SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Joan was asleep & Anna had left the 4 kids alone downstairs and still didn’t bother to run down when she heard the crash. Those 2 babies should never be downstairs alone - this is outrageous and not one person in the comments pulled them on it
Either they moderate their comments (yeah right) or someone from Glum does. The only negative comments I see floating around their videos are ones they don't catch within the first 24 hours.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I find the whole security cameras in all rooms weird. I understand outside but inside the house... Pretty sure there was an episode of Supernanny where Jo Frost was appalled to find a couple who had cameras in the children’s bedroom. Dread to think what she’d think of these two clowns

• Sad
Reactions: 27
You won't believe but some 50+ women (retired, having free time, old mothers) are big fans of these scummies. I don't think how..
the same person as yesterday wrote on the comments how shocked he was in fact I had to watch it 3 times to see if I was seeing things why aint there more comments about how bad they are as parents

Reactions: 8
I find the whole security cameras in all rooms weird. I understand outside but inside the house... Pretty sure there was an episode of Supernanny where Jo Frost was appalled to find a couple who had cameras in the children’s bedroom. Dread to think what she’d think of these two clowns
I find it creepy the amount they have. We actually have security camera in our house but we only have them pointing at the external doors for security purposes. In every room is just too much.

Reactions: 13
I find it creepy the amount they have. We actually have security camera in our house but we only have them pointing at the external doors for security purposes. In every room is just too much.
They have them to spy on their staff and if comes in handy when looking for more vlog footage.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They have plenty of time. More time than other parents. She just doesn't want to schedule that time with her kids or change her own completely pointless schedule of doing nothing.

She really needs to learn some time management skills. She might have read getting up at 5am helps people be productive but it's not if you spend the day wasting time, like measuring out each ingredient and putting it on it's own dish, cooking dinner to reheat it a few hours later... It's complete nonsense. Just bung it in and serve it bit like your bloody vlogs.

To think she's the daughter of a esteemed professor and teaching assistant with multiple degrees...

She should watch some life with beans videos, they have 6 kids, 3 of them triplets and they homeschool them. Or maybe Dr Phil can do a special time management and homeschooling show.
I watch Life with Beans vlogs, what an absolute difference in the young couple , they are much younger than J and A , and these two disgusting useless pieces of tit, and their beautiful children don't roam around the house trashing it!

Reactions: 4
What happened to the BBC show they were on? The consumer is always right or what it's called? As far as I know neither Anna nor Jonathan have mentioned/promoted the show. Was it that bad?

Reactions: 1
What kind of degenerate IDIOT thinks the word chimney is actually said chimley??!! And where the hell were the parents when two young children proceeded to pull stuff from out of the chimney?! Do they just not have a single clue where their children are and what they’re doing?! Perhaps they should make better use of their spying CCTV?! These two are simply incompetent. How there’s yet to be some terrible accident where someone gets really hurt, I don’t understand. If they continue with this ignorance and arrogance towards their children’s safety, surely it’s just a matter of time.
Remember when he called " badminton" " babbinton" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well I walked to the window this morning, well no I actually went to the door, oh my brain can't remember, yeah so I went to the door this morning at 7am, well it was nearer 8 actually cos I remember it was light, well not really light but you know what I mean. Anyway where was I, oh I have something in my teeth oh I can't be bothered with that right now I haven't got time. Yeah so anyway I'm rambling, I told you this quarantine has my brain scrambled, between the kids and Al the dogs, so anyway I went to the door this morning and ... I opened it!
😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember that... because it gives them ZERO privacy which they are entitled to.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Remember when he called " badminton" " babbinton" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍
He's a typical Irish thicko (I'm Irish myself as so am allowed to say that). He'd be known in Ireland as a 'chancer' which is exactly what he is. Very small minded, arrogant and low intelligence, a terrible combination.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I have A LOT to say about today's vlog but too much of a headache right now to rant properly. But I will tomorrow. Oh how I will. I just wanted to quote this said by Jono whilst I remember:

"So it's kinda like in your family house you would erm, you would find that your parents might have like old photo books? You know what I mean? Of all pictures of your childhood and stuff like that. Well for me most of my adolescence, not my childhood, my adolescence that I self pubished my own content is inside all those hard drives. My childhood was published for my parents on the format of printed media, and then my adolescence that I self published is on digital media, right, a lot of it's on tape as well, I've tons of like tapes going back from when we use video cameras. And then my children's childhood that I'm publishing is on digital online format so it's all cloud based, it's all on on plat social media platforms. But then my childrens' adolescence that they will self publish themselves who knows? what that's gonna be on. And then when my children publish der childrens' childhood what that gonna be on like?"

My guess is the equivalent of Dr Phil, Jon boi. There's a difference between parents having family photos for family and content created for a large following of strangers. Also what happened to adulthood? Oh yeah, not there yet.

Reactions: 17
What happened to the BBC show they were on? The consumer is always right or what it's called? As far as I know neither Anna nor Jonathan have mentioned/promoted the show. Was it that bad?
J and A got sent products from the businesspeople who had a Dragons' Den style team of presenters showing the businesspeople and the reviewers. They sampled a cake mix sachet for a microwave mug cake and also had to guess the price and see if it was good value. Then they had Eduardo sampling a children's weighted blanket as an anti-anxiety aid for a good night's sleep and also some car cleaning kit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would love Supernanny to go to their house for a week!

Reactions: 10
Oh great, nice to see as soon as Emilia is 13 she’ll be put to even more work
No one else find it creepy that someone is admitting they are “obsessed“ with a complete strangers 7 year old child? I just find it weird. Imagine if it was a man making that comment, would Jonathan have replied to them? Actually yeah he probably would have 😏

Also when Anna is doing her yoga with Emilia. Her thigh gap has miraculously disappeared 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I've never been on a forum like this before nor would I ever usually feel compelled to write something on here. Seeing comments are being deleted underneath their video, I have no choice. I'm in utter shock about the latest vlog. Leaving your very young children unsupervised in a large room with so many hazards and then allowing your SEVEN-year-old to pick up broken pieces of glass with no protection?? The fact that all of this was uploaded as some kind of joke is ridiculous. I did not find it funny and this is all a much worse accident waiting to happen. Notice the massive frame that could have so easily been knocked down and landed on the baby's head. I don't understand why you'd let your children run around somewhere when they're this young, and you cannot see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I often read Tattle in bed before going to sleep and I've had 2 nightmares in the past week that have included this family so I dislike them even more now cheers guys you're actually shocking me enough to be included in my nightmares! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.