Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jak

Chatty Member
The emotional music Jof put in when the kids were at the beach actually pissed me right off, making it look like it was a family memory , when he and lazyass weren't even there! The stupid minions saying how lovely it was and the kids will look back at these memories blah, blah blah :rolleyes: ! Yet the stupid minions not even questioning why their own parents weren't with them!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

mmxiise

the IRONY of Jonathan saying “this is the Anna, Jonathan E, E, A and A show” and everyone who works for them deserves their anonymity & normal lives as they didn’t choose to be online .... er, did the kids choose this Jonathan? Why don’t they deserve anonymity?

Sorry for the double post but “I’m protecting the identity and the security of my family by not disclosing other people”!! Does he hear himself ???? Why not protect the identity and security of your kids by, idk, NOT DISCLOSING THEM? Deluded

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

sophiaaaa

the kids seemed so happy and chill with the nanny in the strawberry picking clip. they’re lovely kids ... just a shame about their vile parents

• Heart
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
I'm sorry but don't you remember they have had death threats and people trying to find where they live. I would want to have cameras around my place too to feel safe people are really mean to them.
You mean the card threatening his children he wrote himself? Or do you mean the fact that they let their 3 yo wander around in the garden alone and vulnerable? Maybe Emilia being used on weirdo sites? Or maybe the fact that he shows us his children's school grounds and their uniform and logos, so every sicko can go and pay them and every other child there a visit?

Or maybe just the fact that he chose money, celebrity and an easy life over getting an actual job to protect the privacy, integrity and safety of his children? Jonathan wakes up every single day, making the conscious decision of unnecessarily putting his children's safety on the line for the life it offers him. Don't invite danger so openly into your life and then moan when you have to live in fear.

And by the way, those security cameras are mostly for catching vlog footage and "watching" the kids without actually having to get off your arse.

• Heart
Only paid attention to the end of the vlog (busy actually being a mum to be able to sit down and watch the whole thing). But something caught my eye straight away....

She cooked meatballs - finally a normal meal. There are 12 meatballs on the stove then she pans round and shows the pan again (after the kids had finished dinner). There are now 8 meatballs in the pan! What the hell? She gave her kids 1 meatball each. That’s it. She needs to realise that her kids are growing and they need more than 1 tiny portion of protein. Order more of your ‘healthy’ turkey meat so there is enough for your entire family!

007EE6F8-6B48-4B3F-A8EA-D91AD461F668.jpeg

791FD11F-2554-422B-81B3-A6A879340551.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

DoseofReality

VIP Member
So the kids went fruit picking (with the nanny presumably) and instead of going as a family, Anna and Jonathan are ever so happy to be alone and are going for a ride? Nice. This is the first time the kids have left the house. I guess the nanny is now allowed to be seen with the kids, so it's OK..... *sigh*
Funny how she can manage #4kids all by herself

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
did you guys hear how on the vlog tonight anna was talking about how andrea was bad in the night, but she turned to jonathon and said "oh yeah you werent here".... that adds to what you guys were saying the other day when emilia was asking if daddy would come home that night.. weird right?
Yes, I just posted that as I was watching it. But it turned out she was referring to when she had just put Andrea to bed and Jonathan was out for his run. He returned at 20:30, which I suppose if you go to bed at ridiculously early o'clock like she does, that is well into the night.

The amount of adoration Anna is receiving and devotees Anna has on her IG comments about her returning to her channel is sickening and I feel disturbed. The spell this woman has on her followers is mind blowing. some of those gushing over her and praising her are mums and fellow well known mommy vloggers. How can these people just bypass her disgusting behaviour with her kids that has spanned over a number of years but is even more prevalent now how can they not see her disassociation with her children and everything opposite to what a loving & caring mum should be, but they see Anna like some shiny object that is going to solve all their problems and get advice on parenting, food, diet, excercise & god knows what else when she launches her channel again, we know she is clearly is irresponsible, negligent and incapable in these areas for herself let alone give advice to many impressionable followers. They are feeding her ego and she is loving it and thriving on this feedback and that’s all she ultimately cares about.
View attachment 141742View attachment 141743View attachment 141744View attachment 141745View attachment 141746View attachment 141747View attachment 141748
'You make motherhood look so easy'.
It's called having a full-time nanny. Oh, and getting your kids in breakfast club eventhough they don't need to as both parents are home, and every afterschool club you can think of. Sadly for Anna both those options are not available right now, which is why motherhood suddenly looks a lot less easy. Well, with the exception of having the nanny there of course.

Loved this one in the comments@

"Idon’t think people care about the nanny it’s just both of you CONSTANTLY moan about the children, how naughty they are, how messy they are. It’s actually quite sad to see that those children very rarely leave the house. I’ve seen Jonathon a couple of times with them in morrisons and once at a farm when ‘Stacey slept over’ but never seen Anna take her children out for the day. How can a nanny take them out to the beach, the park and ice creams but their own parents can’t? Your job is to film your lives so it’s not like you have to stay home to do it. Would be lovely to see Anna forget house work cleaning and make up and wake up early and take all her children out for a day trip, I don’t think Ive ever seen that. If you want good content and better views start being a bit more relate able 😀 "

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Nomatterwhat

How can so many people go on about how lovely their family pictures are? Anna leaves her bed, gets all dressed up, tells her kids to go outside with her, then tells them to smile and pretend to be happy, takes a picture and hands the kids back to the nanny so that she can go back into her bed, edit the sh*t out of the pictures and post them, saying how much she loves her children. This is so faked and soo freaking weird.

Imagine your mom never playing with you in the floor, never leaving the house, only paying attention to you when she needs you for the camera.

Also, it is so obvious how Eduardo doesn't want to be filmed. A week ago, he tried to tell her something and she just started filming him. He looked so confused and immediately stopped talking. Same as his face when he walked into her bedroom, already confused and then realizing his mom is filming him walking into the room. Just before she scared the sh*t out of this poor little boy.

What is wrong with this woman? How can a mom be so heartless?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

smace07

This was a few weeks ago, thought it was relevant... the two youngest kids sitting / climbing on the window sill, Anna in a different room, Jonathan filming them from outside 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

AnnieWood

My friend just sent me a photo of her cooking dinner. It is turkey mince, rice and veggies 🤪 I know she doesn’t watch the sacconejolys but she is on a diet. I thought oh no... not her as well.

Then I found out it was dinner for her dogs 🤣

1A9593A2-A905-4E1F-A21C-C6BDBDBE7AF9.jpeg

• Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
Those two hate each other. Behind the cameras it's all arguing, bickering and living separately. The kids know

• Wow
  • Sad

BlueRose

Chatty Member
He hasn't learnt
Oh for FxxK stake. Andrea in a dress now.
You might aswell of had girls.
STOP SHOWING YOUR SONS IN DRESSES.
THEIR GOING TO BE BULLIED BADLY
JONATHAN YOU SAY YOUR LIFE GROWING UP WAS HARD AND HURTFUL ETC
LOOK WHAT YOUR SHOWING THE WORLD.
YOUR SONS IN DRESSES.
THEIR LIFES WILL BE HELL

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

karenjet

VIP Member
I had to watch this video. I really hope I don’t offend anybody here, but so many things have pissed me off.

I don’t begrudge anyone a nanny, if they need one. But I just can’t see how these 2 do!

I’m a single mother of 4. I had a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins. Yes, I’m lucky in that I have family close. But they only ever babysat. I can only remember a couple of times when I was ill that I needed someone to come and help me with day-to-day life.

Yeah, 4 kids is hard. But all their kids were planned! If they can’t manage 4 kids, don’t have 4! They could have stopped at 2!

It just seems to me that they’ve had these kids then want to pay somebody to parent them! I had my kids because I wanted to bring them up. Not for someone else to do it for me.

They’re both at fucking home all day! And have a housekeeper and a dog walker!

Again, I don’t fault people for having a nanny that need one, people have careers. But with these 2 the impression I get is that they can’t be bothered. They saw the views and money rolling in with Emilia’s birth and kept going!

I’d like to have seen Anna is my granny’s shoes! Rearing 12 kids with only a toilet in the backyard and not even a washing machine. Actually laughing to myself picturing it 😂

• Heart
This is how I feel about the boys in dresses. E-2 is a lovely child and he loves to dress up. He loves shoes, hair, and dolls. He is very feminine in his movements and I think that he could be LBGTQ. He was born that way and at his age would rebel if he didn't like it. He is fully aware of what he does because he doesn't want to wear it during his zoom sessions for school, and that's sad. I love that kid, he's amazing and I watch because I want to see him grow. As for Andy, well, he is just going with the flow, but you can tell he isn't going for the dresses, or barbie the way E-2 did. John-boy is just doing the tik toks for views and knows if he puts them in outfits or situations that aren't the norm, he will get views. The twits might be a lot of things, but I do not agree that they force dresses on E-2, or having a sister has made him the way he is. He was born that way, and there is nothing wrong with that.
i get what you are saying, but Eduardo has rebelled against his dad showing him dressed up and stuff and got upset about it. He didn’t want to wear it for zoom calls and seemed very embarrassed. I think it is something he enjoys as dress up but doesn’t want as everyday life.
I think it has nothing to do with LBGTQ and is just a little boy playing dress up. His parents and the viewers like to project things onto him and act as though this means something but I really do think it is as simple as playing dress up and doesn’t mean anything else. If Eduardo comes out when he’s older, good for him, but I don’t think it’s anything to do with dressing up.
But he is a 6 year old and it is weird for the viewers and even his parents to constantly push the idea of whether Eduardo will be straight or not or whether he is trans. He just likes to play dress up in his own time!

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
It really disturbs me to think about what their childhood is like behind the cameras. Alessia always looks so wary of both of them.

• Sad

katt219

I found it so sad to watch the vlog today - the kids were all having a wonderful time on the beach but where were their parents?! Just hanging out at home. Why don't they want to be with them making these kind of happy memories?

• Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
does this look like the face of a child who is having fun / comfortable in this situation?? If I pretended to be a witch I actually don't think my daughter would burst into tears like this because she knows I would never hurt her

View attachment 135740
I look at this vision of Alessia with a heavy heart the sheer terror on her face and bursting into tears is one of alarm bells and red flags this is not a normal setting for a little one to be in. She doesn’t feel safe and at ease or protected. Anna’s disturbing behaviour is a genuine worry. And her deranged husband is no better.☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32