SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably someone who lost control of their drone. Nobody in their right mind would want to deliberately fly over their house, surely. It's not like they don't show enough already.
Someone on the other board (I think) said there was no battery in it. Was that true?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone on the other board (I think) said there was no battery in it. Was that true?
Yes.

Why does he think that he has been distant from the audience? He's been uploading and making an absolute fool of himself over the last two years, too.

He also made a joke saying Alessia is actually Erika's child. Eeeewww...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Lord the pallor of Emilia’s skin when she was on the piano, I know it was bad lighting and Anna dips herself in Oompa Loompas but good grief the oldest two both looks so grey

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What an amazing vlog.
The kids were asked to say something nice about each other and Eduardo did a good job but Emilia refused when asked to say something nice about Eduardo. Jonathan showed himself taking the bins out, he joked that Alessia is actually Erika's child but to save embarrasment to the family they are raising her, Andrea was at some kind of activity but the footage did not have any sound so I'm guessing the nanny is now also filming clips, Anna and Emiliy did her piano homework. Anna 'carved out half an hour every night to do it properly and she's getting so much better'. Wow, you mean sticking her in the room on her own with an app instead of her mum who 'has gone up to teacher level in piano' helping her did not work? Imagine that, Anna, actually having to help your child with her (piano) homework! Wow. Oh, and they had the builder in again to come look at the bathroom.

And more of this tomorrow! Can't wait ladzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I thought Alessia actually said Erika first and then he made joke as a result? I may have misheard. It made my heart hurt when Emilia refused to say what she loves about her brother, I know they don’t correct the children on screen but still... poor Eduardo.
The footage of Dre Dre.... No one gonna stop him eating the paint? Anyone? In serious need of a tumbleweed emoticon whilst we wait

Reactions: 15
Please tell me someone else picked up on Andrea in the vlog titled “be kind” pretending being ‘on the phone’ by putting a pretend bread roll to his ear and speaking into it. He then passes it to Anna to have a turn, she looks at him blankly and says “this is not a phone, It’s bread.” OMG Anna 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s called a toddler using their IMAGINATION!!! Something we rarely see Andrea do! She should have played along with it like normal mothers would. Instead she confused the tit out of him. It was the only time I saw Andrea trying to developmentally appropriately engage in imaginary role play and she shot him down saying it’s not a phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ Words fail.
Yes I picked up on that too but also
I have never heard Andrea say any words. By now he should be saying a few words at the very least. Stop saying how cute he is Anna and look at his development.

• Sad
Two comments one I agree on
20200311_193815.jpg

Then this one I don't agree on. Eduardo isn't a handful. He just wants so loving attention
Plus Emilia is a brat and said no in a teenage way when J asked for her to say something nice about him. She wasn't distraught.

20200311_193834.jpg

Then this shows how much Emilia isn't always a golden child. Turn out she been writing on things

Screenshot_20200311-194314_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow Anna is a lucky lady to wake up to this face everyday! His rotten tooth is looking especially ROTTEN lately 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
He doesn't look mentally insane at all! Nope! Not one little bit.

Dude looks totally bleeping insane!!! 🤣
He's such a bleeping clown 🤡🤡

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

20200311_155420.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
All that money and he won’t fix his tooth. It makes me feel physically sick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The nicest thing I have seen in a video in a long time. Was watching Anna with E1 on the piano. She clearly has a talent when it comes to piano - and it’s nice to finally see her with her daughter teaching rather than letting her struggle on her own.
Ill let myself out now. Just found It sweet that she finally sat down to teach her - even if it was for the purpose of a video

Reactions: 19
I think the drone is the one Jono used back when he did the Reigate openings, because he had one and used it for a lot of shots over their house and it broke. There is no battery in it.
I couldn't find where I saw part of the footage so it mustve been on his stories, but it flew right up to their house and there were all of the crappy bushes in their plastic pots lining the paving. So that footage is olllllllllddddddddd as we all know those pots died about 4 weeks after he brought them, back in June last year and they're not there now. *moment if silence to the plants who deserved better*
Screenshot_20200312_075348_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200312_080034_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Speaking of his stories he didn't even post the vlog trailer today, how much of a failure at your job can you be?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How many apple products does one family, of majorly children under the age of 10, need?
6 iPads? So now we know how Emilia is on an iPad all day on the weekends when they only get it "until the battery dies"
View attachment 94067
Sad fuckers!

200k on a car when your toddlers feet were bleeding they were so ill fitting and you couldn’t be bothered to take her straight to Clarks? Yeah that makes oh so much sense Jono 🙄. I just don’t get it at all.
(Other shoe shops are available but that’s where I used to get my school shoes from)

yeah they definitely read here all the recent comments about him not leaving the grey castle and the fact he just stares into space all the time and suddenly we get a run down of all his weekly activities and the fact we’ll get to see his personality?
Jono you do the filming and editing, why didn’t you just film him when he was doing some chatting or anything other than just staring into the mid distance
There is something off with that kid Andrea, in the vlog Jof throws a blanket over the kids head and he just sat there making no attempt to pull it off! In the end Jof pulls it off! Such a gormless kid, unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Somebody on the Celeb gossip thread has just commenting on seeing Luisa Zissman & the SJ’s on that Italian holiday 2 years ago when Anna was pregnant. They said they didn’t realise the SJ’s had more kids until they checked Anna’s Instagram as the kids were never with them surprise surprise. I can actually imagine Johnny switching the camera off & telling the kids to bog off until filming resumes the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somebody on the Celeb gossip thread has just commenting on seeing Luisa Zissman & the SJ’s on that Italian holiday 2 years ago when Anna was pregnant. They said they didn’t realise the SJ’s had more kids until they checked Anna’s Instagram as the kids were never with them surprise surprise. I can actually imagine Johnny switching the camera off & telling the kids to bog off until filming resumes the next day.
You give him too much credit. He tells the nanny to bog off with the kids until he needs to resume filming. Get it right damnit!

I feel so sorry for those children, especially the eldest two. They've out lived their usefulness now it's onto the next two.

Reactions: 12
You give him too much credit. He tells the nanny to bog off with the kids until he needs to resume filming. Get it right damnit!

I feel so sorry for those children, especially the eldest two. They've out lived their usefulness now it's onto the next two.
And let’s face it, while Lessi is carrying the family now, Andy is never going to be popular.

Reactions: 12
He didn’t even wait until the cameras were off, they were very open about the kids being either with the nanny or in kids club. While Anna and Jonathon went on spa days, out for dinner, they even went to the beach one day without the kids. Not my idea of a family holiday!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.