SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna lost 438 IG subs on world book day. She posted that photo of Alessia and Emilia, which seems perfectly fine. Did she do or say something in instastories that caused the unusually large loss?
I think when she posts, it reminds her followers that they’re still following her, and they will quickly go unfollow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think when she posts, it reminds her followers that they’re still following her, and they will quickly go unfollow
Funny enough I just wrote the same thing on another forum, that the choice to start daily vlogging again means there's 4 more days a week people will be reminded to unsub. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anna's showcasing her obsession with her chest AGAIN in her instastories. She's attempting to tell her followers that they're doing daily vlogs again, but it takes her about 10 instastories to deliver this simple message. And the whole time Andrea is crawling on her and she keeps grabbing her boobs and laughing about Andrea hurting her "breasts." She informs her viewers that she's not wearing a bra, too, all while laying in bed with her daughters...she's as inappropriate as Jonathan. They seem sicker and sicker to me each day.

They're clearly hurting for money, so rather than joking around Anna should've made a genuine attempt to connect with her followers and advertise the fact that they're daily vlogging again. I think that her joking around about the whole thing and not taking it seriously is her passive aggressive, immature way of flipping the bird to Jonathan because of all the resentment she holds towards him.
I agree - like why had she to tell the world that she had no bra on & her breasts were flopping everywhere? How can she not get a sentence out without going around the houses? That girl is as thick as a brick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
2 days of daily vlogging, 2 days of the thumbnail being Anna in bed... top quality content!

I can't be bothered finding out what the "be kind..." title is about.

I think the daily vlogs are going to be hard on Anna's narcissism/ ED seeing what she actually looks like:

PS Hi Anna, not that there's anything wrong with how you look. Sorry to say you're normal, hun. Body shape wise that is.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
2 days of daily vlogging, 2 days of the thumbnail being Anna in bed... top quality content!

I think the daily vlogs are going to be hard on Anna's narcissism/ ED seeing what she actually looks like:

PS Hi Anna, not that there's anything wrong with how you look. Sorry to say you're normal, hun. Body shape wise that is.
I claim to know nothing about ED's but is it normal to just go totally to the opposite end of the spectrum and wildly let yourself go and gain loads of weight so quickly? That mind set can't be healthy either. She hasn't just put on a few lbs over and extended period of time. She's rapidly gained a large amount of weight. Seems she's out of control binging without the purging. If she was still eating relatively healthy and upping her portions this amount of weight gain wouldn't happen. She seems to be gorging herself on high calorie junk food morning noon and night! 😯
I still say she'll start dropping weight within a month or so. I can't see her going into summer continuing on the path she's on now.

Reactions: 9

But that hair - she really could do something with it

Reactions: 2
I claim to know nothing about ED's but is it normal to just go totally to the opposite end of the spectrum and wildly let yourself go and gain loads of weight so quickly? That mind set can't be healthy either. She hasn't just put on a few lbs over and extended period of time. She's rapidly gained a large amount of weight. Seems she's out of control binging without the purging. If she was still eating relatively healthy and upping her portions this amount of weight gain wouldn't happen. She seems to be gorging herself on high calorie junk food morning noon and night! 😯
I still say she'll start dropping weight within a month or so. I can't see her going into summer continuing on the path she's on now.
At this point it seems to have gone beyond eating enough and not depriving herself. I think she's so messed up in the head that she's not able to eat normally. She knows how to starve herself or binge, no in-between. This is what happens, though, when you simply put a bandaid over a festering wound. A random life coach you found through Instagram isn't going to be able to fully address your issues, Anna. And the issues go further than just vanity, why the need for obsessive control? When did it start? Why the fear of leaving the house? Imo, she needs a team of doctors: a GP, a psychologist, a nutritionist maybe?

Reactions: 12
At this point it seems to have gone beyond eating enough and not depriving herself. I think she's so messed up in the head that she's not able to eat normally. She knows how to starve herself or binge, no in-between. This is what happens, though, when you simply put a bandaid over a festering wound. A random life coach you found through Instagram isn't going to be able to fully address your issues, Anna. And the issues go further than just vanity, why the need for obsessive control? When did it start? Why the fear of leaving the house? Imo, she needs a team of doctors: a GP, a psychologist, a nutritionist maybe?
As far as I’m aware her eating disorder was/is bulimia restrictive subtype, so it’s virtually impossible to recover by intuitive eating alone. You have to literally reteach yourself hunger cues with a meal plan.

Not a doctor, but I talk from experience - as far as mental health is concerned, I feel lived experience is just as valid! I truly hope she isnt struggling with binge eating again, as that can lead to such a slippery slope - especially when social media is so vocal about it.

She can talk body positivity, but the more she talks about it the more I worry she’s really struggling with it deep down, trying to convince herself otherwise.

Did they confirm she’s doing a cooking series on her channel? As far as recovery goes, this is such a potentially dangerous move as it fixates on food still!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As far as I’m aware her eating disorder was/is bulimia restrictive subtype, so it’s virtually impossible to recover by intuitive eating alone. You have to literally reteach yourself hunger cues with a meal plan.

Not a doctor, but I talk from experience - as far as mental health is concerned, I feel lived experience is just as valid! I truly hope she isnt struggling with binge eating again, as that can lead to such a slippery slope - especially when social media is so vocal about it.

She can talk body positivity, but the more she talks about it the more I worry she’s really struggling with it deep down, trying to convince herself otherwise.

Did they confirm she’s doing a cooking series on her channel? As far as recovery goes, this is such a potentially dangerous move as it fixates on food still!
The announcement was they are going back to daily vlogs no word on her cooking but I’d say it’s probably a no go.

Reactions: 3

Very hunched over isn't she

Reactions: 2
I still say she'll start dropping weight within a month or so. I can't see her going into summer continuing on the
She seems really swollen, with the weight gain being all over rather than in certain areas.

Tattle is doing a better job at advertising Topvillas than they did. Getting so many ads. Where's our free VEE-la Topvillas? Preferably not the one they stayed in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna lost 438 IG subs on world book day. She posted that photo of Alessia and Emilia, which seems perfectly fine. Did she do or say something in instastories that caused the unusually large loss?
Forgot to pay the followers ? to busy enjoying Disney perhaps !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today was Caroline flack’s funeral, so #BeKind was trending a lot on social media. The fact J used it in the title of the vlog - with a “...” - and chose the thumbnail he did is just a new low for me.

Maybe I’m overreacting, but complete with the “sad face” emoji in the thumbnail and Anna’s expression... it was basically using a woman’s suicide as clickbait.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m wondering if her weight gain is due to medication of some sort? Maybe an anti-depressant?
The whole buying of the Caroline Flack t-shirt bit made me cross, couldn’t even be bothered to check which charity the money was going to!
As for encouraging Alessia to say she’s bootilicious.... I dunno that kinda came off not only as inappropriate but a bit “mean girls” with her and E1 cackling about it on the bed

• Angry
Reactions: 16
How many apple products does one family, of majorly children under the age of 10, need?
6 iPads? So now we know how Emilia is on an iPad all day on the weekends when they only get it "until the battery dies"
Screenshot_20200311_185552_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What's the 9th one???
I think it's just the dog, you know because they're so funny and quirky... It's a TikTok video where you have multiple cameras and move your hand across all of them and people have to guess in the comments which person is filming. Except Anna failed because when she moved her hand it only went in front of her phone. To me it just looks a bit like a bragging fest

Reactions: 10

The 'Be Kind' is about Caroline Flack, the Love Island presenter who committed suicide weeks before her trial for assaulting her boyfriend. In unposted IG posts she blamed trolls for her mental health issues, which sparked the #BeKind trend. He bought a Tshirt with her picture on it and #BeKind that supports the Samaritans.

He forgets that they bully their children, cries about trolls when he talks about people giving them advice on car straps etc, and that he was supposed to be supporting victims of domestic violence with his Christmas giveaway that we all know never happened, all this while jumping on the Caroline Flack bandwagon.... Tripple whammy here. Almost impressive.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.