you had another adult there especially to look after the kids.

They do realise that the KIDS are who are being recognised. 'We try to keep them as private as much as possible'. He says referring to the nanny, not the kids. I don't wish to see the nanny's face, don't want to know her name (although we know you had someone called Zoe with you in Disney). That's not the point people were trying to make.

4 kids is not that unusual. It's not that 'craaaaazyyyyy'. And it was YOUR choice to have them. I'm glad the kids have a nanny as you two only seem to be interested in them when it comes to making money from them.

Also, does Anna not realise that honey and agave are still sugar? she was laughing at the memory of putting sugar on cereal, 'but now we use honey and agave'. Sigh.

• Heart

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Anna ate all the turkey sauce with her "big meal of the day" lunch. The kids were shit outta luck.

Anna ate all the turkey sauce with her "big meal of the day" lunch. The kids were shit outta luck.

Guess they use Lightroom to alter ALL their photos.
You see all the other mummy vloggers at the moment giving her kids stuff like wraps, bread sticks, cheese, cucumber and carrot sticks, crisps, fruit, yoghurt, sausage rolls etc for picnic lunches out in the garden etc. The A's are eating dry aubergine tortellini at a banquet table with Anna standing over them

• Sad
  • Sick
I hate the way he is so fucking patronising.

Also, anonymity? He actively parades his children over the internet, I'm sure people will recognise those children everywhere. In fact, aren't they the main stars of the show?!

I also forget the SJ's are the only people in the world to have 4 children. Maybe they shouldn't have been so silly and wrapped his willy?

• Haha
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I have a snack mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Though that's because I get hungry again quickly as my metabolism is fast. I just don't understand why she has breakfast that early! Even if she got up at 6 or 6.30, still have time to do a workout and then eat breakfast with the kids or whatever way round she wants to do it.
I think it makes her feel busy, she has nothing going on in her life so she artificially tries to fill her days with stuff that makes her look hard working. The scheduling mundane stuff. The cooking in the middle of the day, all alone in the kitchen for an hour, other mums do that with their kids helping or at the table doing homework, going back and forth between cleaning/tidying up, kids and cooking. Same with the workouts, she could just do those in the afternoon, or take the kids to the park and play with them, helping them up and down would have the exact same effect as her weights, plus fresh air. But getting up at 5 to work out makes her look hard working and determined, she's all about her image and what strangers on the internet see in her, all the while not caring at all about actually being a good mother. She doesn't care what the kids think of her, just some random strangers on Instagram and YouTube.

Yeah, she's just the puffer fish of busy mothers, basically.

• Heart

CYMRAES89

I really really don’t understand why Jonathan just sat there, watching and filming Andy climbing out of his cot. Reprimand him!! No wonder he’s falling all the time. Kid knows no boundaries

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
wow, finally addressing the nanny! I mean of course people are going to question why they didn't speak about it at the start of the pandemic. Moaning about how hard 4 kids are when you have help!! Anna wasn't left to look after the kids on her own so why was she making out like she was?
Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 18.31.55.png

Exactly! We were just wondering why they were acting like they had no help, we're not being mean. Just curious to know the reason why. Of course, the nanny may not want her face on the internet and I respect that, but just a quick mention when this all started would've saved them all this.
Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 19.04.33.png

Last edited:
  • Angry

callmegracie

VIP Member
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

View attachment 135740
this is what makes me think that the kids are afraid of anna.. in that clip jonathan was playing with them similarly and alessia was all giggles :confused:
i don't understand how she finds it amusing to scare her children- and then wonders why the youngest doesn't want to kiss her!

• Angry
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Well, today she's evolved to throwing chairs at him, she's posh now, you know (and instead of telling her off for it, he ran and immediately ordered her a new chair, this is domestic violence 101, the need of the victim to apologise to the spouse for making him/her angry). And we all know how she loves to ridicule him, so nothing's changed.

Their relationship is as healthy as her eating habits. Of course Jonathan knows she's back at it, does he care? Probably. What chance does he have to do something about it? Zero. Anna is in this way too deep. Jonathan should've told her she's beautiful when she gets healthy a decade ago. Instead, he told her he "likes them small" and that her "cellulite is gross". He was 27 years old at that time and said this to a 19 yo girl... Every woman knows we don't forget those kind of things, ever. The damage is done.
Still, now that children are involved and they're loaded, she has absolutely no excuse not to get help. But the truth is that Anna is an empty shell, never evolved, never went out there in the real world, never formed friendships, learned about herself and others, never was told 'no' or 'enough'.

They're co-dependent, she needs him to live her sheltered live far away from reality somewhere on Instagram, and he needs her to proof to the world that the guy all the others laughed at and made fun of at school scored a pretty blonde who popped four kids out for him, oh and he drives a Ferrari, lads. It's obvious why neither of them can get better as long as they're each other's crutch.

• Heart
  • Sad

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Maybe Anna has freed up a half and hour slot to research days out that the nanny can take the kids on away from them. It really is sad. To think those children were all planned... for them to make a living from.

• Sad
  • Haha

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Funny I don't remember anyone on this board claiming we thought any of Jonathan's little fangirls were their nanny!!🤔
Even funnier is that they read here. 🤣 Seeing that you're so chummy with old rotten tooth Jo 🤢 could you ask if he's had his baby's injury checked by a doctor yet!!! Too busy making his kids do Tiktoks? Daddy needs to earn a living off his kids backs right?
Screenshot_20200520-003737_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Heidi77

VIP Member
This lockdown life we are living - that is Anna’s normal life. What in hell is wrong with her?
I also can’t comprehend that someone as ugly as him pointed at her cellulite and said “eeeww”. We swe Jonny likes skinny girls, I have to wonder what was on her “like” list? Short, ugly, effeminate, hyperactive men with questionable teeth. Also the inability to hold down a job. What a catch he was.

• Haha
  • Heart

AnnieWood

View attachment 134013
I am so glad Emily Rose has time to sit and laugh at us when all we are worried about are those children and their safety. So funny isn’t it, that their child gets hurt and they don’t have time to take them to the doctors but have the time to photoshop out their bruises. She only likes the look of their fake life and money. She will wake up and realise the lies very soon. Emily Rose ask about how Andrea bruise is? 🤣

• Heart