SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole lamp incident could not have been more staged.

You can actually see they were directed. Alessia keeps looking back to see she is ok to continue (prob due to cold shower gate)

The E's running in is choreographed as is Johnathan's run down!

Also I am from Dublin, I have never heard Chimley from anyone bar him!

Reactions: 17
Oh god the way he 'runs' back into the office because he can't wait to check out the security footage and looking directly at the camera on the roof! He looks so excited! 'Oh my god, will I finally manage to go viral?!?'. He's so embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh god the way he 'runs' back into the office because he can't wait to check out the security footage and looking directly at the camera on the roof! He looks so excited! 'Oh my god, will I finally manage to go viral?!?'. He's so embarrassing.

what on earth is that run? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The whole lamp incident could not have been more staged.

You can actually see they were directed. Alessia keeps looking back to see she is ok to continue (prob due to cold shower gate)

The E's running in is choreographed as is Johnathan's run down!
Trying to get #gifted some new ones from Wayfair?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bleeping dimwit runs like a sissy girl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he says Anna was only 2 feet away from them making breakfast- I think you’ll find Jonathan that’s a more realistic distance that the lamp travelled from Andrea. Also he said to someone don’t watch the content if it bothers them- well just to put a different prospective on it Jonathan, I wonder if in your life you’ve ever watched something on tv that you’ve had an opinion on?! Like literally sat and watched something and thought no actually I don’t agree on what that person said/ did- that doesn’t make someone a troll it’s someone’s opinion. The ironic thing is with the people who call the ones out on being a supposed ‘troll’- I bet they have an opinion about certain people or things in life- but because they ‘look up’ to or are ‘inspired’ by this family somehow it also makes them holier than thou to call out other people on having an opinion! But of course the only thing that bothers you about people having an opinion on your content is that it derails the idea of you being a wholesome family vlogger, that it may scupper your chances of getting all your freebies and sponsorship deals. If you put yourself out there for people to view don’t ever think you can sit there complaining that people are negative towards your videos when it comes to children’s safety.
also actually embarrassing to watch Jonathan running back to probably watch his security camera video of him slipping- probably says a lot when that’s the highlight of your day grasping at whatever you can for footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

The way his hands are flapping he LITERALLY looks like clown!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It’s really not that funny

Reactions: 11
Whether or not this knocked over lamp incident was staged, it was still very dangerous for the kids. They could’ve cut themselves and had to go to hospital during this corona virus crisis.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they did stage it. Their views have been down and they were getting lots of attention during the cold shower gate. No such thing as bad publicity!

Sorry for the double post but I’ve just rewatched the start of that vlog and Jonathan tells Alessia to stay away from the shattered lamp to “watch her toesies”. So he’s completely aware that it’s a dangerous situation for the kids to be around it barefoot. But he’s fine with 7 year old Emilia to be in the area of the smashed lamp barefoot and picking up the pieces. Talk about favourite children.

• Angry
I was trying to explain this whole situation to my mum this morning. I honestly think that at this point they’re (Jono specifically) so desperate to get more views they are willing to make themselves look like shockingly bad parents and risk the safety of their children to do so.... someone says to their friends “you won’t believe what the SJs have done” and a couple more people watch. If you’re willing to be famous off the back of one of your children potentially being injured (let’s face it neither of them were in a rush to stop Emilia picking up shattered glass/pottery whatever it was) or drinking water out of the toilet because Daddy said it was ok to make believe it’s tea then you truly have no morals whatsoever. I’m actually glad they have a nanny who obviously cares for them well and that they have each other because as far as I can see they’re just props to their parent so Jono can keep his promise to Anna to make her rich and famous.

• Angry
  • Sad
Didn’t she make a big deal last week out of doing breakfast club alone ? So she can’t even do that without Johnny so I seriously doubt she was in the kitchen . I know she moves like a sloth but I highly doubt she was in the kitchen or does she really care that little about her kids? So Emilia picked the glass up & Johnny had the hoover out. What did Anna do? Stand & witch that she can’t have nice things. Every day that woman manages to make me dislike her more.
And that's the vlog in which the nanny was spotted.

I’m assuming she’s having to film so much more because he’s maybe too hungover to do his share? She literally does nothing so the drama of cleaning a single mirror because the kids have dared make it dirty is as exciting as her life gets since she can’t go get her hoo hoo waxed and her nails done
After the lamp was smashed and he picked up the wine glass Anna genuinely thought he was going to go pour himself a glass.

Reactions: 8
Why does Anna always put the camera during her workouts so we can see her arse...? There was no need for that. Also, if she does a yoga class in the morning, does she not do that hobbeling around in the morning?

• Haha
Why does Anna always put the camera during her workouts so we can see her arse...? There was no need for that. Also, if she does a yoga class in the morning, does she not do that hobbeling around in the morning?
Her sexy flat iron board arse

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was wondering that too after this lovely shot was on their fan page 🤦‍♀️ She is such a classless woman. Straight trash. Why go through all the trouble of face tuning all your pictures and faking a thigh gap if you're going to put shots like this out to potentially millions of ppl. Have some self respect for crying out loud. 🤢

Screenshot_20200423-090204_Instagram.jpg

Also look at the fake tan on the back of her neck! How have you been applying fake tan for 10+ yrs and still be utter tit at it!!?? There's millions of YouTube videos showing how to properly apply it so you don't look like a trash clown but Anna could careless. Such a lazy slob.

Screenshot_20200423-090223_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Didn’t she make a big deal last week out of doing breakfast club alone ? So she can’t even do that without Johnny so I seriously doubt she was in the kitchen . I know she moves like a sloth but I highly doubt she was in the kitchen or does she really care that little about her kids? So Emilia picked the glass up & Johnny had the hoover out. What did Anna do? Stand & witch that she can’t have nice things. Every day that woman manages to make me dislike her more.
What does her schedule day she's doing at 7.30?! That works give us a clue where she was!

If it wasn't staged, I honestly can't believe those two are allowed to run around all over the place without any supervision.
Did anyone know they were even downstairs?! Someone in the comments suggested baby gates and a minion has replied that they're too old for baby gates... We still have one on the top of the stairs for my 3yo because whilst I trust him to walk down by himself, I wouldn't want him doing it without me in front of him ready to catch. Accidents happen.
If they don't want to supervise the little ones, put a gate on the playroom door and lock them in there.

I always wonder if this fan page isn’t them :unsure: I really don’t need to see that much of a close up of her crotch thanks (directed at her not the lovely @Bon Qui Qui)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.