Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

haytaytay1

Anna doing the educational coronavirus talk was very funny.

Anna: ‘The adults that you live with will keep you safe’
Alessia: ‘Where are they?’
- Good question Lessie, they haven’t arrived yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Heidi77

VIP Member
He’s moaning on Insta that him & Anna are at breaking point. What exactly is the problem here? Have they done just 1 week of lockdown? We are on week 3. I’m alone with 3 kids and a geriatric dog that gets me up twice a night. My garden is the size of a postage stamp. Their garden is enormous and those kids have more toys than Smyths. On a normal weekend they never leave the house anyway. So once again Joan what is the actual problem? Your excessive laze? Your dislike of your kids? Your lazy bitch wife ? Your entitlement? People in Spain & Italy have been locked down for weeks, many only with tiny balconies for fresh air. Drink more wine & STFU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Abi 1712

Please tell me someone else picked up on Andrea in the vlog titled “be kind” pretending being ‘on the phone’ by putting a pretend bread roll to his ear and speaking into it. He then passes it to Anna to have a turn, she looks at him blankly and says “this is not a phone, It’s bread.” OMG Anna 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s called a toddler using their IMAGINATION!!! Something we rarely see Andrea do! She should have played along with it like normal mothers would. Instead she confused the shit out of him. It was the only time I saw Andrea trying to developmentally appropriately engage in imaginary role play and she shot him down saying it’s not a phone 🤦🏼‍♀️ Words fail.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Yep, title and description changed due to some complaints to vitabiotics. Well done vitabiotics, but the AD is still there
Screenshot_20200324_233226.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Jonathan is such an idiot. He let's Alessia put on tiny toy glasses, she sticks them in the corner of her eyes instead of on her nose. He just laughs and thinks it's hilarious. Any functioning adult would tell their child to be careful of their eyes and not put them in their eyes.

He is filming Andrea from the other side of the room and notices that he's playing with make up. 'Is he putting make up on himself Eduardo?' Eduardo says yes. 'Well, I'm noticing you're not taking it off him.....' Then Eduardo under his breath says 'That's your job'. YESSSS it is Eduardo!!! I hope you tell him that all day every day when he asks you to do something he should be doing himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Just to put it in a little bit of perspective for you Anna... I just read about a nurse working her shift, going off duty and staying with a patient til they passed away because she couldn’t stand the thought of them dying alone.... so next time you complain about being exhausted before 20:00 think about the people who actually should be using that word.

sorry all.... she’s just really gotten under my skin the last few days/weeks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

bookish

That language of "NEVER" having a "Boy like this before" is vicious and unkind. No mother would say such a thing unless she deemed certain children as inferior.

The language is so intentional - it's not a casual language that is misinterpreted online because of tone or cultural difference. It's purposeful and well-thought-out. The intentional target is a pride of this more "macho" son vs her first who likes conventionally marketed girl toys. I swear both of them are casually homophobic. They like their men to be men and their girls to be girls.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

maggouille

Anyone noticed in the vlog yesterday Alessia was about to go down the slide and Emilia was at the end to protect Alessia from falling. Jonathan pushed Emilia to the side a bit brutally saying "she doesn't need protection". Alessia got down and fell a bit hard and was tearing. Then Jonathan said "maybe she needed protection after all".
How come his 7 yo daughter knows how to take care after a 3 yo better than he does? That's crazy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Jak

Chatty Member
I don't know why Anna's rambling on about quarantining and isolation at the end of the vlog! Bitch been in quarantine since they moved into that grey mausoleum!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

karenjet

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up on the thread properly, but I was truly disgusted at the way Anna talked to Jonathan about that wrapping paper crap. She talked to him like complete dirt, and in front of the older 2 kids!

Who the hell cares if Peter is a boy!? He’s for everybody! Just like my girls liked Noddy, and my nephew loved Dora The Explorer! If it had been Power Rangers or something I might have understood.

But it was more the way she talked to him, and that he kept it in the vlog! That tells me that either he kept it to show her bad side and get a dig at her. Or it’s just the norm in that house. I believe the latter as the kids didn’t look phased.

I really think she treats Jonathan like crap and he’s not happy in the marriage. She acts like she hates him. I can’t stand J but I really do believe that deep down Anna is a nasty piece of work. I think she believes she’s too good for J.

I’ve always tried in my life not to judge other mothers, as bringing up kids is really hard. But with Anna I just can’t help myself. I honestly have never seen a more useless woman in my life.

Funny how she wasn’t crying about the dog walker not coming, as she could do it herself, but hasn’t done it once yet! The only motherly act she bloody does is feed the kids. And she can’t even fucking do that without a recipe book! Absolutely useless.

Last night she was clearly pissed off that J was hoovering instead of putting the kids to bed.

She really needs help with that need to control everything. Her attempt at baking with the kids was pathetic.

Anna: Do you need help, Emilia?
Emilia: No
Anna: Are you sure?
Emilia: Yes
Then she snatches the bloody bowl off her! She was only pouring the cocoa powder in to the mixer!

With her you never see like a random hug, kiss, hair ruffle - things that all mothers do without thinking about it. Even with babies in my family I can’t help myself but kiss and cuddle them. I think it’s just a natural Maternal instinct, and with her you see none.

It’s actually really sad, because I really don’t think she has a strong bond with any of those children. And for the kids growing up with a distant mother.

To think she told Stacey Dooley she gave up her channel to spend time with her kids 🙄🙄

Omg they piss me off! Why is that channel not dead yet!? I do believe they need social services intervention.

I know how overloaded the social services are, and the SJ kids are fed and healthy. I would never agree with people who thought the kids needed taken in to care - that would probably cause lifelong trauma.

But if they believe a cold shower is an appropriate punishment for a 2 year old, that at the very least they need given some guidance from social services. They aren’t allowed to give cold showers in prisons! That is total abuse.

If I had a baby and just started giving it a slap every time it cried I’d probably be (deservedly) in prison. I don’t see the difference in giving a toddler a cold shower! That was them abusing Alessia, pure and simple.

And their sheep telling people it’s none of their business. I bet those same people were up in arms when Michael Jackson dangled his baby off the balcony!

I’m sorry, fellow tattlers, at how much I’ve written. But I’ve been bottling up my annoyance at Anna all week and need to get my frustrations out with people who understand ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bookish

Eduardo is an absolute sweetheart to Alessia in the birthday vlog... don't know where he learned such kindness! And Alessia when she saw her unicorn move for the first time. My god they are cutest children... maybe their parents are doing something right or maybe it's all down to an amazing nanny?! :love:
I was raised by a narcissist who was emotionally abusive, aggressive and rude. Although it may sound egotistical, I grew up very polite, caring and loving, but I didn't have a nanny. Many children grow up to be the opposite of their parents in a bid to create balance in the home.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

DoseofReality

VIP Member
What the hell are they going to film every day?? 😴

Jonathan's high voice: Andrea, Andrea, Andrea, Drey, Drea, Drey Drey show us a physical representation of our views:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Rookie

Anna...perhaps you shouldn’t have had 4 children and 6 dogs if you can’t handle them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Fizmozoo

Alessia has a bruise on her forehead and cheek, Andrea has a bruise on his forehead, Edwardo has bruise on his cheek.
Now in 22 years as a parent my children have only ever had bruises on their legs or the odd time arms from friends tugging at them playing rough. Never once have they had repetitive bruises on their faces like these kids do. And I'm not claiming to be the perfect Mother
But It's all down to the lack of parenting or safety concern from these excuses of parents, the kids are left to fend for themselves for an uncomfortable amount of time.
We've all seen it in the vlogs over the years. These pair are neglecting their children. They're blatantly standing feet away filming in dangerous situations to get views.
The kids crawling like animals across the work tops and furniture, playing with the HOT tap that Anal offered Stacey Dooley a cup of tea from.
They don't give a fiddler's f about the safety of those kids.
Is the Nanny gone awol?
There's more important things going on in the world than these loser's and their pathetic attempts to stay relevant. But it needs to be said, those kids bruises are to often. Who is looking out for them??
If that was Anna on benefits living in a council house sending her kids into school with bruises on their faces monthly you can guarantee social services would be involved. It boils my piss!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Nobody forced you to have 6 dogs, you pathetic bimbo!

:rolleyes: Just like nobody forced this stupid pair to have 4 children!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna claiming she's 'very upset' because Helen told her that she can no longer walk the dogs anymore. 'It's not because I have to walk my own dogs, honestly... but I wanted to support her business...' Well, nothing stopping you from still paying her, Anna. It's not like you can't afford to continue to support her. And then she goes on about 'why do I care so much'. Yeah, imagine caring for someone you see a few times a week and who is working for you. The fact that she does not understand why she cares shows you just how closed off she is.

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Well Andrea has a new giant bruise on his forehead!! It's a bit blurry bc Anna uses the beauty filter on her kids but it's a pretty good bruise. I've actually lost count of the amount of facial bruises the kids have had in just the last month! How in the hell with 3 grown adults in the house are these kids constantly getting injures to their faces!????

20200331_144604.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Fizmozoo

One word
Deflecting
AGAIN!
Same after cold shower gate, out came the Ed talk.
Always the same.
Never sorry.
No remorse.
Never embarrassed.
The end.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31