SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always go matchy matchy with the kids’ clothes ?
Because then they look coordinated for the Instagram pictures. A lot of Instagram families do pictures like that, less clashing of colours and less likely to "ruin the theme" of their grid. I reckon they feel "more like a family" when the children were only conceived for this purpose.

It was on Youtube but looks like it's been taken down.
Was just looking for it too, must have been taken down. I bet it was copyright claimes from Stacey's team

Reactions: 8
Why does she always go matchy matchy with the kids’ clothes ?
Coz they're soooooooo CUUUUTE! ( In her annoying Bianca voice) 😂

Hi there, I’m new to this family... so much information to read 😨 would anyone be so kind to post a link to the Stacey Dooley doc if possible please?
It's on youtube. 😉
Edit: must have been removed. Surprise! Surprise!

Reactions: 5
First did anyone else notice poor Eddie wearing those terrible no support no soul shoes today? That poor kid had to walk all over Disney's hot pavement in beach shoes! His poor little feet must have been killing him by the end of the day. Notice everyone else in sneakers. Alessia probably rode in the stoller most of the time so her shoes don't matter as much. I feel bad for that poor kid.

View attachment 83714

Second what in the bloody hell is she wearing on her face!!???? Are those her sunglasses or did she get them off her granny? I don't know what's worse those ugly way too big sunnies or her shorts!!

Ok...ok....It's DEFINITELY the shorts!!! 🤣 how many days in a row is that pig going to wear those nasty croch eaters anyway? I hope she's washed the sweaty stench out of them by now. Anna you nasty!

View attachment 83717
And if you look closely the sole of his shoe looks like it's coming off! Poor kid!
Anna looks more disgusting than Jof!!😮
Ugly family!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
First did anyone else notice poor Eddie wearing those terrible no support no soul shoes today? That poor kid had to walk all over Disney's hot pavement in beach shoes! His poor little feet must have been killing him by the end of the day. Notice everyone else in sneakers. Alessia probably rode in the stoller most of the time so her shoes don't matter as much. I feel bad for that poor kid.

View attachment 83714
/QUOTE]

Everyone has their legs together, but not Anna. She cannot stand like a normal human being. Gotta have 1 knee bent & heel off the floor.

PhotoGrid_1581545434133.jpg
If Anna ever looked like Erika, it's history. She's never getting a thigh gap back like that...if she ever had one.

Reactions: 3
My eyeballs are hurting looking at those poor kids squinting in that pic. But at least J & A have sunnies on, who cares about the moneymakers right ?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
has Anna addressed her weight gain in any videos? Just wondering. I’m not fat shaming - she looks much happier now.
Addressed it, mate? She never bloody stops talking about it! Some think she's trawling for a weight loss franchise to give her a big fat juicy contract.
Could easily be since these two crafty little schemers are always trying to get their pudgy little fingers on money.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 83714

Second what in the bloody hell is she wearing on her face!!???? Are those her sunglasses or did she get them off her granny? I don't know what's worse those ugly way too big sunnies or her shorts!!

Ok...ok....It's DEFINITELY the shorts!!! 🤣 how many days in a row is that pig going to wear those nasty croch eaters anyway? I hope she's washed the sweaty stench out of them by now. Anna you nasty!

View attachment 83717
The outfit she is wearing is terrible. How could she even think it looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thought of walking around Southern Florida all day in those shorts makes me physically cringe. The fabric is struggling to contain her thighs! It had to have been riding up with every step she took... all. day. long. Can you imagine having to pull your shorts out of your crotch in front of all those families. There's no way she wasn't adjusting them. And, please know that I'm not making fun of her weight, those shorts are just shocking. Thankfully she put the kids in comfortable clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 25

View attachment 83714

View attachment 83717

Maybe she cant take them off as they are so tight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow , I have not been on instagram or here for a couple of months . I’m shocked how Anna looks . Weight gain aside she used to have a sense of what was flattering . I thought she was pregnant again .

Reactions: 10

View attachment 83714

View attachment 83717
if you look really close poor eddies sole is falling off his shoe 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
They're so extravagant with things for themselves yet they can't spend out on decent footwear for the kids. Disgusting 😡
How long it took Alessia to get new shoes after her school shoes made her feet bleed...

20200214_112129.jpg

Look how she's holding Eduardo, again. Did you all the favour of cutting out his face and her front wedgie.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.