SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe no one heard them trashing the room ( well, I can ) Instead of Anna running into the room it was E-1 and was still not there when E-1 was picking up the glass. What if one of them had actually cut themselves?
what got me was that it apparently woke jonathan up and he was down the stairs faster than anna who was already awake :confused: clearly doing her make-up is more important
mind you, if anna had got there first, she might've put the smashed bits at the bottom of the stairs for him to step on like she did with a lightbulb in the old house

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So an 18 month old BABY who they say needs constant eyes on him, managed to knock a glass lamp over and mother of the year is no where to be seen. No where!
I don't give a flying fk but if you can watch their vlogs and not think the youngest two are not neglected then stop the world I want to get off!
Who leaves two young babies like that to run around with no adult supervision at all.
And the only reaction is to moan about your nice things and not worry if your baby cut themselves or hurt themselves.
Disgusting, selfish human beings.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Well that definitely proves the Nanny isn’t there... they are so lackadaisical with watching their children... what kind of father lets his 7 year old carry on picking up smashed China in order to film? They are awful human beings

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
All I’ve done is watch the first 1min30seconds of the new vlog. WHAT THE HELL?!?
So no one was watching any of the kids, Andrea and Alessia left to their own devices, running round, smashed a lamp, could have cut their feet, or worse, Jonathon appears from upstairs (this proving no one watching) and stands there whilst Emilia cleans it up!!!
These parents baffle me!!!
I’m so angry

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I literally cannot stand Anna anymore. I’ve followed them for a long time and I used to like her but the more I watch them the more I see how lazy she is. Why do you have 4 children if you don’t like children and if you’re too lazy to take care of them?? She really STRIKES me at not standing children, she’s always annoyed at Alessia and Andrea, let’s not even mention Eduardo. What kind of mother complains about a one year old “trashing everything”? What do you expect? He’s not going to clean for you. We know you like having everything done for you but he’s your child! I feel like she holds a grudge against the kids because she doesn’t have enough time to stay in bed, do her make up for three hours and take pictures with her ugly outfits.
Oh and something that annoys me a lot too is how nouveau riche (new rich) they are. Like Anna saying that when they made the kitchen she bought the most expensive cooker but she regrets it because the older one was better “sometimes something less expensive can be better” Oh jeez. They’re so obsessed with brands and expensive things, it makes me cringe 😬 It really shows they didn’t have that much money before.
(Sorry for the rant I had to get it out of my chest haha)
you literally put into words the way I feel , I use to like watching her int he old house, much nicer, more casual, put together but never like if she was about to go to her office, but the more money they have the more she complains, very spoiled, annoying ungrateful , odd woman. Very concerned about appearances and what looks better for YT or Instagram, hence she not wearing an apron while wearing lighter colors of course , which I find pretty eye rolling

What triggered me is how much she complains about Andrea in EVERY SiNGLE VLOG; she has 3 more she should know what babies do, even I know and I dont hav kids, you want babies means you have the time and patience for them, follow them everywhere guide them. Anna wants perfect looking kids for the grams just so people can comment on how cute her kids are and how much they look like her, she has zero interest in the actual part of being a mother

Sorry apparently I had to let things out too haha

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Chimley is a dialect/accent thing. There are parts of Scotland where it’s often pronounced chimley or chimbley. I assume it’s similar in Ireland. I don’t think it’s fair to blame this one on intelligence (or lack of) we all have language foibles.
He was born and bred 10 minutes drive from me, chimLey is definitely not a dialect/accent thing here!!

Reactions: 12
All I’ve done is watch the first 1min30seconds of the new vlog. WHAT THE HELL?!?
So no one was watching any of the kids, Andrea and Alessia left to their own devices, running round, smashed a lamp, could have cut their feet, or worse, Jonathon appears from upstairs (this proving no one watching) and stands there whilst Emilia cleans it up!!!
These parents baffle me!!!
I’m so angry
Okay 2mins30secs in now. They’ve blamed alessia (even though it was Andrea) and Anna says “this is why we can’t have nice things”

THEN F***ING WATCH YOUR CHILDREN!!

Emilia doing alliteration in the new vlog....”annoying Andrea” and “astonishing Anna”

think she had help 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So an 18 month old BABY who they say needs constant eyes on him, managed to knock a glass lamp over and mother of the year is no where to be seen. No where!
I don't give a flying fk but if you can watch their vlogs and not think the youngest two are not neglected then stop the world I want to get off!
Who leaves two young babies like that to run around with no adult supervision at all.
And the only reaction is to moan about your nice things and not worry if your baby cut themselves or hurt themselves.
Disgusting, selfish human beings.
Oh no! The minions might be praising her parenting skills, angels singing Hallelujah and kittens might be knitting sweaters as sweet Anna is most perfect parent in the whole world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He was born and bred 10 minutes drive from me, chimLey is definitely not a dialect/accent thing here!!
Ha ha. Ok. I tried to defend him against my better judgement. Thank you. Should have stuck to my previous opinion of him. - which isn’t very high.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How the F did Jonathan stand and let Emilia pick up the glass! And of course he immediately blamed Andrea not alessia too
She had no shoes on either! I cannot even tell you how enraged that made me! The Es are only 6 and 7 years-old. They shouldn't be expected to watch their younger siblings for extended amounts of time. Why is Andrea even down there with all of them to begin with? He should be kept upstairs with his parents until they are ready to come down. Stop worrying about beating your mug with make-up and attend to your children. If you insist on foo fooing it up then get up before your kids do. Jesus.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Will Andrea get cold shower treatment, maybe tepid water? My heart broke when Emilia preferred picking glass shards, but dum dum Jonnathinnn preferred camera :cautious:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Will Andrea get cold shower treatment, maybe tepid water? My heart broke when Emilia preferred picking glass shards, but dum dum Jonnathinnn preferred camera :cautious:
Even the way she picked Andrea of was like she acting like the mother.
Where was Anna thats the huge question.
Why would you let an child pick up broke glass or pot. The freaking don't care about the kids. At least we know how quick J moves when something happens sorry breaks but Anna she be there an hour later cause she walks to slow. There are also lucky the picture didn't fall on the head.
We watch the kids. Ha this proves you don't.
There came from J office to the parlour room lets call it how did their get to the office in first place. Easy Anna didn't watch them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This is what she was probably doing when the crashed occurred.
Screenshot_20200421-112253~3.png
Oh, & I guarantee she's not talking about the mirror looking cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they (Jon) probably staged the whole Andrea and Alessia lamp situation.

if only Emilias alliteration lesson was more along the lines of being illiterate, her parents know all about that especially her father. Sometimes Jon fails to even string a sentence together, they amaze me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what she was probably doing when the crashed occurred.
View attachment 114820
Oh, & I guarantee she's not talking about the mirror looking cute.
Gee, I wonder why none of us here have any sympathy for her when she pisses and moans about not having enough time to home school, cook, and clean? Could it be because she spends more time posing for the Gram or curating TikToks then attending to the needs of her children? Also, why in the hell is she doing such frivolous cleaning during the week? She said it herself, it's just going to get dirty again when the kids have a bath. So save your time and your sanity and do it on the weekend. Honestly, how has this woman made it this far without adult supervision? Common sense Anna, common sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I literally can’t believe the way Alessia and Andrea are left to roam around the house by themselves! The only reason he came down was from hearing the smash- well in that time what if one of them had put something in their mouth that they weren’t supposed to?! Or got hold of something dangerous?! But knowing Jonathan his first thought will probably be what great content for the vlog! 😡 They were so lucky that picture did not fall on one of them! If anything they trip themselves up as they basically prove that they do not watch over their children.
He must be on a comment deleting spree as I must have seen only about 3 comments pointing out what had happened and the rest just saying how ‘hilarious’ it was?!? I can only assume these are 12 year olds writing these comments, as if they are parents they should be ashamed to think the way they prioritise their content over their children’s safety!
Oh and Jonathan falling down the slope the other day- how long before one of the children do the same and seriously hurt themselves!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So they were able to
- leave their toddlers unattended (both parents were not nearby)
- film while their children are around sharp, shattered fragments
- continue to film and do nothing while their child picks up the glass
- edit this into a vlog and upload it to YouTube

If they really can’t supervise their children properly then they need to properly toddler proof the playroom and put a baby gate on there so they can’t wander around! That house is big, they’ve already lost Alessia in the past, plus the incident today, and I’m sure countless other incidents they didn’t vlog.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So Joan was asleep & Anna had left the 4 kids alone downstairs and still didn’t bother to run down when she heard the crash. Those 2 babies should never be downstairs alone - this is outrageous and not one person in the comments pulled them on it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I literally can’t believe the way Alessia and Andrea are left to roam around the house by themselves! The only reason he came down was from hearing the smash- well in that time what if one of them had put something in their mouth that they weren’t supposed to?! Or got hold of something dangerous?! But knowing Jonathan his first thought will probably be what great content for the vlog! 😡 They were so lucky that picture did not fall on one of them! If anything they trip themselves up as they basically prove that they do not watch over their children.
He must be on a comment deleting spree as I must have seen only about 3 comments pointing out what had happened and the rest just saying how ‘hilarious’ it was?!? I can only assume these are 12 year olds writing these comments, as if they are parents they should be ashamed to think the way they prioritise their content over their children’s safety!
Oh and Jonathan falling down the slope the other day- how long before one of the children do the same and seriously hurt themselves!
You won't believe but some 50+ women (retired, having free time, old mothers) are big fans of these scummies. I don't think how..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.