SacconeJolys #21 Too busy on Tik Tok to watch out for the Toy Box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This poor child. The one side of his face is still badly swollen. Are these pictures from today?
Proof again they photoshop when they can, one day theres no Marks atall on him , the next all the bruising is clearly visible, how can there minions not see this????🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She forgot Emilia's Lamda lessons again. She's got 'OK Google' in her kitchen, they have Alexa, she's got her phone in her hand all the time, why is it too difficult for her to set a reminder?
Yet all the dumbass minions are telling her she's amazing and dese!rve!s an rest blah blah blah! She only says about these things to get asskissing comments from them!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yet all the dumbass minions are telling her she's amazing and dese!rve!s an rest blah blah blah! She only says about these things to get asskissing comments from them!
She misses the kids stuff cos she's wrapped up in herself, her workout, makeup, hair, protein shakes, her meals, posing for insta, blocking messages - no time for landa!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Majority of top comments on the uniform dresses TikTok are negative. Someone calls Jonathan a bellend 🤣👍🏼 And the guy that says “imagine someone liking this” doesn’t follow any YouTube families or anything, so I’m pretty sure he means it in a negative “what the hell?” kind of way. Lots of positive comments for Jonathan from young teen girls though, so I’d say he’s happy as a clam 🙂👍🏼
27CA656E-EC2F-479E-B99E-CAFE031923B0.png
F1373AC8-4870-4747-AF69-DCE956E4AB51.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Majority of top comments on the uniform dresses TikTok are negative. Someone calls Jonathan a bellend 🤣👍🏼 And the guy that says “imagine someone liking this” doesn’t follow any YouTube families or anything, so I’m pretty sure he means it in a negative “what the hell?” kind of way. Lots of positive comments for Jonathan from young teen girls though, so I’d say he’s happy as a clam 🙂👍🏼
View attachment 135379View attachment 135380
Someone saying why as the boy got a dress on hope this person knows there is two boys.
Yes why. Why dress them up like this. Its so wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
At this point I'm wondering if Jono is living vicariously through his boys by keep putting them in dresses...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I barely ever watch their channel but what happened to Andreas face poor baby
According to Anna he fell into the toy box and according to Jonathan he fell into the bookshelf (or the other way around, I don’t remember).
Seems as though he fell from a height though as it would take rather significant force to cause a bruise like that.

Someone mentioning the kids’ school in the comments of Jonathan’s tiktok. I blurred it out because I actually care about their privacy unlike their so called father. I know the comment seems to be by a young person who doesn’t realise the consequences but seriously, no one should even know what school those kids go to in the first place!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Surprised no one mentioned the fake injuries on Alessia in yesterday's vlog ? I think it was one of the others too. Big red marks she said were just fake 'ouchies' not real blood. Okay they aren't real but why did she do it and make a point about it ? It wasn't part of a game the kids had started and what kids of that age want to draw fake wounds on themselves anyway, it's not fun. Surely that's a clear kind of passive aggressive gesture against all the stuff about Andrea's bruises. I didn't really understand why she did it, what her point would be.

Did no one else pick up on that ?

• Angry
View attachment 135379View attachment 135380
The Not this bellend again comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This poor child. The one side of his face is still badly swollen. Are these pictures from today?
from their newest vlog “not a good day”

Proof again they photoshop when they can, one day theres no Marks atall on him , the next all the bruising is clearly visible, how can there minions not see this????🤬
Exactly! Anna posted that morning with a bruise free Andrea!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Alessia looks petrified of Anna when on the bed. Then Anna death crabs Alessia arm making her even more scared and upset.
Anna you have zero clue how to play with your children you just love to scare them. Stop it. The children don't want to be scared. Especially before bedtime. This is how nightmares, bedding wetting and fear happens.
Seems like Jonathan jumped on the lets scare the babies action too, lets give them double anxiety. These two blockheads are unfit, unstable and shouldn't qualify to be parents they have failed in my eyes a long time ago but I feel they have become worse. They are so desperate to conceal and remedy all of the huge mistakes they have made and they are putting their kids safety and well being aside and pretending everything is normal when its not. And if part of that is let's do stupid stunts to get kids reaction to put in the vlogs then that's what they will do. They don't recognise or they choose not to recognise there children's emotions or their kids distress signals. I agree Alessia look petrified and Anna saying in her condescending way "its only a Joke" Alessia doesn't fully comprehend what a joke is yet she only knows mummy is scaring me and doesn't know what to think about it she is only 3. Even I get stressed seeing that woman acting like that. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watched after a few days break and oh my goodness poor Alessia her speech has regressed So very much it’s worrying

Just watched after a few days break and oh my goodness poor Alessia her speech has regressed So very much it’s worrying
It is, but at least Anna has acknowledged that it is happening. I also think they are aware of what people are saying about E2 and are making an effort to show he can talk and he can at times be animated. After lockdown it will be interesting to see if they get help for both these children or if they will both naturally progress as they should.
I’m still blown away they have a nanny and are pretending she doesn’t exist. That above anything else has made me see what they are really like.
I’m really not on here to be a witch. I am on here because I genuinely have concerns for the children and both parents well-being.
I used to love this family so much and I still struggle with a feeling I’m not being loyal but I can’t watch every day and pretend everything is tickedy boo when it isn’t.

• Sad
  • Angry
Why is it that just before bedtime they make the kids either really excited or really anxious, isn’t bedtime meant to be about winding down? No wonder Eduardo couldn’t sleep!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Thank you Nanny (sorry don't know your name) for teaching Andrea where nose, eyes toes and mouth is. Good Job. Please keep up the education learning to the kids we all know those 2 clowns didn't have anything to do with that. God knows with those narcissistic parents those kids will never progress in their learning.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.