SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna's selfie today in insta stories.

If I didn't see it photo shopped before, I certainly do now! The white in between her legs doesn't match the white of the dresser behind and it just looks plain weird with her thighs going out then back in right at the very top. Why does she insist on putting a thigh gap in. WEIRD!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What kind of degenerate IDIOT thinks the word chimney is actually said chimley??!! And where the hell were the parents when two young children proceeded to pull stuff from out of the chimney?! Do they just not have a single clue where their children are and what they’re doing?! Perhaps they should make better use of their spying CCTV?! These two are simply incompetent. How there’s yet to be some terrible accident where someone gets really hurt, I don’t understand. If they continue with this ignorance and arrogance towards their children’s safety, surely it’s just a matter of time.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
What kind of degenerate IDIOT thinks the word chimney is actually said chimley??!! And where the hell were the parents when two young children proceeded to pull stuff from out of the chimney?! Do they just not have a single clue where their children are and what they’re doing?! Perhaps they should make better use of their spying CCTV?! These two are simply incompetent. How there’s yet to be some terrible accident where someone gets really hurt, I don’t understand. If they continue with this ignorance and arrogance towards their children’s safety, surely it’s just a matter of time.
Can you imagine if one of the kids actually pulled out those dead birds....? eeewwwwww.... But yes, so many thing happen when they are not supervising them, and yet they don't care. Their first reaction is always to film.

They got 'lucky' because the E's were quite placid, but the A's seem a lot more adventurous. They will be the ones to get hurt.

Reactions: 16
Chimley is a dialect/accent thing. There are parts of Scotland where it’s often pronounced chimley or chimbley. I assume it’s similar in Ireland. I don’t think it’s fair to blame this one on intelligence (or lack of) we all have language foibles.

Reactions: 9
I literally cannot stand Anna anymore. I’ve followed them for a long time and I used to like her but the more I watch them the more I see how lazy she is. Why do you have 4 children if you don’t like children and if you’re too lazy to take care of them?? She really STRIKES me at not standing children, she’s always annoyed at Alessia and Andrea, let’s not even mention Eduardo. What kind of mother complains about a one year old “trashing everything”? What do you expect? He’s not going to clean for you. We know you like having everything done for you but he’s your child! I feel like she holds a grudge against the kids because she doesn’t have enough time to stay in bed, do her make up for three hours and take pictures with her ugly outfits.
Oh and something that annoys me a lot too is how nouveau riche (new rich) they are. Like Anna saying that when they made the kitchen she bought the most expensive cooker but she regrets it because the older one was better “sometimes something less expensive can be better” Oh jeez. They’re so obsessed with brands and expensive things, it makes me cringe 😬 It really shows they didn’t have that much money before.
(Sorry for the rant I had to get it out of my chest haha)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Today's vlog, Jonathan is vacuuming the main kitchen/dining with a glass of wine. "sipping on a glass of wine while vacuuming helps, well sipping on wine doing any house chores helps". He opened a second bottle of wine last night and took a glass out so today he continues drinking that bottle. Who knows whether he opened another in today's vlog.
The kids are so scared of Anna screaming at them for being in the good room that they hid a blanket they used when they were in there. Jonathan throws it at Anna and she cries because her lipstick came off onto the blanket.
View attachment 114321
Then they're laughing about how Jonathan went to turn off the sprinkler one night and was waiting for the sprinkler to be away from him, runs down the hill, "slips and falls all the way down the hill, past the sprinkler couldn't even grab it" then put in CCTV footage of the fall, he slips about 2-3 feet down the hill the liars
View attachment 114322
When you said she cries because her lipstick came off I thought surely not, someone of her age just because a bit of lipstick came off like that's no big deal at all. Played the video to find out she actually did cry wtf? How old is she?? Certainly not acting her age right there

Also Jof falling is so funny, even funnier if it was staged the absolute pillock :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up on Anna's instastories. How can someone be so ill informed on EVERYTHING!?! I'm surprised she knew the name of the show. The act at being so preoccupied with other things to know details to publicise the show doesn't make me want to watch at all...if I were able.

Then practically in the same breath she says she has no time to watch the show herself, BUT promotes it as something to do/watch to kill time. She has nothing BUT time aside from her parental duties which she barely accomplishes. She has no time, but the rest of us are twiddling our thumbs when we're not scratching our asses with nothing to do.

Reactions: 15
They might be able to get a little more work done if Anna didn't start cooking dinner at 3pm but the again the kids eat at 4pm which is too early for them especially considering their bedtime is 7pm

How can she not know what products I assume they were paid to review for a TV show? This is how you get blacklisted from being asked back to do something again Anna

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ya, em, uh, I don't know, I kinda, um, maybe, not sure, like ya, um, sorta, kinda, maybe, it is, it isn't, um, I don't know, eh, eh, eh, yes, no, kinda, em, I don't know.
Jesus, the intelligence of that woman with a father that was a professor 😂
How any company or program use that air head is beyond me. She can't even describe what she's selling or promoting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The show would be a hell of a lot more interesting if they gave the reviewers a placebo product to review alongside the real one. For example fill the car wash bottle with water and see what the reaction is. Alongside the £75 weighted blanket, a regular blanket from primark. Don't tell them, let them think they're both new products and then you'll get some proper feedback.

Results are always going to be positive if you give stuff to people for free and pay them to review it on TV. Pointless show unless the reviewers have incentive to be honest which they clearly don't.

Reactions: 8
She seems to have loads of free time to endlessly babble about utter tit on IG stories all day long but no time to watch a tv show. She's a hot mess. All this scheduling and list making to do everyday normal tasks that real moms just do without thinking about it. 🤦‍♀️ She seriously has mental problems. Who the duck needs a daily schedule to keep them on track to do basically the same tit everyday?? She's so strange. I've never met anyone like her. No wonder she needed all that hired help she can barely function without it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 114435
Wow those jeans must be so uncomfortable, that is some serious camel toe
Isn’t it amazing how her legs just magically make that tiny little
Chimley is a dialect/accent thing. There are parts of Scotland where it’s often pronounced chimley or chimbley. I assume it’s similar in Ireland. I don’t think it’s fair to blame this one on intelligence (or lack of) we all have language foibles.
I think maybe as a kid in Ireland, but I don’t know any adults that call it a chimley.

Ya, em, uh, I don't know, I kinda, um, maybe, not sure, like ya, um, sorta, kinda, maybe, it is, it isn't, um, I don't know, eh, eh, eh, yes, no, kinda, em, I don't know.
Jesus, the intelligence of that woman with a father that was a professor 😂
How any company or program use that air head is beyond me. She can't even describe what she's selling or promoting.
Well I walked to the window this morning, well no I actually went to the door, oh my brain can't remember, yeah so I went to the door this morning at 7am, well it was nearer 8 actually cos I remember it was light, well not really light but you know what I mean. Anyway where was I, oh I have something in my teeth oh I can't be bothered with that right now I haven't got time. Yeah so anyway I'm rambling, I told you this quarantine has my brain scrambled, between the kids and Al the dogs, so anyway I went to the door this morning and ... I opened it!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No , we say "Chimney" in Ireland 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I walked to the window this morning, well no I actually went to the door, oh my brain can't remember, yeah so I went to the door this morning at 7am, well it was nearer 8 actually cos I remember it was light, well not really light but you know what I mean. Anyway where was I, oh I have something in my teeth oh I can't be bothered with that right now I haven't got time. Yeah so anyway I'm rambling, I told you this quarantine has my brain scrambled, between the kids and Al the dogs, so anyway I went to the door this morning and ... I opened it!
Exactly her 😂😂😂
Where am I? Who am I? Who are these children?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe no one heard them trashing the room ( well, I can ) Instead of Anna running into the room it was E-1 and was still not there when E-1 was picking up the glass. What if one of them had actually cut themselves?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.