SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No woman should be shamed for their weight. She looks great! She always has. She has a unique opportunity due to her public platform to educate and share. But she just wants sympathy. The easy way to get attention. Having a cause is too much work. So we are all mean, and she's a victim.

Reactions: 19
OH tit notice how many more comments and likes she gets when she pretends to get body shamed... 340 comments on Jonathan’s happy birthday. 2000 comments on “IM SO BODY CONFIDENT EVEN WHEN ALL THESE MEAN PEOPLE KEEP CALLING ME FAT!!”
What bullshit 🙃🙃🙃
Nearly 4000 now...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks fine. FINE. But she’s obsessed with how she looks and I’ve yet to meet a mother that’s obsessed with dieting and looks that raises a daughter who isn’t.

It’s your husband who’s using clickbaity titles insinuating that you’re pregnant. So have a word there before whining on the internet about how dreadful people are being to you.

Hope the kids are earning lots of money for you during their working holiday 👍

Reactions: 31
The vlog is really... something.

They're getting in the car to go to Disney and Emilia seems more excited to film a house tour later...

You can tell how spoilt they've been from past trips with having everything arranged. Anna says she booked a day of things in Animal Kingdom but they had no breakfast options the kids would like so thought she'd book breakfast at magic kingdom and then "hop over" to animal kingdom but then they get a big surprise by the traffic to get in. The poor pesants. Jon thought they could do 4 places in one day 😂 and also unhappy at being amongst the commoners. So she says she'll swap everything to magic kingdom. But when Jon boi shows breakfast he shows them with a starbucks, where the As are eating a bag of crisps! So they must have missed their reservation for Mickey's. Jonathan later talks about Disney being a work out 😅.

Another friendliest friend trick I noticed of Jonno's is putting "her first time" in his titles 🤢.

The vlog is mostly Jon boi filming Alessia trying to get content and constantly in her face. It's all focused on her for him. It's nice to see her actually have fun. But still so much she's scared about. The other day Anna was sunbathing, and Jonathan was shutting a door that led outside and Alessia pointed to Jonno and the door and said she was scared. Poor thing probably been told a witch would get her if she went near it.

Poor Andrea just looks like he's so lost. It would be nice to see if he develops some more on this holiday. On the little mermaid ride ride he's on his own with the nanny. They're not bothered about his reactions or pointing things out to him or getting him to engage. It's sad really. He doesn't seem to have any reactions at all.

Have they got 2 nannies? One blonde and one dark haired woman is sitting with them for lunch.

They got back to the house after a long day in Disney, get into the pool. Of course the kids are excited, but get a very stern 'do NOT splash the camera, it's not water proof. do NOT splash it. The next person to splash it... I will get the hose' So yeah, still doing the cold shower punishments then.
I think the dark haired woman is their American friend Radikah. Anna mentioned her the other day as she said what the weather was like.

Nearly 4000 now...
Top Villas must have asked for more engagement... or we ransom the Nespresso machine!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Has anybody else noticed in a lot of the pics from florida alessia has her hands/fingers in her mouth?
She always looks nervous in my opinion, even when she laughs, it's like she's scared of something or someone:cautious: , I reckon Jof and Anna are much much worse than what even we see if them!
At the end of the vlog when they're in the pool,even when the poor kids are happily playing in the water, that fat ugly ogre Jof , says in a nasty voice " watch the camera, it's not waterproof, bleeping stop filming them then and let them have at least ten minutes of fun for themselves! bleeping piece of tit loves his camera 100% more than his kids! And he threaten them with the hose if they splashed it again!!!😡😡

She looks fine. FINE. But she’s obsessed with how she looks and I’ve yet to meet a mother that’s obsessed with dieting and looks that raises a daughter who isn’t.

It’s your husband who’s using clickbaity titles insinuating that you’re pregnant. So have a word there before whining on the internet about how dreadful people are being to you.

Hope the kids are earning lots of money for you during their working holiday 👍
I couldn't give a flying duck if she looks fine or not, or if she's crying about being called fat or pregnant!
All I feel about this vapid, horrid ,spiteful ,unmotherly woman is total abhorrence!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
To be fair, when you travel anywhere the clothes get a bit creased and I know I’ve definitely stepped out in less than pristine clothes for Disney! There’s A LOT of things to critique this family on, but I can’t say this would be topping my list!
If you post on IG then I would iron my kid clothes. Also they are staying in a posh villa so I suppose they have an iron. Maybe it's just me but if you can apply a full face of slap and do hair you can run the iron over clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These 2 very factuned pictures accompanied the whining bullshit post.

View attachment 84101

View attachment 84102

View attachment 84103
Anna's shorts in the new vlog :oops::oops: Around 4:05 mark.
View attachment 84132
welcome to motherhood Anna -you blend beautifully with the rest of us no special VIP this time -in fact truth be known probably no one knows who you are...emelia looks like she cant stand not having everyone look at her in fact mother hen just needs a croydon pony tail a fag and yay....fancy a brew anyone....lol lol

The vlog is really... something.

They're getting in the car to go to Disney and Emilia seems more excited to film a house tour later...

You can tell how spoilt they've been from past trips with having everything arranged. Anna says she booked a day of things in Animal Kingdom but they had no breakfast options the kids would like so thought she'd book breakfast at magic kingdom and then "hop over" to animal kingdom but then they get a big surprise by the traffic to get in. The poor pesants. Jon thought they could do 4 places in one day 😂 and also unhappy at being amongst the commoners. So she says she'll swap everything to magic kingdom. But when Jon boi shows breakfast he shows them with a starbucks, where the As are eating a bag of crisps! So they must have missed their reservation for Mickey's. Jonathan later talks about Disney being a work out 😅.

Another friendliest friend trick I noticed of Jonno's is putting "her first time" in his titles 🤢.

The vlog is mostly Jon boi filming Alessia trying to get content and constantly in her face. It's all focused on her for him. It's nice to see her actually have fun. But still so much she's scared about. The other day Anna was sunbathing, and Jonathan was shutting a door that led outside and Alessia pointed to Jonno and the door and said she was scared. Poor thing probably been told a witch would get her if she went near it.

Poor Andrea just looks like he's so lost. It would be nice to see if he develops some more on this holiday. On the little mermaid ride ride he's on his own with the nanny. They're not bothered about his reactions or pointing things out to him or getting him to engage. It's sad really. He doesn't seem to have any reactions at all.

I think the dark haired woman is their American friend Radikah. Anna mentioned her the other day as she said what the weather was like.

Top Villas must have asked for more engagement... or we ransom the Nespresso machine!
can someone tell me why a duck stupid family who are lazy ungrateful and spoiled get a holiday like that with free accommodation im so glad Disney pulled out-its hell them walking in sync with the commoners...lol lol lol omg-sorry but she really thinks shes above it all yet she just blends so beautifully in with the crowds

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she is getting confused. We are not saying you are fat... your outfits/styling is horrific and sizes are WAY WAY to small. You need to start dressing more your age and shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously, You're on a holiday and you're focusing on what others think instead being in the moment and enjoying making memories with your children.
All you ever care about is how you look, how you're perceived, or how much attention/likes you can get. I've not seen any of the so called comments your claiming.
Yes, there has been a few about how miss shaped/ tight your shorts are, but that's because you refuse to go up a size or two. That's your decision. That's your misconception. That's not others shaming you. That's others stating the obvious.
You are front centre stage in this public lifestyle by choice.
You seek adoration from strangers daily, and if the script doesn't go your way you throw your toys out of your pram and start these posts/vlogs to gain sympathy, views, likes. No one can change that... Only YOU!
You can choose to NOT pose online for judgement. You can choose to hold back a little of your life just for you and your family. You can choose to not over share your dress size and eating habits and prevent people correcting you or not agreeing with you. But you choose to share every little detail with strangers.

It's hard for anyone to recover from an ED, never mind in front of everyone online. I personally think you look like a normal mother of four kids. You look much healthier than you have in years. So do yourself and your sanity a favour and keep that side of your life PRIVATE.
Don't use it for likes or views.

You are in Orlando, go be present with your children and stop looking for issues that you create yourself from over sharing.
Public opinion goes hand in hand with your CHOICE to live your life so publicly.
Well said 👏🏽
Anna's shorts in the new vlog :oops::oops: Around 4:05 mark.
View attachment 84132
oh my god. I don’t even feel sorry for her at this point. I mean you’re a grown woman, you choose to get up in the morning, put those shorts on, look in the mirror and think oh yeah I look good today. Cool. You must be blind then 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was actually looking at her Instagram photos to try and find something nice she has worn but it was hard. Her fashion is very different. Just a baggy t shirt and shorts would have looked nice. Those tight shorts would have been so uncomfortable. First photo to give her examples of good fashion ideas. The other photos are previous clothes she has worn which are nice, comfy and simple.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anyone post Jonathan's Valentines Day picture (or the caption)? I didn't see it so sorry if you have already.
Screenshot_20200215_183948_com.instagram.android.jpg

I don't think I have ANY words about that caption, just utter shock he said half those phrases.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I was actually looking at her Instagram photos to try and find something nice she has worn but it was hard. Her fashion is very different. Just a baggy t shirt and shorts would have looked nice. Those tight shorts would have been so uncomfortable. First photo to give her examples of good fashion ideas. The other photos are previous clothes she has worn which are nice, comfy and simple.
Sorry that 3rd pic. Whats up with Anna and not holding her children's hands it always seems to be on the wrists. Is she that scared she catch some kid germs. Easy purell everyone. She really doesn't like been a mother she wants to have her Normal life back but be rich. She needs to act more like a.mother for theses kids its not rocket science. Like i say Jonathan is more lovely towards the kids yet he buts lifes in danger and threatens them with a hose or cold shower. Yeah idiot Jonathan when yiu was in the pool why not have your fantastic go pro that way its water prove. Or maybe just let the kids be kids have fun with no camreas in the faces. Their grow up soon and realise oh not everyone does why my daddy does.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Every. Single. Word!!!! ☝👏👏👏👏

She literally does this every time she gains any weight and almost always when they're on vacation. She pulled the same BS when they were on the cruise. Going on a major pitty me tantrum on Twitter over claims someone (no evidence was seen) called her fat. I do remember ppl pointing out her fake photoshopped bikini pictures looked totally different then the resorts promotional ones but that was ppl calling her out for being a lier about her body to loads of little girls and vulnerable women.
She has this lame pattern of photoshopping her pictures then getting but hurt when she's called out on her tit. Hey Anna stop putting fake pictures online and ppl will stop calling you out!

Also I don't believe for 1 second her ED magically went away during all her pregnancies and only came back after a year of breastfeeding. Nope! If you look back at pictures of her after the E's and Andrea she got very thin very quickly after their births. She is not naturally thin and breastfeeding alone wouldn't achieve that in such a short amount of time. I'm positive she starved herself but would never say that out loud as it looks bad as a mother. She keeps claiming she's being honest about all of this loving her body bs and her ED but she's definitely not!!

But really this same story over and over again is getting old....unfortunately it works every damn time to get sympathy and likes from her minions so she'll keep repeating it over and over.

Also she said they were going to the mall. She literally hasn't stepped foot inside of a mall in at least 3 yrs if not longer. That is crazy! But for the love of god I hope she gets some shorts that fit!!! Size 14-16 Anna because you ain't not 10-12 get over it.
I lost a huge amount of weight when bf, to the point it alarmed me that maybe I wasn’t well as I didn’t want to lose so much. Of course as soon as I stopped bf it all went back on and regret set in that I wasn’t that stone or two lighter as before. Anna looks good in herself with the weight gain, the only thing drawing any attention to it is trying to squeeze into too small clothes. It’s time to let go of size 8 and 10, size 12 is a perfect figure, embrace it and be a role model with it.

Reactions: 8
OOH EMMM GEEEE their IG posts.

First of all Anna: you claim to 'follow your natural hunger cues'? After years of ED behaviour, they're F'cked, and they will be for quite some time. You cannot trust that yet. Any ED coach would know that.

And Jonathan.... Everything you said sounded quite cold and distant. It makes it look like you're talking about someone you just happen to work with, not someone you love with all your heart. We already know your wife barely spends any time with you and favours her work outs and early nights over you, just don't with the 'best friend' thing. Nobody believes you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry that 3rd pic. Whats up with Anna and not holding her children's hands it always seems to be on the wrists. Is she that scared she catch some kid germs. Easy purell everyone. She really doesn't like been a mother she wants to have her Normal life back but be rich. She needs to act more like a.mother for theses kids its not rocket science. Like i say Jonathan is more lovely towards the kids yet he buts lifes in danger and threatens them with a hose or cold shower. Yeah idiot Jonathan when yiu was in the pool why not have your fantastic go pro that way its water prove. Or maybe just let the kids be kids have fun with no camreas in the faces. Their grow up soon and realise oh not everyone does why my daddy does.
Totally agree with the wrist holding. Super weird. Just the only thing I could find that wasn’t skin tight on her. Haha

Reactions: 13
So i took some screen shots of Anna holding the kids hands and one of Cinderella holding Alessia hand look how Anna holds the childrens hands.
I never seen a mother hold the childrens hands like this before unless the child been naughty.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.