SacconeJolys #17 The walls are grey, the kids are grey and their content has had its day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how Jonathan spends his nights. All alone, with 2 snacks 1 being a giant chocolate Easter egg and his only friend his wine glass. He even has a classy cardboard box for an end table. I can imagine the enormous amount of pressure he's under to keep all those lavish balls in the air while his lazy entitled wife does nothing to help support her family. Don't get me wrong I don't feel bad in the least for him. This is his karma for ruthlessly pimping his kids for money and all the slimy disgusting things he's done to earn a buck. I just find it funny that this man who thinks he so above everyone because he stumbled into a bit of money actually lives such a pathetic life. He really is a loser at the end of the day even if he's sitting in a million $ house. Oh and the fact he now has to work more to keep those balls in the air is the icing on the cake. Lazy twit thought he could work less and still live high on the hog. Nope!!

Screenshot_20200309-155941_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Before you go getting a new car you have to pay off the loans on your current 3, two of which you hardly use. I love that instead of paying to fix the bathrooms they are stocking up on cars like it'll help them in an apocalypse.
Screenshot_20200310_071622.jpg
Screenshot_20200310_071639.jpg

Reactions: 6
This is how Jonathan spends his nights. All alone, with 2 snacks 1 being a giant chocolate Easter egg and his only friend his wine glass. He even has a classy cardboard box for an end table. I can imagine the enormous amount of pressure he's under to keep all those lavish balls in the air while his lazy entitled wife does nothing to help support her family. Don't get me wrong I don't feel bad in the least for him. This is his karma for ruthlessly pimping his kids for money and all the slimy disgusting things he's done to earn a buck. I just find it funny that this man who thinks he so above everyone because he stumbled into a bit of money actually lives such a pathetic life. He really is a loser at the end of the day even if he's sitting in a million $ house. Oh and the fact he now has to work more to keep those balls in the air is the icing on the cake. Lazy twit thought he could work less and still live high on the hog. Nope!!

View attachment 93442
Why is he sitting in front of the open bathroom?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So he's claiming the house in London they supposedly bought was put in the kids names. Is that even possible to do?
Technically yes but since the kids are not old enough the house would technically be in trust with mommy and daddy in charge until Emilia is 18/21 (depends who they've been to set all this up in contacts) where she'd be in charge then until her siblings become old enough too. Problems could arise as Jonathan would have to pay all the taxes/bills on the property until the kids are old enough to take charge. If the house is in trust to minors say they want to sell it pretty sure all monies from the sale of the house would go into the trust (split between the four) after fees so Jonathan wouldn't see any returns on the house.
Pretty certain though the kids don't have this house in trust though.

Reactions: 7
I swear they said the SAME THING back in November?! “Less edited, more real life”... they can’t stick to something for longer than two months! If this was any other job, they’d be out. I’d love to be a fly on the wall with Gleam, do they not have any planning skills?

Also, I’m confused - was that a PR package with the bag in today’s video? If so, they honestly have no gratitude!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
We got a delivery of 60 easter eggs for the swimming club myself and my mum run today, how long would they last with him around. They will sit in the office until April 11th.

Reactions: 3
@Eileen_2019 Depressing view counts, barely breaking 100k views on most days, Sundays for some reason being especially poor
View attachment 93378
Although Jono does, without intention apparently, put some of his IG tik tok videos on Facebook and the ones from Disney got millions of views, then he clicks one too far and it got 90k views 😂 (was on his IG stories), said he was going to put more effort into his Facebook. I bet he'll do a Louise Pentland, get a Facebook sponsorship and then upload there for a few months with the contract then abandon it again
[/QUOT
@Eileen_2019 Depressing view counts, barely breaking 100k views on most days, Sundays for some reason being especially poor
View attachment 93378
Although Jono does, without intention apparently, put some of his IG tik tok videos on Facebook and the ones from Disney got millions of views, then he clicks one too far and it got 90k views 😂 (was on his IG stories), said he was going to put more effort into his Facebook. I bet he'll do a Louise Pentland, get a Facebook sponsorship and then upload there for a few months with the contract then abandon it again
YouTube needs to clean out their bot subscribers. I watch a channel that has a little under 800k subscribers, and they're getting way more views than the SJs.

Do they have 2 microwaves? Trying to figure out if the camera was in that wide mode at the edge & caused her butt to look huge. 😂

What the hell are they going to film every day?? 😴

Jonathan's high voice: Andrea, Andrea, Andrea, Drey, Drea, Drey Drey show us a physical representation of our views:

Wowzers! That kid would have almost certainly drowned had that adult not been beside him when he faceplants into the pool. That’s madness! 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 15

View attachment 93442
Gee.
Is this marriage that bad now that Jonathan is drinking more wine every night. How many bottles. Heck let's hope no police or social services see how many wine bottles he has in the house or there be going around.

Reactions: 12
Gee.
Is this marriage that bad now that Jonathan is drinking more wine every night. How many bottles. Heck let's hope no police or social services see how many wine bottles he has in the house or there be going around.
I'd say he lives on that side of the house. Works in the office during the day, then in the evening he watches TV, drinks wine, showers and sleeps there too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.