SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never in my 18 years teaching swimming seen a child face plant into the water like that. The norm is to either lift head instinctively or tuck knees up jumping and attempt to stand asap.
It was very odd and unnatural I agree , I hate to read criticism about babies but I must be honest something is not right with this little one and that is in no way meant with nasty intent just a genuine observation , not showing fear is concerning at this level they are so busy behaving like teenagers and exploiting their bairns , especially Alessia she has gone from problem child to the money maker again no criticism on bairn as she is as bright as can be this favouring in itself is damaging especially when it’s made so obvious she is definitely the star of the show it’s all very distasteful and not normal they need to be parents first and sort out their priorities which is not what they are doing !

Reactions: 15
It was very odd and unnatural I agree , I hate to read criticism about babies but I must be honest something is not right with this little one and that is in no way meant with nasty intent just a genuine observation , not showing fear is concerning at this level they are so busy behaving like teenagers and exploiting their bairns , especially Alessia she has gone from problem child to the money maker again no criticism on bairn as she is as bright as can be this favouring in itself is damaging especially when it’s made so obvious she is definitely the star of the show it’s all very distasteful and not normal they need to be parents first and sort out their priorities which is not what they are doing !
I have a question about the term "bairns" in reference to the children or kids. I have never heard that term, you are the only 1 on the board who uses it so I'm wondering if you could give more insight to it's origin or where you're from that you use that term instead of children or kids? I'm just curious as I've never heard of that term. 😊

Reactions: 5
I have a question about the term "bairns" in reference to the children or kids. I have never heard that term, you are the only 1 on the board who uses it so I'm wondering if you could give more insight to it's origin or where you're from that you use that term instead of children or kids? I'm just curious as I've never heard of that term. 😊
my dad says it, we are from the north east and it’s pretty common. Used for any child. I’ve heard Scottish people say it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They don’t seem a happy marriage at all. Definitely just staying together for the kids, and once they’re all grown up and don’t wanna be in videos anymore, the only cash cow click bait they can make will be ‘Getting a divorce!’

Reactions: 16
Scottish! Used a lot up here

Reactions: 8
There has just been a link to dumb and dumber and the cold showering on the FOD thread. I don't follow these pair of idiots but I wondered if the cold shower exposure impacted their ads?

Reactions: 6
its a scottish term for kids! A wee bairn 😂

Boys are called ‘loons’ and girls are ‘quines’ 😆

• Haha
Wow not too many views on the latest vlog. The “we have news” title ain’t pulling in the views anymore.Never mind the fact that Anna is lying in bed holding up sth that I assume is meant to look like a pregnancy test - but don’t dare anyone suggest she is pregnant!!!

Reactions: 19
Anna lost 438 IG subs on world book day. She posted that photo of Alessia and Emilia, which seems perfectly fine. Did she do or say something in instastories that caused the unusually large loss?

Reactions: 3
Anna lost 438 IG subs on world book day. She posted that photo of Alessia and Emilia, which seems perfectly fine. Did she do or say something in instastories that caused the unusually large loss?
I believe that was the day she so casually admitted on IG stories to always forgetting about Alessia, and as a result totally forgot she would need a character from a book to dress up as so she just went as Elsa. Maybe her admitting she could care less about Alessia turned ppl off?

Reactions: 12
The way Andrea fell in the pool and just laid there... I’ve never seen a child do that before. He does come across very dopey, and I’m not being mean about him either but he just sort of plods around the house 🤣

• Sad
The way Andrea fell in the pool and just laid there... I’ve never seen a child do that before. He does come across very dopey, and I’m not being mean about him either but he just sort of plods around the house 🤣
He has no reactions to anything. He just silently stares, open mouthed.

Wow not too many views on the latest vlog. The “we have news” title ain’t pulling in the views anymore.Never mind the fact that Anna is lying in bed holding up sth that I assume is meant to look like a pregnancy test - but don’t dare anyone suggest she is pregnant!!!
Does anyone else think she looks less bloated/fat since her return from Disney? Her stomach in Disney in that red dress and johnno focusing on it. Call me mad but I wouldn't be surprised if she had padded herself or something to look pregnant for the views.

Reactions: 4
Why is there no eye roll option when you like? Or head smack. Nine times out of ten that's how I want to respond.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently, Alessia is bootylicious.🍑
What the hell?! How disgusting and borderline noncey, imagine making that comment about any child never mind your own daughter. He really just leaves his kids out as bait for predators and it’s horrific.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What the hell?! How disgusting and borderline noncey, imagine making that comment about any child never mind your own daughter. He really just leaves his kids out as bait for predators and it’s horrific.
That was actually shared by mother of the yr Anna who was instructing Alessia to repeat after her saying things like "my body is too bootylicious" 🤦‍♀️ Of course she thinks it's funny but it's not! Especially to share with thousands of pedophiles online.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
There has just been a link to dumb and dumber and the cold showering on the FOD thread. I don't follow these pair of idiots but I wondered if the cold shower exposure impacted their ads?
No there was no negative impact, apart from their views. They lost a Disney trip but that was over Anna tweeting about the casting of the Little Mermaid movie.

Reactions: 4
It’s a north east ( Geordie ) word for children and everybody I know uses this term where I live in Co Durham 😊

• Heart
Ahh calm down

Anna's showcasing her obsession with her chest AGAIN in her instastories. She's attempting to tell her followers that they're doing daily vlogs again, but it takes her about 10 instastories to deliver this simple message. And the whole time Andrea is crawling on her and she keeps grabbing her boobs and laughing about Andrea hurting her "breasts." She informs her viewers that she's not wearing a bra, too, all while laying in bed with her daughters...she's as inappropriate as Jonathan. They seem sicker and sicker to me each day.

They're clearly hurting for money, so rather than joking around Anna should've made a genuine attempt to connect with her followers and advertise the fact that they're daily vlogging again. I think that her joking around about the whole thing and not taking it seriously is her passive aggressive, immature way of flipping the bird to Jonathan because of all the resentment she holds towards him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.