SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200309-131756_Twitter.jpg

So he's claiming the house in London they supposedly bought was put in the kids names. Is that even possible to do?

Reactions: 6
No legal expert but i think a house can be put in a trust until the kids are a certain age. Saying that why keep it so quiet when they share everything else. If they are renting it out in the interim I'd say they are renting it at tge highest rates possible. Thats all IF they purchased said property.

Reactions: 10
They showed themselves viewing a local (not London) house and said they were buying it "for the kids"

Reactions: 8
They showed themselves viewing a local (not London) house and said they were buying it "for the kids"
Yes I remember that.

I have never in my 18 years teaching swimming seen a child face plant into the water like that. The norm is to either lift head instinctively or tuck knees up jumping and attempt to stand asap.
They're a family of weirdos.

Reactions: 10
How much money are we going to bet that they clickbait coronavirus?
They won't be able to without the video getting demonetized. Youtube has been cracking down on it and they added the virus to their "sensitive topics" which aren't considered suitable for advertising. https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/4/2...itive-subjects-advertising-guidelines-revenue I follow a couple that vlogs weekly out of South Korea and they had to edit one of their recent videos, and cannot talk about the virus by name because a previous vlog got demonetized.

Reactions: 7
I can't be bothered watching the vlog. Just the thumbnail and title is more pregnancy clickbait. He's such a troll.

This made me laugh.

Screenshot_20200309-182423_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not Anna's channel, they're going back to daily vlogging. Telling people to not expect the highest quality vlogs because Jonathan misses the fun and connection and a lot of people do want the daily vlogs back.
"Were just gonna try and share 10 minutes of my life and 10 minutes of Anna's life haha you know what I mean and it's a commitment on both of us"
That's a funny way to put it,

What the heck Jonathan
Screenshot_20200310_053025_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

tit there's more
Jono I think you have a problem
Screenshot_20200310_053141_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So the big news is........... "Daily vlogs are back!! 6pm EVERYDAY!!! "
Wow. Amazing. Money must be tight, with views this low.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
@Eileen_2019 Depressing view counts, barely breaking 100k views on most days, Sundays for some reason being especially poor
Screenshot_20200310_054612_com.android.chrome.jpg

Although Jono does, without intention apparently, put some of his IG tik tok videos on Facebook and the ones from Disney got millions of views, then he clicks one too far and it got 90k views 😂 (was on his IG stories), said he was going to put more effort into his Facebook. I bet he'll do a Louise Pentland, get a Facebook sponsorship and then upload there for a few months with the contract then abandon it again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell are they going to film every day?? 😴

Jonathan's high voice: Andrea, Andrea, Andrea, Drey, Drea, Drey Drey show us a physical representation of our views:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
No legal expert but i think a house can be put in a trust until the kids are a certain age. Saying that why keep it so quiet when they share everything else. If they are renting it out in the interim I'd say they are renting it at tge highest rates possible. Thats all IF they purchased said property.
I’m not sure if they can put their kids names on the properties yet but he might be planning to do so in future if he can’t. Property is actually a good, solid investment if you can afford it and do the upkeep because it’ll only gain value over time. Should be something good for the kids if they are getting it in the future, they should be able to get a lot of cash out of the property. Don’t like to credit Jonathan but hey, if he’s telling the truth then it’s at least one smart move 😂

I’m not sure if they can put their kids names on the properties yet but he might be planning to do so in future if he can’t. Property is actually a good, solid investment if you can afford it and do the upkeep because it’ll only gain value over time. Should be something good for the kids if they are getting it in the future, they should be able to get a lot of cash out of the property. Don’t like to credit Jonathan but hey, if he’s telling the truth then it’s at least one smart move 😂
That's a big IF, though...

But yes, it would have been the only smart thing he's done in his life.

Reactions: 9
Oh how exciting! Daily vlogs.... Which will last Max. 2 weeks then it'll all be too much for them again. Like everything else they touch.
He knows he's lost his following he once had because he became complacent, they're well gone Jonno.
Daily boring vlogs won't win them back. It's the content that he should be putting more effort into ,not daily vlogs with more crap content. He really doesn't get how it all works , does he?!
They were once a relatable normal family, so they had daily viewers who followed their journey and felt connected to them. Now, they couldn't be more unrelatable if they tried.
The difference with before and now is it used to be just daily life , now it's fake manufactured vlogs for views and likes. The vlogs are pre planned and that shines through every time.
Whilst they stepped back to enjoy their wealth they made off little teens, other vloggers stepped in and took over.
Now that the subscribers are plummeting for him he thinks he can just pop back in and crawl his way back up. 😂
Good luck mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They aren't gaining subs and only so many loyal viewers still watch. All they have left to make more $$ is put out more content to see if those few loyal subs will watch more. On their other social media, the more they post, the more subs they lose. It will be interesting to see what this does for their numbers.

I wish we could still see the live sub count. I bet it goes down every day, just like it has for about two years now.

Reactions: 9
For them to be saved re vlogs, income they need to really listen to the people, they have to take the serious child safety points on board. They need to really care about their kids, Anna needs to own being a woman of 30 years of age. To know her children, to LIKe them, to take Jonny to task, for them both as parents to grow the duck up. But it ain’t gonna happen

Reactions: 12
What the hell are they going to film every day?? 😴

Jonathan's high voice: Andrea, Andrea, Andrea, Drey, Drea, Drey Drey show us a physical representation of our views:

That has actually made my chest feel tight, what the hell Jono?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.