SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet jesus no wonder she uses that ridiculously heavy beauty filter on Instagram. Her real face looks nothing like her fake slathered in 10 inches of makeup and filters face!😲
You could put a filter on a pig's ass and make it look pretty.
20200421_190222.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I didn't. I guess I've gotten so used to seeing her janky ass self tanner application that I over look her dirty elbows and wrists 🤣 Is it a bruise or self tanner?? I'm not sure.
My vote is self tanner. She's not very good at applying it.

Reactions: 11
When she started complaining about feeling overwhelmed with home school I rolled my eyes so hard they almost got stuck. Then she still needs to cook, clean, and do the laundry lads. Oh where ever will she find the time to lounge around and check social media? Say what you want about Jonathan, but he gets more stuff done in the first two hours of his day then she gets done in 12 of hers. It's her own fault really. She made the choice not to prioritize her children's learning the first month they were in lockdown. This is what happens. Also, you aren't going to get much sympathy from the likes of me and so many other parents who are forced to work from home during this time, plus home school, and still maintain the home. Unless you are one of the unfortunate few who cannot work at this time, most of us aren't putting in nearly the amount of effort that we wish we were with our kids right now. But it is what it is. Stop complaining and just get on with it. Honestly, for someone who doesn't do drama she is the most dramatic person.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone said previously on a thread that Emilia is getting closer to the age that their school do exams to see which children can carry on at that school (to achieve good SATs grades).

I think Anna and Johnathan might have relaxed on school learning so that Emilia (plus the other kids) can get dropped from the school since money is getting tighter for them, but this way they can blame the school (Johnathan will probably bring up his dyslexia for sympathy) and the minions will get outraged. That way Johnathan doesn’t have to pay for 4 expensive private school fees but doesn’t have to admit they’re struggling with views and income.
That's wow!

Today's vlog, Jonathan is vacuuming the main kitchen/dining with a glass of wine. "sipping on a glass of wine while vacuuming helps, well sipping on wine doing any house chores helps". He opened a second bottle of wine last night and took a glass out so today he continues drinking that bottle. Who knows whether he opened another in today's vlog.
The kids are so scared of Anna screaming at them for being in the good room that they hid a blanket they used when they were in there. Jonathan throws it at Anna and she cries because her lipstick came off onto the blanket.
View attachment 114321
Then they're laughing about how Jonathan went to turn off the sprinkler one night and was waiting for the sprinkler to be away from him, runs down the hill, "slips and falls all the way down the hill, past the sprinkler couldn't even grab it" then put in CCTV footage of the fall, he slips about 2-3 feet down the hill the liars
View attachment 114322
Anna's night time routine, she takes her makeup off with a cleansing balm, then cleanses again with her luna3, then does some other stuff before toning with a cotton pad, and makeup still comes off her face! Girl wtf that's grotty, and the fact she doesn't care either. Also that's not a good promo for either cleanser or the luna3 (which was an ad) because it still leaves your inch thick makeup inplace
View attachment 114324
Maybe you should not wear lipstick at home. Does she ever let her skin breath a little. I don't know how much tonne of lipstick she ingests everyday. No matter how organic or natural it is, it's still a cosmetic.

Reactions: 18
Ive a theory about why Anna goes to bed so early , I get anxiety at night time, during the day Im fine its at night when the restless feeling begins around 10 and half pm i use to cope with a glass of wine but I dont cope like that anymore, and now that i dont have the relaxing effects I experience anxiety 100% and is aint a good feeling, if I could fall asleep earlier than what i do and shut my brain down (total nigth owl, Im awake at midnight) I would, her ED demons start creeping out at nighttime too she mentioned and because shes an early bird and can can fall asleep earlier she does that

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Homeschooling the Saccone-Joly children: In the 2 hours of the 20 month olds nap time, give the 3 year old an ipad and open books aiming for 1-2 tasks to be completed per child. As soon as the 20 month old wakes up close all books, don't let the kids finish whatever task they were on, close everything up and leave it for another day. 2 hours for one task, it's either a really difficult task or Anna is just really slow at guiding them through.

Anna said in one of their school year level WhatsApp group, another mum only did 3 hours of work and was upset about it, and Anna wasn't even ashamed (by the sounds of it) to say she only did 2. It's a pathetic attempt, they could easily fit another couple of hours in the morning, let Jonathan take the younger two on a walk with the dogs bam another hour of homeschool. Sit the younger two at the table with some pencils and colourings. Bam another 30 minutes. Let them in the play room with supervision from Jonathan (as clearly Anna doesn't trust him with the school work), bam another hour. They're just so bleeping lazy.

Reactions: 25
I’m assuming it was the Hermès blanket she got her lipstick on? Couldn’t find it exactly on the website (Sabrina “gifted” it) but some on there are over £2k for a bloody blanket!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They're lucky the school isn't being more pushy worth the work they are setting and expectations they have. I know of one private school where they are teaching live lessons via video and students being expected to keep their normal timetable. Parents are still paying the majority of the fees and are therefore expecting quality work/input from the school.
If I were paying fees for this term, I would make damned sure that school work was a priority!

Reactions: 16
I’m assuming it was the Hermès blanket she got her lipstick on? Couldn’t find it exactly on the website (Sabrina “gifted” it) but some on there are over £2k for a bloody blanket!
No it was one of the kids, from the playroom I think. Her Hermes blanket is for display only, the kids wouldn't be allowed to touch it, let alone shove it between the chair and the wall without being murdered or cold showered

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No it was one of the kids, from the playroom I think. Her Hermes blanket is for display only, the kids wouldn't be allowed to touch it, let alone shove it between the chair and the wall without being murdered or cold showered
Oh.... I just assumed it was that one because someone said she was crying over it. Lord she is the epitome of first world problems. She literally has no clue; I have a very blessed life, and I’m very lucky but I don’t take anything I have for granted. The idea that she’s struggling because she has to look after her own kids and wash her own clothes and clean her own house makes me fume!

Reactions: 17
They're lucky the school isn't being more pushy worth the work they are setting and expectations they have. I know of one private school where they are teaching live lessons via video and students being expected to keep their normal timetable. Parents are still paying the majority of the fees and are therefore expecting quality work/input from the school.
If I were paying fees for this term, I would make damned sure that school work was a priority!
I don't think any school is being pushy. All schools are giving work and offering resources but I think the biggest message out there at the moment is. We are not teachers and the most important thing is to make sure kids are happy and feel safe.
I am home schooling but I feel confident doing it the kids will catch u when they return to school. Teachers are amazing and will get them back where they need to be.
I don't see the point in stressing the parent and the kids at this moment in time.
we are all dealing with it differently and parents that don't feel like they can cope with home school shouldn't push it.

Im saying this to anyone reading this thread and seeing the comments saying Anna should be doing more so they don't feel like they are failing if they are not managing 1 or 2 hours of school work not to defend these two.

Reactions: 20
Oh.... I just assumed it was that one because someone said she was crying over it. Lord she is the epitome of first world problems. She literally has no clue; I have a very blessed life, and I’m very lucky but I don’t take anything I have for granted. The idea that she’s struggling because she has to look after her own kids and wash her own clothes and clean her own house makes me fume!
It was green , so not Anna's ... They were hiding it because they are not allowed in that room......

Reactions: 4
I am sorry for this statement, but Alessia seems to be one of those kids who look like they haven't been bathed, combed or cleaned for days. She always has that drool over her chin and lips, her teeth look quite unclean, and her hair matted.
I just watched Jonathan's TikTok video of his children pranking him of cup of tea with toilet water. Her close up made me ummmmmm

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It was green , so not Anna's ... They were hiding it because they are not allowed in that room......
Wow.... I’m guessing they’ve been punished for that before then 🛁

the layout of that house makes no sense to me at all! So many rooms with so many sofas!

Reactions: 8
Our school has told us not to stress too much about how much we are doing. I am working from home and we managed to do 2 hours yesterday. I am not stressing that we only did 2 hours, I feel for me as a single parent trying to juggle work, house and home school, 2 hours was good

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.